[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Okay, then...that's much better...I'm kinda iffy about him starring alongside Janie too...I bet if this is still in the process, they might change the pranang...

Can I please get another remake with Tik in it? Please....he was so good in Wanida.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I'm in with Tik too! I like the old version with Num and Ning so i hope they don't ruin it!!! :nailbiter: :lolyup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
this might be a good role for aff but im so worried. she comes off annoying when she acts strong.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^Count me in it too .. i want another remake or whatever there is for Tikker ^^
I agree with you!

I really want to see Tik with Cherry or Aff again. I love Tik and Cherry chemistry in KTP. Always love my Aff w/Tik in Wanida.

cecilia

Staff member
Just watch interview from DARAdaily that the script is being finalize -- It's either going to be this one or Roy Mai or both for Aff .. can't wait.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
num and ning version was okay...but i kinda find it bland.... but it was so-so... as for Por playing the guy lead in this remake... i don't know... he just don't have that aura of someone serious.... i'm too used to him playing comedic and action roles.... as for Aff as the female lead...i think she fits it somehow...

guess we'll have to wait and see...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't remember much or anything about the old version since I watch it when I was so young! But all I remember was that it was BORING! :scratchhead2:

I want to see TIK&AFF together in modern lakorn!!!^^

onahc

sarNie Elites
When is the opening for this lakon? I read an article where Aff said she'll be working on this one and Roy Mai but I'm not sure if she meant simultaneously or separately. I don't know if Aff has ever worked on two lakons at one time.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^So are they really remaking this one? Cuz it's still rumored about the Sam Bai Tao remake...and if I had to choose one for Aff, I'd choose this one...the n'ek is too weak in Sam Bai Tao, and I hate Aff in those kinds of roles...I like the feisty Aff

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know man they should had get someone else for Sam Bai Tao instead of Aff. Don't wanna see another weak one.
Let Aff and Tik reunite in this one or perhaps Andrew is another good one to pair with her i don't have a feeling
that Por N will do good since he suit those action comedy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Por N move to Ch3 did him no good. He should have just stuck with Ch7. At least he will be getting decent ratings. I honestly hope he doesn't accept this role. Still no news?

onahc

sarNie Elites
Por N move to Ch3 did him no good. He should have just stuck with Ch7. At least he will be getting decent ratings. I honestly hope he doesn't accept this role. Still no news?

Yeah right, with all the newbies in competition the only roles he would be getting are father roles. I think it was a smart move on his part because CH 3 has an abundance of actresses his age who he could work with and there are more roles for an older p'ek like him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think por is doing fine at ch3. He's guranteed to be praek for couple of years and he has loads of work up his sleeve eversince he switch to ch3..yes, he gets high ratings at ch7 but if continue to stay with ch7 his praek days are over. Plus, he would be getting sucky roles and be in mostly action dramas

Even the praeks of ch7 right now aren't getting good roles. their nek is basically overshadowing them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
That's true but Ch3 has been pairing him up with young girls only well Benz is good for him ahahaha. Makes no difference. At least if he has a lakorn on air and still with Ch7, he can fall back on ratings. His current lakorn right now, ahaha another action flick (I detest action flick in lakorns and I swear I try every time one comes around, it just doesn't work for me) anyways my point is, I do not like Por N. It will be difficult for me to watch if he was in here. This is one of my favorite lakorn and Aff is one of my favorite.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Por is not the cutest guy out there but I like his goofy personality and he's also not a bad actor too. I miss watching him host Jun Pun Dao with Kob. They were so cute together. But I also think he made a smart decision in moving to Ch3 because Ch7 doesn't really promote their older actors. All these years, I wanted Kob to move to Ch3 but now I know that will never happen because I think she's retiring from acting. Anyways back to Por, I don't mind him with Aff but this lakorn was boring when I watched it back then. Hopefully they will change some stuff around to make it more interesting.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree LAKORNWATCHER.. this lakorn was boring to me too but I watch it when i was really young do I do not remember much^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Por is not the cutest guy out there but I like his goofy personality and he's also not a bad actor too. I miss watching him host Jun Pun Dao with Kob. They were so cute together. But I also think he made a smart decision in moving to Ch3 because Ch7 doesn't really promote their older actors. All these years, I wanted Kob to move to Ch3 but now I know that will never happen because I think she's retiring from acting. Anyways back to Por, I don't mind him with Aff but this lakorn was boring when I watched it back then. Hopefully they will change some stuff around to make it more interesting.
I don't think Kob she retire she's just having a long brake from having a baby. I once heard a news that Aump had
given some suggestion from Ch3 if she joined them.