[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The teaser reminds me of Wanida, right down to the first meetings with n'ek "bullying" p'ek and then meeting each other formally and the whole "you" finger pointing thing.

I hope it doesn't concentrate as much on Pat cause umm she's so screechy here and that's annoying. You see her more in the teaser than Por or Aff. Otherwise it looks promising.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Por and Aff look good together, and Aff is just so pretty in here. I can't wait to watch this. I will be annoyed of Pat until she falls in love with Kong, they look pretty good together.

Thanks for sharing the teaser.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^ Well this is Pa Jaew, remember Wanida was a very calm and mature character. Pa Jaew's version was the complete opposite, she was immature and feisty.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Lol! Did they change the storyline a bit cuz I don't remember pek and nek encounter before the first day on the job??? Hmmm. But they sure changed nek's character. If only Ning's role was like this in the version with Num. Anyways, the teasers looks good!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
dang! this version looks more comedic and yes, n'ek is much more feisty. Ning's version would never raise her voice lol. I'm looking forward to this very much. Hope there are subs!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
This drama look so good!!! I saw the teaser. Paa Jaew always make good lakorn. Not sure about the Nang Ek role though. I hope she is not too unreasonable. Oh and the OST is soooooooooo good!!! Cant wait to hear the full version. Its gonna awesome!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isKDu7-fvIc&feature=channel_video_title

credits: ciNNtv1's youtube channel

Por is so funny. :rofl:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
รักประกาศิต@โต๊ะข่าวบันเทิง 13 ก.พ.55
credit mitpharma channel