[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I think ch7 is treating Aum pretty well. I don't mind her moving but I don't think it would be a smart move on her if she did move because she is already considered as one of the best nang'ek in ch7. Now if she were to move, she would have to compete with Ann T for the number 1 spot in ch3.

fun

Expired Sarnie
AumP would just be like another Araya. She would have to keep up with all the newbies that actually has potential at Ch3- Yaya, Mint C&N, Matt, etc. All the hype and then nothing in the end. I do feel bad for Araya. She has more power to pick lakorns, and she hasn't been doing a good job at taking up plot and co-star chemistry is usually lacking, although she did have chemistry with Great and that lakorn was a flop in my eyes. The lakorn she had with Tye was actually decent but rating was a big flop.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the best one i've seen so far is Wiva waa woon since she moved to Ch3 can't wait to see Rahut Torachon in action
maybe she'll improve in action comedy.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry but I don't think Araya's fame is anything close to Aum. I don't think of her when they talk about number one nang'ek in Thailand. That's why I didn't compare them together. Ploy on the other hand is a big star too but she's not nang'ek all the time. She's plays more nang'rai than nang'ek. The person that is really famous and popular is Ann. That's why if Aum were to move to ch3, she would have to compete against Ann for the number one spot. Ann is like ch3's icon and Aum is like ch7's icon just like Kob. But now that Kob is married and not doing many lakorns, Aum is like the #1 nang'ek in ch7.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes thats right, Anne is #1 in Ch3 and also in my heart forever and Aump she's #1 Ch7 as for Ploy she's pretty
good on which ever roles she's given only once or twice that we all get to see her as nang'ek and the rest
is her usual character but seems like 2011 will be her nang'ek year and wanna see her as rai at the same time.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OH MY GOSH.
really a remake of Rak Prakasit???
with Aff and Por??????????????

augh......!

lol i'm excited. Honestly i loved the version with Num and Ning SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much, i don't know if i can handle this but i'll look forward to this because
1) Por is a freaking good actor!
2) i want to see Aff playing this type of role. Ning's character was very mature and strong--in my opinion, Aff's past roles have not been like this..

dang new couple, hadn't considered this before but now i'm anticipating it! yay!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aff just confirmed that shes in this lakorn. khun Ja Yosanee is the producer. as for pra'ek, they didnt say that.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't think Por would match with Aff. I want Rome with Aff but he's so busy. *sigh* Oh well i am excited to see my lovely Aff again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Por T he has schedule too but anyway if Por N not in its ok if he gets replace by Por T, i reckon i shall give
a name to them, Por Natthris brother's. :scratchchin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm sorry but I don't think Araya's fame is anything close to Aum. I don't think of her when they talk about number one nang'ek in Thailand. That's why I didn't compare them together. Ploy on the other hand is a big star too but she's not nang'ek all the time. She's plays more nang'rai than nang'ek. The person that is really famous and popular is Ann. That's why if Aum were to move to ch3, she would have to compete against Ann for the number one spot.
I didn't mean to compare their fame lol I'm speaking of the move. Look at Por, there was so many hype but it just suddenly disappeared. Same applies to Araya. So if AumP did make a move, she would be another Araya and Por N. AumP is lucky because a majority of the population watches more Ch7 lakorns.

So Aff is confirmed. She has done so many remakes! It's driving me crazy. I rather have Por T than Por N.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
whoa i totally didn't look close enough all this time i thought it was Por THRISADEE that was planned for this lakorn. lol i love him. i need to check out Por N...dunno...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah the 2 Por Brother's. They both look damn fine with Aff but i'll go for the (T) one. :cheer:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I really love love to see AFF * ROME together too.. I loved their juice commercial together, they look so HOT together^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The juice commercial i didn't realize that Aff she can dance amazing, one day Rome will get his chance.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome his new sexy pair Chompoo Araya is upcoming and hope Aff will become one soon. :wub: