[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Right?! I want to see Aff with Por T and Rome too.

I remember the theme song to Nteam's version and it's so reminiscent. I hope they still have the scene of N'ek singing on pra ek's birthday. There weren't as many cute cute scenes of Nteam but that made their cute scenes so much sweeter and shy. Num played such a gentleman.
It looks like they focus a lot on Ying Lek, but this is only the first teaser so maybe the next one we get to see n'rai. And i hope they kept pra ek's brother. He was a good guy.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
AFF look gorgeous. Por and Aff look cute together too. Kong look handsome. I dont like Pat's hair. haha I cant wait for this lakorn to air.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
PA Jaew is the director? Is that the same director as Wanida and Duang Jai Akanee? I thought the storyline was a bit boring myself. When Num/Ning had scenes together they were cute but otherwise not a lot happens plot wise so I hope they change it up a bit.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this new version its for Makers Y Group its Khun Ja company then why Pa Jaew his directing this? so confuse cos Pa Jaew his under P'Kai company 'No Problem' producer
from sai soke and pooyai lee god why so mix jumbling up :scratchhead2:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pa Jaew can direct under any company, I think he has permission to direct on most productions. Whatever, he's a quality director, he's lucky he gets to direct with so many companies.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pa Jaew can direct under any company, I think he has permission to direct on most productions. Whatever, he's a quality director, he's lucky he gets to direct with so many companies.
then his probably a freelance producer/director hey

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Awwww bliss! That little vid with the older version's theme song made me all excited! I really like this lakorn. It was mostly less dramatic than some other lakorns but those are the kind that i like! I like that kind of innocent love between two grown people.

Paa Jaew's work is very good so it's great that he can direct for many productions. He knows what the audience likes.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Oh I'm glad it's the same director. I loved Wanida and DJA. 2 of my favorites in recent times. There's always cutesy couply moments that he does so well.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I Love the location in this lakorn! Omg, I can't wait to see this. Miss Por N already! :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Pat hair looks nice like this and her and kong makes a cute pair. Aff and Por is becoming one of my favorite pair, they're such a cute match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEbZnz_qUm8&sns=em

Credit to nirvanafact's channel

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too, Por and Aff have already became one of my fav. new pairings! 555 I think it possibly can air by the end of this year.