[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

cecilia

Staff member
^well, it does make sense .. Boygie remind me of ATEAM's baby -- was it in Namtan Mai? lol
I don't know .. it's hard to find name for all these love team .. but whatever works for everyone ..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^bargie remind me of barking .. is there another option?
at pantip they had fan page home n they wrote margie-boythis is a off topic why are we all talking
about Margie/Boy when it should had focus on the cast of this one. I will give this one a try with Por N with Aff
since i kind of like the version of Num and Ning.

cecilia

Staff member
^we're just off topic -- that's all .. i saw it was just boy/margie but the girls were trying to be creative and see if there's a nice combo name for them. that's all.

I'll watch this just b/c Aff's in here .. i didn't really like the old one of Num/Ning but we'll see.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
you know whats kool, 3 of the pra'nang from 4 hua jai become the "koo kwan" after their lakorn
Yeah that is. I just love the 4 hua jai cast, love them. Not only because they look good together but they did a good job with their role. Whether or not Mark and Mint was giving a lot of scene like the others. I'm glad Barry/yaya and Boy/Margie has lakorn coming just wish Mark and Mint did too. Anyways I think I am off topic. lol. Yes I am looking forward to this lakorn because I also like the old version to this one the one with Ning and Num. I am hoping to see the teaser soon. Por is a good actor and Aff I don't have to say shes great. Hopefully this lakorn will be interesting and have us tuned in.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol ceci.. i love it how there's these new koo kwan couples from 4hhkk but.. as much as i love kim... and with aum-ish too.. i am holding onto my ateam because they're still one of my faves.. ahahaha <3..

i wonder if they'll keep the scene of the party where ning sings for p'eks birthday party? i hope they do because that was one of the major scenes... aigoo i remembered always replaying that part of ning singing.. hehe.. gosh i miss her T_T..

fun

Expired Sarnie
If only M&M gets paired up again. I would literally die if they were cast into Ruk Prakasit LOL but sadly the roles are already taken. This was one of my favorite lakorn, well just the Num and Ning version, not so sure if I can say I like it. But I do hope they change the second half of this lakorn though. I guess I am really stuck to watching this. Two reason, I like this lakorn and the other, Aff. Ah...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ lol ceci.. i love it how there's these new koo kwan couples from 4hhkk but.. as much as i love kim... and with aum-ish too.. i am holding onto my ateam because they're still one of my faves.. ahahaha <3..

i wonder if they'll keep the scene of the party where ning sings for p'eks birthday party? i hope they do because that was one of the major scenes... aigoo i remembered always replaying that part of ning singing.. hehe.. gosh i miss her T_T..
I hope they keep that scene too!! That was one of the cutest scenes ever not to mention ning has such a lovely voice. It was like a secret message to p'ek that she cares about him since she even wore the clothes he bought her!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Maybe the fitting will be when Aff is almost done with Roy Mai. Anways I can't wait for this to happen. I wonder if Aff and Por will have some chemistry.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Same here. I actually looking forward to this fresh new pair. Hehe. With all of Por's nangek I only thought he has chemistry with Aom Piyada and Noon Woranuch only.. >.,

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Por had the chemistry with Aum Patcharapa. I don't like Aum but I liked him and her in Fah Mai and Bupay Leh Ruk.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I hope they keep that scene too!! That was one of the cutest scenes ever not to mention ning has such a lovely voice. It was like a secret message to p'ek that she cares about him since she even wore the clothes he bought her!
AGREED!!!! ^_________________________^

i thought por had good chemistry with Aum Patchrapa as well.. hehe...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news from Aff club and Por Twitter's saying the fitting and opening this upcoming May
Por said it will start shooting within 6months cos P'Eung staff of this lakorn still
waiting a little bit with script ka.