[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

onahc

sarNie Elites
I think Ken and Kim are too young and not suitable for the roles. The p'ek is the eldest in his family and is a mature business man which I don't see Ken as either one. N'ek comes from a traditional royal family and Kim is just too white. I agree that Rome and Aff would be the dream pair in this lakon.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they both look mature for their age....but I think a season actor can do it more justice....the only person I'm not confident in is Ken (if he's chosen)...well c who it is...and visual image is usually better to judge....usually I just end up watching the original version ...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
since this is maker j then i think it someone they being working with...and tat they cast a lot LMFAO...My list r...

Ken Phupoom...like da rumor now tat it going around
Rome Patchata...dying to see my dream come true
Aum Atichart....dying to see a reunion

Tat my list for now...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim will fit the role perfectly fine. As for Ken P, i would like to see him with Kim one day. They looks good together. But I'm not too sure if he can do this one. It's a tough role.
But he can prove me wrong. I would rather be suprised than disappointed.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I agree with you Ninja007...I know Kim will be great for this role, but I'm not sure if Ken will be okay....But wait, they didn't confirm yet, who will be the pra-ek right????

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, I don't think Kim is too white. I mean I'm whiter than my family other than my baby brother and I'm hmong.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i'm watching the old version now for kim - i'm not familiar with the pranang, but they're both good looking

i'm not sure if it's because of a diet or because of overwork, but kim's really slimmed down a lot. And she's on the roll now:
- recently aired lakorn with mark which was really popular
- 1 lakorn with nadech which is soon airing
- 1 lakorn with mark again, the fitting was recently
- 1 confirmed lakorn with boy
- and now 1 with ken

i'm happy for her that her popularity as an actress keeps increasing <3

cecilia

Staff member
wow ... kimmy is on a roll -- i wish they do more remake of the older lakorn that are good instead of these newer one but whatever if the remake is as AWESOME as NAMPUENG KOM, JAMLEUY RAK then.. i'll go for it.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ oh sorry, i got it wrong it's still rumoured not confirmed - but i meant "Sao Bai Mai Tao"

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Even this lakorn, Kim is not fully confirmed yet to be in here. I think that they still wait for the Ch3 to approval it first.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Onach, I too agreed that the role is not suitable for a a newbie cause the role is very mature. so it should be someone from the older gen. If its ken that mean they would need someone who looks way younger than him for the other siblings.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
นุ่น วรนุช , คิมเบอร์ลี่
ภาพจากงานรำลึกรัตนโกสินทร์ 230 ปี Instagram: mrmanapat

:scratchhead2:
No offense to anyone, Kim looks real tired here and it makes her look a bit older, Noon is prettier. Kim needs some rest, just like her P'Rome hehe.
yep they both are tired and Rome his ageing alot lately maybe cos of too many works no rest and stress