[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL the way Jason does his kind of evil smiles when Matt isn't looking and he's good at it too. His smiles gives out big red flag that he is up to no good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
That kind of childish of him lol. Thanks for the info :)
You know, I don't actually think it's childish. I know of so many relationships where this happened and it's very sad for the person who's making them choose because it really hurts to know that your bf/gf is in love with their best friend while being with you. Truth is, many people who has a best friend that's the opposite sex are lying when they say they're "just friends." There has to be an attraction at some point. But one of them is afraid to lose their friendship and isn't willing to take it further while others have been friends with benefits. I've been in a situation where the other person left me for their best friend but they always tried to deny just being friends. So for me, I've learned my lesson. I've never made anyone choose between me and their best friend, but I definitely won't ever get involved with someone who has a girl as a best friend.      

byebye said:
Jason looks good. But Great and Matt were best friend when Jason gave that ultimatum he should have known that he was going to lose. Sometimes, picking a BFF and BF is hard but in this case Matt must have not love her ex enough.
Most people I know of actually choose their BF/GF over their BFF that's why their friendships fall apart and the GF/BF becomes the evil person in everyone's eyes. Lol. For the friendships that are sincere, it's a sad thing to happen. But for those friendships that do have something going on on the down low, I think it's fair and square. Haha. 

And honestly, this lakorn is becoming a pain to watch! We have so many side characters and villains. We have three couples right now on top of ex boyfriends and girlfriends coming into their lives along with backstabbing friends and married cheating men. Don't forget the grandmas! Where's Trey in the midst of all this? I thought this was supposed to center around them raising the baby together and bonding, but I barely even see the baby at all. He's with Por's aunt most of the time or one of their friends. Instead of Ruk Dtong Oum, this should be called Mitapaap Sorn Ruk (Hidden Love Within Friendship). So much drama between best friends falling for each other. Is the baby even the center of the storyline anymore? I now know to stay away from Maker's productions. They're all over the place.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think if you love the person enough you would pick the one you love and stay with she/he. In Matt's case she loves Great more and it probably has to do less with friendship. By the time her ex gave her that ultimatum she might have love Great enough to realized she can't be without him.

But true, it's hard to have a BFF when you are dating or married. Whether one realized it or not, emotionally you are attached to that person and you are sharing some parts of you to that person that you are not willing to share it with your significant other. Human emotions are a fragile thing. We are a mixture of contradictions. One day, we feel this and one day we feel that. And the thing with having a BFF of a different gender is, if the boyfriend gets in a fight with his girlfriend he wouldn't mind turning to his BFF and share stuff that he should have talked to his GF about. And the BFF will know things and are in the middle of a relationship, it'll make things a mess and would not be fair to the GF. Yeah, I always believe 3 is a crowd.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes this is complicated....I have a friend who BEST FRIEnd is a guy...no romantic connection. She told me she never had any...they tried once (also high on drugs/alcohol) and no spark....

I have a guy friend ( not close like grate/matt in here)....I have No romantic attraction to him at all...though he did admit he find me attractive and would date me if I wasn't w/someone. In this case we were decent friends...when he had a g/f ...we don't hang out...I still hang out w/him when I was w/b/f(now ex)...it's a complicated thing

I have not been following this...probably wait til it finish up...it does sound like lots of complications (all over the place) from what mahalo mentioned...

from when I watched I think it's ok, but not excited to watched weekly 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Same here. My ex best friend(s) are all guys. I guess its my fault I always friend zone them because then they'll admit their true feelings and it makes me turn into puddles. But yeah I understand the idea of getting caught in between. Been there done that. Tbh it sucks. Like omg they're both telling you secrets and you cant seem to convince them to tell each other -.- stupid kids. And when they finally do, they tell you individually of course "I thought we were friends..I thought you got my back....why didn't you tell me" FML.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
I just find that the reason he made Matt choose between him or Great is childish, why would Great kiss her cheeks out in the open when she is in a relationship? Aum and Aff are best friends, people thought they actually like each other as bf/gf but they married different people. Matt and Great are childhood friends, so would she break their long friendship, or would she be with a bf who she might break up with later? This reminds me of the Mark-Mint scandal for some reason lol.
I don't find it childish because obviously Sipa came in between them a couple times for him to feel intimidated just like how Lan came in between Sipa and his ex-girlfriend's relationship. I think that one scene where he was admiring her while she was sleeping was the trigger point for Jason to snap. Sipa even admit it himself. When Pat asked how was he so sure that Jason knew he liked Lan, he replied by saying he didn't just know, he SAW and that's when the flashback began. 

