[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

Asy

sarNie Immature
@phatman, Great and Matt already had two lakorns together but the second lakorn was suck lol. That girl who played as Au's wife is Gale Warunlak. She played many supporting roles.

This couple used to be my second favorite pranang after Ateam. I was so sad because they separated for so long. I like Matt with some of her recent pra eks. But really I can't feel Great with his 10-years younger nang ek. Finally~ 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Asy said:
@phatman, Great and Matt already had two lakorns together but the second lakorn was suck lol. That girl who played as Au's wife is Gale Warunlak. She played many supporting roles.

This couple used to be my second favorite pranang after Ateam. I was so sad because they separated for so long. I like Matt with some of her recent pra eks. But really I can't feel Great with his 10-years younger nang ek. Finally~ 
Ah, I see.

I think Great looks.....great. Haha. Looking better than I've seen him before.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I was browsing IG and came across these pictures.  Great and Matt looks great together.   I never knew that Toey was cast in this lakorn.  Looking forward.

Credit: greatfanclub@IG
\

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I can't express how much I adore this couple. They are sooooo cute together. I love the latest pictures you guys have been sharing. I've been having internal screams because they are just so adorable together. Hahha! I can't wait for this lakorn already. Hopefully it'll be just as good as the pictures make it seem like. LOL

Asy

sarNie Immature
Toey is gonna pair up with Wan. I thought he was gonna make a couple with Jesse. So now probably Jesse is the bad girl? Ahh the casts are my favorites. Gonna love this lakorn. :wub:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the post! Liking Great already, one cute guy. Never watched anything with Great and Matt, maybe I'll like it. Wan and Toey, can't wait with that! :) 

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@Mahalo. Thanks for sharing. The baby is so cute.  Looking forward to watch this lakorn.

Nutella

sarNie Egg
I am so unnaturally excited for this.. I want to see them with the baaabbbyyyyy~~ You guys are so awesome for sharing ^u^

P.S. Did they mention airdate anywhere?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoooot !! Grate and Matt are perf for each other too :) I love how comfortable these two are when they're together ^^

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Great is like BFF to all his N'eks. He seemed like a guy you can easily have a convo with and share all your dirty little secrets. His smile is very heartwarming and is one of his best quality.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
The baby is super duper cute. When is this airing?? 
Not very soon. Maybe close to the end of this year. Either September- November maybe. It's just my guess. There are so many lakorns waiting to air before this including Matt's other lakorn with Rome.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Not very soon. Maybe close to the end of this year. Either September- November maybe. It's just my guess. There are so many lakorns waiting to air before this including Matt's other lakorn with Rome.
And the waiting game continues. You know, I think I'm gonna go mia and just go with the flow of things. This waiting game is not for me. Haha. I'd rather not be informed of anything, so when something comes, it comes up.