[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
so much lakorns with araya and ken name but no confirmation, isn't it? well, i don't care, where are janie and ken fans? am i the only one?

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
We'll find out when it's confirm. It doesn't matter Janie, Ann, Chompoo or anyone else because this lakorn at the end, prang nang did not end up together unless they change the ending. To me come to think of it, I hope Chompoo is not in this one because I hate to watch my favorite couple not ending together. When I was watching "Fai Chon Seang" and Wantagan died. I was so depressed. It took me one week to be back normal again. I hate to watch lakorn that is not happy ending.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
We'll find out when it's confirm. It doesn't matter Janie, Ann, Chompoo or anyone else because this lakorn at the end, prang nang did not end up together unless they change the ending. To me come to think of it, I hope Chompoo is not in this one because I hate to watch my favorite couple not ending together. When I was watching "Fai Chon Seang" and Wantagan died. I was so depressed. It took me one week to be back normal again. I hate to watch lakorn that is not happy ending.
sound like you are really into lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
when i think of revenge drama i think of Anne. i loved her in jao sao prissana and rang ngao. she portrays a strong character very well. then again, she has been in a lot of remakes recently so i want her in a new script now. i wouldnt mind her in this remake though

i wonder will they go film abroad like the original version

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
I remember this lakorn, loved the storyline. I think Araya would do well in this lakorn. Although there were two praeks. does anyone who will be the one the other praek? (willy's role I think?)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If were to choose the two p'ek to takeon willy's role are Ken, Rome, Au if his still given leading role
once again, Mart would be good choice too but his abit stiff. This is very hard to choose. I wouldn't mind
if Chompoo is in the role she sure will pull in the role pretty good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^wow, im really excited to find out who will it be. so will they be choosing the younger to play this lakorn? i dont know but i wanted to see the older gen. take on this role. hopefully its not araya or ploy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tinah the news that i posted above didn't mention Araya's name but only Ploy written all over, heard someone said Ploy interview that 2011 she will
have 4 or 5 upcoming lakorn and the post from pantip said the nang'ek might be be Ploy taking as 'Sai' Mew Lalita role and there is a picture of
Mint C not sure whether she'll taking Noon's role as stepsister but too bad they should reveal a picture of p'ek as an example, hope the p'ek
is Ken or Tik but i hope it won't be Mart K.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^wow, im really excited to find out who will it be. so will they be choosing the younger to play this lakorn? i dont know but i wanted to see the older gen. take on this role. hopefully its not araya or ploy
I think they will cast this as a mixture of both, older generation with younger generation.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't mind if Chompoo is not in this lakorn because it's not a happy ending and the plot isn't that great either.
I'm happy that Chompoo isn't chosen cos i'll be sad disappointed to see her ending scene, she started to grow on me since
Fai Chon Sang and wiwa waa voon. The plot of the story is ok but just dislike the ending nang'ek won't end with pra'ek or
anyone cos she go for a revenge on her stepmom and killed her half sister. I wouldn't mind if Ploy take this role since
she can pull as nang'ek rai just like in kularb rai nam and rabum duang dao.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought ploy will have 3 lakorn for 2011. 4-5 is way too much. i know shes hot and all but they should share the work with other actresses too.

although n'ek and pra'ek didnt end up together it was still a good lakorn. endings nowadays have been too typical and similar to one another so it would be a good change to switch it up abit.