[Ch3] Sai Lap Sam Mithi (Cholumpi)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Namtarn looks good, so does p'Poh. I may tune into this one for Poh. If I were an actress, I would for sure love to work with Poh. He's a great actor and has a wonderful personality.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
^ Amen! If I were an actress, I'd also love to star alongside Poh Nattwaut. He's professional, friendly, encouraging and entertaining. Namtarn is so lucky to be working with many different senior actors with different productions. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
^ Agree about Namtarn. She sure is very lucky. Working alongside with Poh will be very fun. I saw a bit of her lakorn with Ken T, she seems pretty good, but will wait and see how she does in here with Poh N.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I thought Namtarn did very well in Majarut See Nampeung considering it was only her first lakorn. She's the only newbie who I feel doesn't have a speech problem and she's quite decent with her expressions too. By the time this one airs, she should have improved a lot because she would have already filmed her other two lakorns with Ken P and Por T. I feel like she has a lot of potential. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
^ Amen! If I were an actress, I'd also love to star alongside Poh Nattwaut. He's professional, friendly, encouraging and entertaining. Namtarn is so lucky to be working with many different senior actors with different productions. 
Namtarn lucky girl she paired with P'Por T in ruen rissaya now its P'Por N 
2 seniors can help her out 

fanny

sarNie Adult
Yah!!! Now that Marie is out. I'm neutral with Por and Namtarm so I might give it a try. Namtarm look very nice.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Namtarn and Poh seems to be having a lot of fun already. Namtarn is very pretty in here. Just gotta love Poh, awesome guy.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I like the extension they did for Namtarn.  She looks really pretty with long hair. Looking forward to watch this lakorn.