Aum and Aff are best friends but Aff had been dating her now husband for a very long time while Aum was still single. She's not just going to walk away from her man for Aum. At some point, Aum may have had a crush on her but Aff probably never did. The feelings are always either one sided or mutual. When one of them is taken, there just won't ever be any chance between the two unless they break up. We'll just never know really because we're not them. Haha. But based on my experience, I can never trust anyone who has the opposite gender as a bff because they spend more time and share all their secrets together. What's the point of having a girlfriend if you have another girlfriend who has the word "best" attached to her? LOL.

I've been on both sides honestly. I've dated someone with a girl best friend and was suspicious of their friendship. He liked his best friend but she was taken. So once she broke up with her man, he left me for her without an explanation. And I've also been the best friend of a man who had a girlfriend and the girlfriend hated me. Lol. For that situation, I distanced myself from my friend to give the couple space to bond. I don't like being the third wheel. I just think the bff should step aside and not meddle too much into their best friend's life after they find someone because that's their new lover's duty to take care of them. But I also hate when my friends abandon me once they're dating. Lol. I hate the whole opposite gender best friend thing. It's not fun when it's happening to you either way. Problems would be resolved if each best friend had another best friend which is their significant other. That way, you can stop confiding in each other and start turning to your lover for advice. Haha.    

You know what's funny, so many of these lakorns have been relatable to me. Now I'm starting to wonder if my life is like a lakorn. Lol. That's not good!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Are you talking about Aum/Aff off screen. She dated her cop boyfriend for like 10 yrs and I think after she broke up with him a couple of months later then she dated her now husband. Her husband had a crush on her before she even was single lol. But no, I never think Aff would go for Aum and I have my reasons. But Aum/Aff were cute as friends and see that they are close. But it was one of those friendship that I don't think it'll ever cross to anything else.

Just like Matt/Great they are very close and good friends but I just don't ever see them being together. There are cases that making one choose is not childish it just means he/she simply can not tolerate the relationship of the friendship any longer. And maybe she had told him many times that the friendship he has with his BFF bothered her and it went to deaf ears and in turn resulting of the ultimatum.

My husband and I had agreed that we do not have friend of the opposite sex. What he wants to talk he can talk to me, I am sure I can give as good of an advise as a "girlfriend" lol.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Are you talking about Aum/Aff off screen. She dated her cop boyfriend for like 10 yrs and I think after she broke up with him a couple of months later then she dated her now husband. Her husband had a crush on her before she even was single lol. But no, I never think Aff would go for Aum and I have my reasons. But Aum/Aff were cute as friends and see that they are close. But it was one of those friendship that I don't think it'll ever cross to anything else.

Just like Matt/Great they are very close and good friends but I just don't ever see them being together. There are cases that making one choose is not childish it just means he/she simply can not tolerate the relationship of the friendship any longer. And maybe she had told him many times that the friendship he has with his BFF bothered her and it went to deaf ears and in turn resulting of the ultimatum.

My husband and I had agreed that we do not have friend of the opposite sex. What he wants to talk he can talk to me, I am sure I can give as good of an advise as a "girlfriend" lol.  
Wahh. I thought her husband now is her cop boyfriend. Lol. I'm not following up enough. But yeah. Like I said, in situations like these it's either one sided or mutual/ kept on the down-low just like how Sipa likes Lan one sided all this time.  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's a complicated issue. .I think a guy/girl can be friends but not bff (unless they're gay)....I had 1 guy friend who never show interest or hit on me (as stated above)...I like guy friends vs. Girl..less drama..I think they're a small % w/o attraction...best when they are gay haha

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Im thinking the baby is supposed to be the thing that will finally push each of them to express their true feelings. Im on ep 4 right now and ohhh im going to die from the cuteness and the obvious hot chemistry between these two. If only ch 3 allowed real kisses...come to think of it I want these two in a slap kiss lakorn again. Woot woot.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
janajelly1 said:
Their next drama seems like it's gonna be sad.
Wait. They're confirmed for another lakorn? And its sad? Like no HEA or sad events bringing them together?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think what jana try to say is it's more dramatic. The fitting pics of that drama alone tells us it is going to be a whole lot of drama

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
:,( I cant bear the thought of suffering. Koy is also in their new lakorn. Shes very pretty hopefully she doesnt play the n'rai.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahhaha..OMG! Jason, he makes such a meanie. I have a love/hate relationship with him lol. I don't like him because he tried to come between my lun/sipa but I just love the way he gives out his evil look it is just too sexy. Jason young plays a villain so good.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, Jason Young. He makes you want to hate him as a villain but my heart melt when he does that evil face or smirk.