[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh the first pair story so sad. Omg who should he pick between the city and the one his love? Hope he chose the one he love,if he chose the city i gonna don't like the end. Such a sad story

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Wow, Rome is so big. He's even bigger and buffer than A-passin. That guy is a real muscle man.

By the way, 2nd pair is Benz and Alex. That's not a mis-casted. They fits their character perfectly.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. rome's ig

Oh my, I've been missed out this one! I remember seeing Joy posted herself and others clad in those traditional period costumes, I thought they were going to play some kind of theater -_- Argghh Rome is so flawless in those picture with Benz, the make up he usually wears in lakorn makes him look a lot older than he is in real life. And this lakorn has so much great stars to begin with, I just hope they won't be using CGI for quality's sake. So Rome is pau jing jong's fav now? His last lakorn also produced by that one right?

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I don't know if these had been posted before, so here you go

Alex is such a cutie pie! Just hoping that they won't make Benz's character looks way older, otherwise she'll end up looking like Alex's big sis

cr. taradtaktak_naruparch's ig, sasa_pimpasorn's ig, a passin's ig, as tagged

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Benz looks gorgous, Rome looks like he needs LOTS of rest, and Alex is in almost every upcoming lakorn this year.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mew Laknara is so cute and Pretty...Hope to see more of her around...