[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there is supposed to be an unconfirmed tag. i usually do it if the original poster doesnt do it. but i have been lazy.
can u edit it then please Fun so nobody will get mixed up that the pra'nang is confirm when its not really finalized since were not 2013 yet

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ken's schedule is open; I don't think he has any other lakorn line up now. He could really be in here; I'll root for Kim and Ken. I find them compatible; maybe I'll change my thoughts on Ken after this lakron lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't mind if Ken is gonna be in here..... I'm just glad that Kim has another lakorn lined up for her.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG LoveAnne_T, I'm just going to watch Samee all over again. Watching that video made me miss it so much. I love this drama.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ if this lakorn will air not before 2015, it would be kinda cute if mark and kim played together in it

i kinda wished they could use actors from other channels - some of them could pass off as chinese, look old enough and can act like nat nattarat (channel 5) or kan/gun (from channel 7)
and the proud thai nangek would be eye, kat nicharat or even taew since she's good at playing spoiled. Not sure if eye and kat could play a proud princess since they're newbies but at least they have the right look ^.^
plus until 2015 they still have time to develop their acting skills

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I think Ken Theeradej would be the perfect pra'ek for this lakorn.

But too bad that his wife (Noi) always books him as a pra'ek for almost all of her lakorns.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Ken Theeradej would be the perfect pra'ek for this lakorn.

But too bad that his wife (Noi) always books him as a pra'ek for almost all of her lakorns.
yeah Noi she beginning to annoys me i want Kim pairing with P'Ken T

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aum & Kim would be fine for me...ever since 4hjhkk it felt like 4ever for Aum&Kim to pair hehehe i think Kim and Aum look very cute together... my list here is Aum, Ken T, Ken P and Rome LOL

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i just watched the old version, I hope in the new 1 there a lil more scene of the pra'nang.....the scenes were mostly in the middle....if they are going by the story...mark don't look chinese like Poh did...i would want a p'k who sorta look chinese...

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol Mark does look Chinese, wait does he also have Chinese blood too? Anything Mark looks more Chinese than Ken P

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aum & Kim would be fine for me...ever since 4hjhkk it felt like 4ever for Aum&Kim to pair hehehe i think Kim and Aum look very cute together... my list here is Aum, Ken T, Ken P and Rome LOL
Aum & Kim works for me too. I adore them in 4HJHKK. They had a willing scene in it...might as well add an r scene to the list.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
out of all the sample pra'ek P'Rome he looks the most like Chinese though his skin is abit tanned