[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I'm like Cupid Candy, PJJ are hit and miss for me. Mostly have been misses though since they moved to Ch3. I only truly enjoyed MSJ with Rita and Andrew.

I hope they can get a cast that doesn't look terrible in their roles. Some of the PJJ pairings have been weird.

Thanks for the news tinah.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
New lakorn for Rome yay,but who is the n'ek will be with him in here, hope is ploy or some one out

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't think rome will be praek. Praek character is way younger than nek so more likely they would choose a newbie or something. I don't like that its pjj production so I don't really have hope for this lakorn anymore.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Rome 28 don't think his suited to play in here since now he belong to the A-list mid generation p'ek category I'm not to fond of pjj either they're like another version of
GoodFeeling

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pau Jing Jong same category as Good Feeling? Yeah right, back when they were with ch7 they were great, Noon and Chakrit's lakorn was my absolute favorite. Ah'Too can't be constant with his work, some are decent like Mook Liam Phet, or terrible like Mongkot Saeng Jun or fantastic like Noon and Chakrit's lakorn. Hope he will do good with this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
rome looks like he is in his 30s so he wont fit the character in here..it has to be a younger actor with an older actress

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
rome looks like he is in his 30s so he wont fit the character in here..it has to be a younger actor with an older actress
absolutely right he'll be 30 sooner i bet Thai fans will be doing alot of petition due to Rome his age