[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww more waiting. At least the opening is soon. I believe this lakorn will be good since its Makers Group and the Num and Ning version was ch7.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Awww more waiting. At least the opening is soon. I believe this lakorn will be good since its Makers Group and the Num and Ning version was ch7.
its makers group but with the Y Group by Khun Ja, yeah the long wait but atleast
the fitting and opening soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
did this person say the fitting is today along with "sam num neur thong?"

ขอบคุณมากค่ะ..... พรุ่งนี้วันที่^6^มิถุนายน..แล้วค่ะ..เห็นว่าจะมีฟิตติ้งเสื้อผ้าหน้าผมละครเรื่องรักประกาศิต+สามหนุ่มเนื้อทองแน่นอนหรือเปล่าคะ
เห็นคุณจ๋าให้สัมภาษณ์ว่าวันที่^6^-^7^มิถุนายน..จะฟิตติ้ง+เปิดกล้อง(ละครรักประกาศิตกับสามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง)พร้อมกันและเชิญสื่อไปเก็บภาพด้วย..ชัวร์!!ไหมคะ
ใครทราบและรู้ความเคลื่อนไหวช่วยมาบอกทีอยากรู้มากๆและอยากดูจะแย่อยู่แล้วค่ะ.^.ที่สำคัญ(รายการสีสันบันเทิงสด)ไม่มีแล้วเหลือแต่(สีสันบันเทิง)เซ็งมากๆเลย
ทำให้รู้รายละเอียดของช่อง3น้อยลงค่ะ(ขอบคุณมากค่ะ)

onahc

sarNie Elites
^ The poster is asking if the fitting is today or tomorrow, apparently Khun Ja said it was today or tomorrow and the media was invited to attend so she wanted confirmation. What board is this from, maybe the answer is in that forum. The person also said that See San Bunterng Sod was cancelled, does anyone know if this is true?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^the poster wrote that in taksaorn.com

wow sesan bunterng got cancel? It must be true cause they haven't updated any clip ever since last month. Wonder why though?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i wished they could get Num and Ning to remake this and make it up to today's standards. Have more sweet/hot scenes together than the modesty between them back in the day. It'd be hot. Loved this couple. Hope the new one will be good.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
i wished they could get Num and Ning to remake this and make it up to today's standards. Have more sweet/hot scenes together than the modesty between them back in the day. It'd be hot. Loved this couple. Hope the new one will be good.
I couldn't agree more but unfortunately, it will never happen. How I miss them as a couple and Ning tremendously bad.

onahc

sarNie Elites
No producer in their right mind would recast the same leads, that's silly.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
After, watching Wanalee, I've became a fan of Por N! Gosh, love him now.hah.
So, I am so going to check out this lakorn with its schedule.ha.Cannot wait
to watch this.This is on my lakorn list!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
quote from pantip
อัพเดตข่าวล่าสุด
"ป๋อ-แอฟ"คู่รักคู่หวาน

- 25 มิย. 2554 ดาราเดลี่

ลงความเห็นจะให้ "ป๋อ-ณัฐวุฒิ"เล่นโหดกว่าเดิมใน "รักประกาศิต"

ประกบ "แอฟ-ทักษอร" ซึ่งสมใจผู้จัด "จ๋า-ยศสินี"
ก็งานนี้คว้าตัวคู่พระนางสุดฮอตคู่นี้มาได้สำเร็จแล้ว
คอละครไม่ต้องกลัวว่าเนื้อหาจะเชย เพราะสาวจ๋าปรับให้ทันยุคสมัยได้แน่นอน
แต่มิรู้ว่า "ภูชิชย์-นริศรา" ยุคนี้จะทำให้งบละครบานปลายอ๊ะเปล่าน้อ

opening ceremony 25th July

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
lol, suddenly they will have the opening ceremony.

but it's in July, that's a month later.. hope there wont be any change though