[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
Omfggg they look good together. I'm liking the modern look better on this couple. Oh my Preem looks pretty !!!!
good looking pair is not enough we need the acting skill too P'Great will give his best shot i know he can but the n'ek Preem I'm not 100% on her 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Does Great ever change his hair style? Ever since I've known about him I see that same darn hairdo on him. Haha. 

cecilia

Staff member
Preem and Krit had bed scene in that one lakorn with P'Mew and p'Kong as their daughter .. she was younger than this ..
Even Yaya had one with Rome before Nadech came along lmao - I think it's depend on the director and the actress herself too.
It's all acting .. it's what make the character come real if the scene does call for it ..
I'm excited for this ... i love Preem in that lakorn as p'Mew's daughter.
And great ... is just great - I like him as well.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh more of Alex. He looks good :)
Eeekskskskssksks

@alice, I haven't seen Preems acting before but I'm willing to give her a chance lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm also curious who are going to be the siblings as well. I guess Preem is okay and she looks great with Great. Now that i think of it, Kob did have a rape scene when she was young too, but then she's still older than me though. Anyways, I'll just wait and see how this remake goes.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Looks like Alex is playing Ram. I love Ram, he's a jerk but he's so hilarious. I wonder who's playing Sirisopa, Sakarn and Ying Rasika's cousin.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I've never watch this old version, but I will give this a try because I like the casts. Preem is too cute...I believe in maker j production because they always produce good lakorns. Alex and Grate look good in here.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Surprisingly shocking!!! Grate & Preem???

All i got to say is tat they must really have great chem to reunited again when their 1st lakorn is not even air yet! Lol a little bit jealous because my Kim and Aum havent even reunited yet LMFAO! Sorry off topic! ;p

Anyways i'm totally down with this pair anyways! Preem look absolute gorgeous in da fitting pics! Grate look suitable for da role even he have nothing look chinese at all but way better than Khun Ming Ting in Qi Pao lol i have hope in Maker J! :D

Woohoo more Alex!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I am still shocked at the Preem/Great Couple. he's old enough to play "samee" but Preem ? She's young.  I wont hope too much from this lakron though until I see Khunchai Tharaton!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yay! Alex is in here!
Preem and Great do look very lovely together.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I'd pick Preem and Great over Ken and Kim anydayyy. To me, at least Preem looks more feminine, elegant and Thai looking for the role of Rasika and Great has more experience and charisma on screen. This isn't the safest or best choice for Preem as it's such a well loved classic to many but it's surely a good role for her to learn and improve.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
Ahhhh more of Alex. He looks good :)
Eeekskskskssksks

@alice, I haven't seen Preems acting before but I'm willing to give her a chance lol
her acting isn't quite 100% to play this lakorn cos its too major for her and her nose already bugles me I'm going to pass on this new samee but I'll be giving updates to those that are following on this lakorn good cast but except choosing Preem as nang'ek not sure about this but it looks like this new samee isn't looking promising 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jjinxx said:
Yay! Alex is in here!
Preem and Great do look very lovely together.
as i said earlier good looking is 2nd acting skill comes 1st to make this lakorn a good start we need both of the two potential right now there is only 1 thing that show is the appearance

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update
Khun Nok Jariya said this new samee doesn't focus much on the Thai/Chinese cultural thing