[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for all the pictures! Kim and Mint are pretty as always. I wonder how much they've filmed so far
maybe 80% my estimate i think this will air the next batch after Ken and Janie KRLJ or
if not the next 3 batches and sure it won't be the weekend so that means this is Kim and Mint
first lakorn airing in one of the weekdays apart from weekend

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ah ha bickering Alex and Mint so naruk mak i like in lakorn when pra'nang bickering :numchuck: its so cute :kiss3:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Since this lakorn will be airing during this November already. I am anxious to know what future lakorns Chalida will have for next year^^ (Still want to see her with Nadech and Mario, lol, in my dreams).

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Since this lakorn will be airing during this November already. I am anxious to know what future lakorns Chalida will have for next year^^ (Still want to see her with Nadech and Mario, lol, in my dreams).
I been thinking the same too, I want to see her with Mark, Nadech and Mario too. I hope Mint will have a another great storyline with a p'ek of her own. I never get enough of Mint, since she's barely in lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I been thinking the same too, I want to see her with Mark, Nadech and Mario too. I hope Mint will have a another great storyline with a p'ek of her own. I never get enough of Mint, since she's barely in lakorn.
want Ch3 to pair Mint with Mario its the new remake of Andrew/Aom

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Mario and Mint would be cute together! But I doubt about the chances of Nadech pairing with her. He's always really busy and hard to get hold of.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario and Mint would be cute together! But I doubt about the chances of Nadech pairing with her. He's always really busy and hard to get hold of.
Nadech isn't as complicated to get hold of as Mario though, lol, since Mario is going international, possibly^^

Boy and Kane will most likely pair up with Mint sooner than Nadech or Mario, lol. Or maybe even Mark before all of them. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nadech isn't as complicated to get hold of as Mario though, lol, since Mario is going international, possibly^^

Boy and Kane will most likely pair up with Mint sooner than Nadech or Mario, lol. Or maybe even Mark before all of them. :p
bliss where's P'Pope u missed him wanna see a future lakorn with Mint after TD but bet
if they do come across as pair i think the story is about an older p'ek inlove with a
younger n'ek, suggestion Ch3 can remake a new Janjira
Willy and Joy S was something along the same line.