[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
This is also my all time favorite Lakorn and I never want them to remake it but apparently it will happen one day which is now. Ugh! Ken is a bad choice for the role. I can't picture any of the current newbies in this role. Pol and joy was so good in this role

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Some people doesn't think Kim won't fit as a Khun Ying because she is mixed. But the true is lots of Thai Royalties are half blood.

Hugo Julajak has royalty bloodline. He is half-blood. His father, who is a prince is also half-blood. The author of Prisana is a real-life princess. She married a real-life prince. Her husband is also half-blood. So nothing wrong with Kim being a khun Ying. They just have to change the script a little.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Maker j doesn't really produce good Lakorn so I can already see this remaking. Going down the drain

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i like the old version...kim/ken will be a interesting pair...i think he manly looking tall...pix any1??

Asy

sarNie Immature
So I haven't seen this, but heard this lakorn was great, it was already perfect... (and some users even wish to not see this lakorn being remade)

And to remake, they'll pick Ken and Kim? Hmph... I like both, but I don't really think they would make it better (just like what I think about Om and Min in Bansai Thong).

And, I can picture Kim would try really hard to be an annoying feisty nang ek lol.

Full Thai nang ek and Chinese pra ek, I can't think anyone but Ken T and Janie haha, but this pair is getting old.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
True, Kim does not look the part, the n'ek is supposed to be pure thai, not half white.
good point talking about pure Thai makers J should had gone for Aff and pair her with Rome I'm dying to see them pairing one day

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maker j doesn't really produce good Lakorn so I can already see this remaking. Going down the drain
makers J wouldn't go down the drain if they careful of choosing the pra'nang they made a good choice of choosing RC Romeochompoo they boost up the rating and lots are adoring RC i think Kim she's ok but Ken P needed some more lesson pick something that isn't too major for him at the start and samee is just too major

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So I haven't seen this, but heard this lakorn was great, it was already perfect... (and some users even wish to not see this lakorn being remade)

And to remake, they'll pick Ken and Kim? Hmph... I like both, but I don't really think they would make it better (just like what I think about Om and Min in Bansai Thong).

And, I can picture Kim would try really hard to be an annoying feisty nang ek lol.

Full Thai nang ek and Chinese pra ek, I can't think anyone but Ken T and Janie haha, but this pair is getting old.
Aff and Rome will fit this role for a pure Thai and Chinese looking pra'ek

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I have a 'what if' question...what if this actually turns out good? Look at Ken in Raeng Ngao 2012, it was a successful remake. Yeah, Ken is new and all but I thought he did pretty good in Raeng Ngao. The drastic shift from a playboy character in 3 Num Neua Tong to the sweet Veekhit in Raeng Ngao proved his improvement.
Kim...so nang'ek is supposed to be full Thai? Hmm...maybe Kim could pull it off.
Always think positive!
Honestly, I don't have high expectations for remakes especially with newbies but a lot of them have proved me wrong. I'll give this one a shot because I like both Kim and Ken.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I do agree that Maker J doesn' t produce the good lakorns, I find their lakorns annoying and boring. I don' t follow much their works , the one that I see a bit is 365 of love , Mia tieng. But about the nang ek should look thai, japaness, chinese, mix nowaday, I think that the producers don' t care much about that. They care more who is a popular right now ,who will bring the rating for them ,who is available and who they like. If not they don' t cast Margie in Rak kred , Chompoo in Boopat saniwat , Yaya in serie japanese and Ann in Qi pao.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I do agree that Maker J doesn' t produce the good lakorn, I find their lakorn annoying and boring. I don' t follow much their works , the one that I see a bit is 365 of love , Mia tieng. But about the nang ek should look thai, japaness, chinese, mix nowaday, I think that the producers don' t care much about that. They care more who is a popular right now ,who will bring the rating for them and who is available. If not they don' t cast Margie in Rak kred , Chompoo in Boopat saniwat , Yaya in serie japanese and Ann in Qi pao.
Agreed. And...Yaya doesn't even look Japanese! Then again though, maybe she can pull it off. Chompoo now, is on a friggin roll man! She's getting lakorns left and right but I don't blame her because she is one talented actress. Ann in Qi Pao was a really great comeback for Ann herself too because it's a horror lakorn and I read somewhere that Ann was looking forward to playing in a horror lakorn. Plus, so far, Qi Pao is good.
Point is, when you have doubts of something or someone, you never know because they may awe you.
Finally, this is a fresh new pairing, not Yadech, or Mteam, or whatever team. I'd like to see a new pairing. ;)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Aff and Rome will fit this role for a pure Thai and Chinese looking pra'ek
Though I wanted to see Aff pair with Rome, he looks more Indian to me.

I have a 'what if' question...what if this actually turns out good? Look at Ken in Raeng Ngao 2012, it was a successful remake. Yeah, Ken is new and all but I thought he did pretty good in Raeng Ngao. The drastic shift from a playboy character in 3 Num Neua Tong to the sweet Veekhit in Raeng Ngao proved his improvement.
Kim...so nang'ek is supposed to be full Thai? Hmm...maybe Kim could pull it off.
Always think positive!
Honestly, I don't have high expectations for remakes especially with newbies but a lot of them have proved me wrong. I'll give this one a shot because I like both Kim and Ken.
Yea, yea, I'm always trying to bear in mind to always think positive. But seconds later, 'what if this actually turns out bad' lol.

Wow, a lot complaining about Maker J too. I don't remember any lakorns that were produced by Maker J except Mia Taeng lol.
I agree about Margie and Chompoo, but Yaya and Anne's characters are just ordinary Thai. The pra eks who aren't Thai.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
I think u guys should just forget about "Pure Thai blooded" lol the ET is now fulled of mixed girls and guys. It's like u wanna pick an apple on a shelf full of strawberries LOL. Kim is Maker group's favorite, so it's nothing new if she is picked. She has decent acting. But about Ken P Lol i dont know what to say. However people are accepting him now. So yeah Kteam is on their way

fanny

sarNie Adult
i guess raeng ngao have helped ken to have more lakorn, even though his acting suck. i've never watch the old version, i like would like to watch the new version if it different p'ek.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ken is improving but not sure if he can pull off such an over-powering role. Pra'k will have Nang'k under his thumbs.... Hmm.

By the way, Yaya's character is Japanese in that series. Taew 's character is Thai.