[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Gigi

sarNie Egg
missstaceythao said:
Aw, thanks almond for posting. Love Great and Preem <3. And thanks Gigi for giving us the update! 

Hi missstaceythao, :dance1: I'm afraid you have to thanks Alice for the update.  I didn't do anything I'm afraid :woot2:  But in saying that I did watched one of Preem's Seesan entertainment news interview (sometime back) and in it, she mentioned that they are rushing to film "Samee" because it's going to be airing toward the end of 2013.  Yay!!!! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gigi said:
Hi missstaceythao, :dance1: I'm afraid you have to thanks Alice for the update.  I didn't do anything I'm afraid :woot2:  But in saying that I did watched one of Preem's Seesan entertainment news interview (sometime back) and in it, she mentioned that they are rushing to film "Samee" because it's going to be airing toward the end of 2013.  Yay!!!! 
yeah you are right samee filming is in a rush and thanks for the notices and samee hasn't even had their opening ceremony yet makersJ likes to held during toward the end

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Yes true Alice, I've been waiting to see the opening ceremony for a while now and still nothing!!! It's My first time following Maker J so didn't know that how they roll over there :) thanks for the head up!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gigi said:
Yes true Alice, I've been waiting to see the opening ceremony for a while now and still nothing!!! It's My first time following Maker J so didn't know that how they roll over there :) thanks for the head up!!!
want to follow makersj feel free to ask me since i am a huge fan of them i contact them online facebook/instagram 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
missstaceythao said:
I'm so sorry Alice, I just saw the most recent status that was Gigi. But, thanks for posting it though. Sorry. :(
no need to sorry cos i understand u misread and you welcome

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Thanks Alice that great to know. Will take you up on that offer. The more info on Great n Preem the better. They are my new obsession at the moment lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Eeek this pair is totally cute...thanks for sharing all those wonderful pics of Great/Preem :) such a lovely couple!

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
its almost the 16th August we'll get to see Great/Preem once again at the Ch3 lakorn event want to watch the teaser and so to the rest of Ch3 lakorn 
thank Alice, can't wait for tser ^^ 

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Yes thank you Alice.  I can't wait till Friday either, seeing their Lakorn's pics that has been posted, Samee just don't come soon enough.  I'm literally counting down to Friday!!!  looking forward to your updates of them from you. Cheers!