[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
For anyone that has issue with Kim as an actress can just go watch your favorites because you don't have to criticize her if you never watch her lakorn. It is unfair, sickening to some extent to repetitively put her down.
You just said everything i was gonna say. LOVED what you wrote. Kim is so versatile as a newbie, compared to a certain newbie (that i don't wanna name) that just keeps accepting to play repetitive roles over and over again! it's like wearing the same clothes everyday. how boring.

But like I said before, to each their own. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, Ninja007, I so agree with you, Kim's eyes are just so amazing, and in that picture I can totally see her admiring Nadech. So cute!!!! For those who don't like Kim, there is still time for her to grow as an actress and prove that she is worth it. I'm not going to mind if anyone critisizes Kim because I know that everyone has their own likes, and I know that Kim can make it as long as she tries her best for her fans.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Actually, none of the newbies can choose or pick which role to take. The decision is being made for them.

Kim is lucky to be given different roles. But she took the opportunity given to her and made the best out of it. After she proved herself that she can do it, more opportunities just come her way.

Some newby just took the opportunity for granted and didn't give it all, which is really unfortunate for them. Some are kind of limited by fan's expectation. It will take time for fans to loosen up.

Ps: Actually, all of the 4HJHKK gang had been given good roles and good script. Most of their lakorns are enjoyable.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Danielle, Meadow, Ninja007 & Bieluvr i agre with all of u LOL! U girl take da words out of my mouth whih it amagaize hehehe

Anyways still looking forward to see da confirmation! Patiently waiting :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think they can choose to which role they take, they can decline a request if they don't want to take the roles. I'm sure they many different opportunities, but it's just that they choose to take one or not to.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Cupid, since they are choosing a newbie for the role or so it seem then I think they might change the script to make it less serious. It'll ruin the Lakorn big time if they did do that. The role wouldn't fit the younger gen to begin with. *sigh

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Only the senior actor/actress have the option to pick and choose.

There will be many request from different producer. To avoid conflict between producer, Ch3 will make the decision (approve/decline) and assign the role. Just like they assigned Margie and took her out of a lakorn recently.

Yes, they can decline a role with reason like going back to school. But they cannot pick and choose.

The person at Maker J said it will be heavily drama.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Heavily drama sounds too much for Kim/Ken but Kim's still more capable than other newbies. maybe Kim/Ken will prove the audience wrong like Rang Ngao.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the heavily dramas only goes with the mid/older generation newbies have to start something easy first then move up to the next stage
whom are Ken P and Kim fans please don't be angry this is like a schooling you have to start from easy first then you can move yourself up to the complicated one

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
agree Fun...i don't want the drama sugar coated...I have a lil more confident in Kim than Ken....I say give it 2 more years...but I will reframe from more than that becuz I need more...image/clips.....It's a good lakorn and Joy s/Pol were season actors...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh, well, as long as we see more of Kim then i'm happy.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Actually, the girl who works in Maker J , she sounds a bite confused at the begining she seems to be sure that the nang ek is Kim but after that she seems to not too sure about that. There are a chance that ken and Kim are not here or one of them is in here and one out. For those who want their favourites to play in here, they can keep their wish maybe their dreams will come true.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
well personally I think it's a done deal, Kim is here, the only thing is uncertain is Ken P. However it wouldn't be a surprise if Ken P is here also, Raeng Ngao did him a big favor

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Makers J they're very careful of choosing the pra'nang for their project I have a feeling they maybe getting P'Rome again since his K'Nok Jariya favourite and he works with them 2 occasions already as for nang'ek I'm hoping they can get Aff since her interview that she will return back onscreen in 2013

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, those of you who want your favs to star in here still has hope, but i would really love to see Kim in here.