[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dang Aff looks really tired and skinny, girl gotta get some rest, haven't seen that glow in her lately.

Ha! Pat got downgraded to supporting already, I knew it was coming since all of her lakorns lately were evening, but her face looks less freaky than before but still really plastic-y.

tinah

sarNie Coma
PAt is playing supporting now. The surgery took a big affect on her. Yea* aff isn't glowing in here. She look so thin now

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The old Pat used to look like Aff, now they look nothin alike. Por and Aff do sort of match, looking forward to this!!!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Aff was at her "glowiest" during Wanida. She was just radiant in there, don't know what happened. Or maybe it was working with Tik.

I take it Pat will play the younger sister of the p'ek who was crazy possessive about her brother.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much everyone for posting the pictures.

Por N. and Aff look good together and I'm glad Aff plays with other P'ek (actor) too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:welcome1: vimalee yeah Por N and Aff aren't that bad though they look cute :thumbsup:
sure Aff she get the chances to co-star with many different dude I'm sure Aff Por T
maybe her next pra'ek in the future
btw Kong and Pat look cute too

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
seems like there'll b cute scenes 4 aff n por, can't wait. kong n pat is also a nice pair, can't wait to see kong, he's so cute.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gorgeous, I really miss P'Aff onscreen!!! Thanks maisian! I actually like the Por/Aff pairing very much.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I totally enjoyed N&N's version too.
Num's sister was baa..baa jing jing
she did an incredible job LOL

By the looks at the pictures, it looks beautiful ><

Kong is sucha cutie. Seeing his picture made me smile
><