[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i don't like Pat's wig...almost didn't recognize her hehe. wow so she will play the pyscho sister. eeeh, but i didn't mind her as much as p'ek's ex-gf that came back. talk about annoying. at least the sister hated on the ex-gf too 555

gosh, Aff is so pretty. she has the same sweet and natural beauty like Ning did in this lakorn. suits the character well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
god Aff and Por N make such a lovely pair and that picture of the grapes it looks
yummy this new version looks the twice better than the older version Aff and Por
they resemble Num/Ning.

mokka

sarNie Adult
This is one of my favorite drama so I'm actually excited for it after seeing Poh and Aff's pictures together. I hope it is as good as the one with Num and Ning.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Pat doesn't turn out too annoying, lol. She's crazy already, seeing the teaser, lol. I hated the praek's sister in Num and Ning's version, goodness. Ehe. Kong and Pat looks cute though. Por and Aff are such a sweet and refreshing pair! I'm enjoying them together already, the teaser looks good and promising! :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pat's acting is already annoying enough as n'ek, now as an annoying sister.... Gosh.

Por and Aff look mighty great together.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a clearer teaser for a few other lakorn and including this one. I can't believe how good Por and Aff look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXEhk4sZdWE&sns=em

Credit to kisskeepintouch

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like all these pairing are switching TML
it goes like....
Aum/Aff Ateam - Aum/Ploy and Por N/Aff - Por N/Ploy
yeah i agree Por N and Aff aren't looking bad they actually suited for this role

off topic
will they ever one day in the future switch Ateam and Rteam
Get Rome pair with Aff/Aum pair with Rita :thumbsup:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
looks like all these pairing are switching TML
it goes like....
Aum/Aff Ateam - Aum/Ploy and Por N/Aff - Por N/Ploy
yeah i agree Por N and Aff aren't looking bad they actually suited for this role

off topic
will they ever one day in the future switch Ateam and Rteam
Get Rome pair with Aff/Aum pair with Rita :thumbsup:
Yep I agree. Their is a lot of interesting pair this year. Those I thought wouldn't be paired up, now they are and they look really good together too. Yeah I do want to see a switch with Ateam and Rteam. In Pim mala we know Aum and Rita would make a good couple, positive for Aff and Rome too. I hope so too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep I agree. Their is a lot of interesting pair this year. Those I thought wouldn't be paired up, now they are and they look really good together too. Yeah I do want to see a switch with Ateam and Rteam. In Pim mala we know Aum and Rita would make a good couple, positive for Aff and Rome too. I hope so too.
hope Rome and Aff in for plerng boon since he get to be Rita and Chomp husband then
Aff shall get her chance

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Por and Aff look cute together. I want to see how they will pull off the characters because simply based off the teaser and pictures, the new Poo and Nee don't look as serious (character and facial wise) as Num and Ning's portrayal, which i love btw. Not saying that a lighter atmosphere is a bad thing though.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
JJinx: I agree, from the teaser Aff and Por seems sweet and smiley together. Lol. There aren't alot serious scenes showed except for Pat's, lol, of course. Poor Kong, his character I pity already. I don't even remember this the old version that much anymore since I watched it when I was in my young years, lol, but pranangs were very serious together and I remember praek (Noom) was such a meanie! Lol. :p Por and Aff seems to have a great amount of chemistry already just by watching the teaser, they seems compatible and comfortable together, love it! The only praek I've enjoyed seeing Aff with was Ken, now I really adore her with Por which was kinda unexpected. Maybe Aff should pair up with Por Thrisadee too (who else is an A-lister praek?! Or age wise enough for Aff?), lol, and of course ROME!!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Looks like there are more sweet scenes with Poo and Nee in this remake.

Gosh, I miss NTeam sooo much! It will only be a dream come true if they ever reunite.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
JJinx: I agree, from the teaser Aff and Por seems sweet and smiley together. Lol. There aren't alot serious scenes showed except for Pat's, lol, of course. Poor Kong, his character I pity already. I don't even remember this the old version that much anymore since I watched it when I was in my young years, lol, but pranangs were very serious together and I remember praek (Noom) was such a meanie! Lol. :p Por and Aff seems to have a great amount of chemistry already just by watching the teaser, they seems compatible and comfortable together, love it! The only praek I've enjoyed seeing Aff with was Ken, now I really adore her with Por which was kinda unexpected. Maybe Aff should pair up with Por Thrisadee too (who else is an A-lister praek?! Or age wise enough for Aff?), lol, and of course ROME!!
yeah good question bliss :thumbup: i senses Por T will be her next after the N one yeah
correct Rome they have to do one but there is just something bugles around making it
hard to pair Aff with Rome

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
This was one of my fav. lakorn especially with Num and Ning..Oh how I wish she would come back onscreen again..Oh my gosh, Pat face looks soo plasty..sorry to say fans..LOL, fun4fun, why is it gonna be hard for you to watch.. ^_^ ^_^