[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The episode for today was so intense! Best part was when Rasika thought she hit her hubby with the car. She ran out shocked and worried, when nothing even happened to Rarb. It was the moment of truth. She finally shows more than just interest... but shows that she loves him and doesn't want anything bad to happen to him. I think back to their wedding and prior to that when she was still wishing he was dead for all she cared. Now she's holding on to him and loving him.

Next week is going to be interesting indeed. Omg and Si the exgf is so creepy! She slept with Rarb, now she's sleeping with Rarm... Ew! Trying to get attention from Rarb the wrong way. The only thing I don't like is that the camera needs to stop slow-mo'ing on her angry pissed off face all the time. It's like the camera slowly zooms in on her face while her hair billows in the wind. This happens in almost every episode, if you think about it. - Lol, sorry, it just annoys me.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
At first I was thinking of giving up on this lakorn, but now I am loving this lakorn. I wish more people would give this lakorn a chance too. I don't think people should compare this version to the old version so much because I don't think the new version is trying to compete or replace the old version. Some people just need to shut up and appreciate this lakorn for what it is. I watched the old version of this and yes, it is true that they have changed the storyline a lot from the old version, but I think this is Maker J way of getting away from the old version and getting away from being compared to the old version. I really like this version a lot because Rasika is NOT A BIG PAIN IN THE NECK like the old version. In the old version, I felt like slapping Rasika left to right. She was too stubborn and uptight and horrible to the main guy. At least this Rasika in the new version is nicer and softer to Khun Rarb and she isn't as annoying.

Anyways, LOVED EPISODE 8 SO MUCH!!! Khun Rarb is such a great and loving husband!!! I loved all the cute and lovely dovey scenes in episode 8. I wish all the bad people will just die and disappear!!! I don't want anything bad to happen to Khun Rarb!!! No one better die! I don't want Khun Rarb's dad to die!!! They should change that from the old storyline! 

dchick81

sarNie Egg
Gah, I won't be able to watch today's episode until tomorrow *sigh*

Someone posted before that she read somewhere else that this version of Samee is actually closer in story to the book. I mentioned before that I saw this more of an AU or spin-off ish situation from the old lakorn. But now that I know that Samee is actually a book (which I wish I knew how to read Thai,lol) I see this more of a remake of the story Samee and not the older version of the lakorn since both lakorns are from a book.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I was glad that in this version he did not rape her and they did do the deed out of "love" and not to mention we get to see that Ying Ai is actually falling for Rarb. Hopefully, she's preggo at the end too, hehe... Am I the only one that enjoys watching scenes of Wan & Mint together; the strong workout couple?! haha...

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
lynnyang said:
I was glad that in this version he did not rape her and they did do the deed out of "love" and not to mention we get to see that Ying Ai is actually falling for Rarb. Hopefully, she's preggo at the end too, hehe... Am I the only one that enjoys watching scenes of Wan & Mint together; the strong workout couple?! haha...
Yeah, i agree with you... I liked that there weren't any R scenes.. (well till now I guess). it was fun that in the beginning Rarb was peeking on her and provoking her but I like the fact that he is trying his best to win her heart! and yes, i love the workout couple as well.. The Muai Thai couple.. lol!! (lame joke I know)!! And i also like Rarb's little sister with the soldier/motorcycle guy!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
:w-scene-pop-corn:  K, thanks peeps for the tip. I guess I'lll start watching the lakorn now. I was waiting for a few more episodes to start watching but mind as well start now considering I got many days off for the holiday.

Well, I watched the entire 8 episode today. I gotta say there is a lot of antagonist characters in this lakorn. They're at every corner. I'm liking Alex's crazy acting here too cuz he reminds me of me without my meds to some extent.  I'm also really liking Mint's characters and how she looks in this lakorn. So far this is my favorite character that she has played.  I'm really enjoy her paring with Wan. I like the two characters.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
You have to love episodes 7 & 8! Love when Great takes care of Preem when Jaja smashes her to the sink. Just want to kill Jaja! Love the tension between Great and Preem. Even though I have ranted about episode 7. That wasn't enough! But, episode 8, ooh! Love it. The willing! I wished it came later. But that was still good! Love Wan and Mint, such a cute couple! And they both are my heroes! Hate Jaja, no matter how nice she was in Raeng Pradtana, I don't like her anymore :( Poor Alex, has to be tricked by her. And, I love Maui, Rasika's friend! She is so nice and wise. :) Hate all the bad peps again! I was crying for Rarb to wake up when Rasika and Rarb were tied. But, I swore the log? branch? stick? would fall. I want to kill the oldest sister's husband for pushing Jao Sua down the stairs, and his assistant too. :( But, in the end, love the chemistry, I'm just scared to what will Sih do to Rasika and Rarb. 

cecilia

Staff member
I have to say this remake is definitely my FAVORITE among Joy/Pol's version .. or maybe a lot more b/c the ending is going to be so so cute! I can't wait to see it play out ^___^

*How Rarb found out about the pregnancy *blush*
Rarb went into hiding at the beach while leaving Khun Ying behind at the Limwatanakorn resident b/c he said he's ashamed of not keeping his promise to protect his family or to bring everyone together.  Khun Ying was talked into senses by her mother and went after him.  

