[Ch3] Sai Lap Sam Mithi (Cholumpi)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Alice said:

credit as tag

Is that Boy Pakorn's younger brother? lol This lakorn looked comedic. Por is playing is role really well. I saw a little of this and it's a different kind of lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:

Is that Boy Pakorn's younger brother? lol This lakorn looked comedic. Por is playing is role really well. I saw a little of this and it's a different kind of lakorn.
yes its Boy younger brother yeah this lakorn is so fun to watch epi1 is already good 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
It's a very weird...very strange...strangely funny lakorn. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. The first episode was only 40 odd minutes long, so we haven't even met Namtarn yet. I'll tune in for a few more episodes first before I decide.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lenlin said:
It's a very weird...very strange...strangely funny lakorn. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. The first episode was only 40 odd minutes long, so we haven't even met Namtarn yet. I'll tune in for a few more episodes first before I decide.
Only forty minutes? Why?

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Sam Bai Mai Tao ended that same day with 40+ minutes, and SL3M aired right after, thus the shorter time frame.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
really intresting i laughed alot even i dont know tha hhhhhh i hope there is eng sub and the one from ss here i love her

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Lmao...so this drama is connected to The Sixth Sense II! They had to add Film's Park Joon Ji's characters in here for a moment, why not have Film guest star in here instead of using a replacement?! It would've been more comical to see Film in here!

lynnyang said:
Lmao...so this drama is connected to The Sixth Sense II! They had to add Film's Park Joon Ji's characters in here for a moment, why not have Film guest star in here instead of using a replacement?! It would've been more comical to see Film in here!
I thought I was the only one that thought that and my dummy self thought for one split second that Film would appear as a cameo. LOL.
Anyways, does anyone know the name of that younger guy. He looks lookkreung, the one paired with Margie's younger sister.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I thought I was the only one that thought that and my dummy self thought for one split second that Film would appear as a cameo. LOL.
Anyways, does anyone know the name of that younger guy. He looks lookkreung, the one paired with Margie's younger sister.
yes his half his name is Peter his cute when he smile

sarN

sarNie Granny
I was sad/gloomy since Yai Kanlaya ended  :cry1: I wanted to watch something w/ comedy , so i decided to check this lakorn out ,  plus I haven't saw any of Por's lakorn since the one he star w/ Pok and surprisingly ...I end up loving it ! I didn't think I will enjoy it so much because it look lame and probably a silly comedy w/ fake action scene HAHA! It NOT . I love his character HAHA flirtation but adorable !