When she got there, she told Rarb that she's proud of him because he's her husband and many other things.  He was happy to hear this but want to hear more so he insisted on stalling time to have khun Ying says the magic word.  She finally told him that she loves him.  After this, he got queasy and nausea. He vomited a few times.  Khun Ying started to get worry b/c every time she come close to him, he'll puke .. he also told her not to come too close b/c of him getting queasy often.  Khun Ying felt bad and called her mother to inform her that everything are good between the two and not too worry for she will take care of Rarb.  

Waew accidentally slipped out that how can Khun Ying care for Rarb when she herself is pregnant.  That's when Ama and everyone at the Lim resident found out.  Later that night, Lady came by the beach house.  Khun Ying asked her mother if she brought in any sour fruits.  Lady told her she brings a lot of them and as she took these items out, Rarb's mouth started to water.  Before Lady even get anything prepare for Khun Ying, Rarb rushed in to grab it. He took them all and started eating them like no tomorrow.  Khun Ying started to get worry but Lady just sat there and smile quietly to herself. She knew what kind of sickness Rarb has.  Khun Ying told Rarb that they need to go seek doctor soon but Lady walked by and told them not to b/c he's having morning sickness for his pregnant wife. That's when Rarb found out that Khun Ying is pregnant.

There's more but i'll end it here. This should keep us going until the lakorn end, right?
MERRY X-MAS TO EVERYONE in here na!

mini berry

sarNie Egg
so rarb is gonna suffer from morning sickness instead of ying ai?????
the next few episodes are gonna be so harsh, i wish sirisopa wouldn't ruin their marriage life. 

cecilia

Staff member
^She's horrible like Linda . I feel bad for RAM .. poor guy T_T

He'll learn the truth in the later episode and will feel horrible about the whole thing ... not to mention, he's going to have aids and never heard from Si that she loves him -- b/c she never did. She went into this relationship b/c she made an agreement with Linda to use Ram to get revenge on Rarb. So all along, Linda knew that at the end of the day, Rarb will come and save his brother despite how much the family is hurting her and him.  I'm glad Ram despite his mother toward the end when he found out the truth about her scheme. He felt like he's just another tool for her to use to get what she wants ... so sad but served her right (sorry for the ill wishing) ...

mini berry

sarNie Egg
thanks ceci for the spoilers

i wonder if ram is gonna turn good at the end .... kind of wished rarp knew that it's cause of linda's brainwashing that made ram in to the person he is today .. 

ACTUALLY, ALL OF THE EVIL CHARACTERS IN THIS DRAMA IS TOO EVIL. 

cecilia

Staff member
^I agree, so many evil people in this version.
Ram turns good toward the end ... that's why it's sad that just when he realize what a family is like to him, it's too late already.

As for evilness, Rang Rong will find out that her husband hurt her dad and will do whatever she can to make sure her husband and in-law pay for what they did to her dad. 

As for Surisong, I read that she died .. and Prasit got hurt and realize how much his son, Patawee, loves and means well to him.

Rong Rai went after Patawee and sorta confess her feeling to him .. he turned around to thank her and embraced his love for her.

Ai found out that she's pregnant and about Si and Rarb too .. Rarb was worried and tried to explain it to her. She in turn told him that if he thought that little of her then why did he continue to love her ..  she went on talking about how she can tell what's good for her and what's not.  Rarb was relief to hear this.  

Next morning, Ai packed and went somewhere w/out telling anyone where she's staying except her mother.  Rarb was worried sick but Lady told him that Ai went away to give him space to clear up all the problems at the house as she doesn't want him to worry about her safety too especially when Si was there.  Rarb understood and said that he'll straight things out and will go back to pick up khun ying.  (I think she knew she's pregnant too b/c i remember reading her telling lady that she doesn't want this to have some effects on her and their child).

mini berry

sarNie Egg
^ i just finished ep 10 OMMGMGMGMGMGMGM I CANT. I JUST CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK. NOOOOOOOOO.
ceci, your spoilers are absolutely the best, i appreciate them so much!