[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^I know right? LOL.

Thanks for the pics lovelyQQ. But why is it posted here?

We've all somehow made this a MTEAM thread in the last few pages. :lol: Awesome.

Mark + Mint = narak mak may

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics lovelyQQ. But why is it posted here?

We've all somehow made this a MTEAM thread in the last few pages. :lol: Awesome.

Mark + Mint = narak mak may
I feel a 'lil guilty actually but what the heck!

P/S : I've also posted some of these pix at 4 HJHKK thread before I realised that they're here already.

Yes, that last pic is one of my faves.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love how this thread is so off topic lmao... Mark is not even in this lakorn, but he's a hot topic in here. I love it when we all get so sidetrack ahahaha.

Anyways I hate how Kimberly gets all these older male pra ek. I have nothing against Mart, but he ain't a good actor. I admit I like him in a few lakorns but I would prefer a younger pra ek.

I super adore Mint. I know that people dislike her because of PLR ahahah but if they have seen her previous lakorns, I think they may have had a different view on her. I hope she does get nang rk roles in the future and less supporting roles.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^ I think Kim gets older pra'ek because she looks matured despite her age. And wasn't it mentioned earlier on this thread that Mart plays the uncle to (then-) Barry's character.

Btw, what's the production company for this ? I've noticed that Good Feeling is the one doing Mart + Cherry's new lakorn"Pla Lhai Paai Daeng". I'm in two minds now about watching it. :scratchchin:

I hope to see more of Mint too - preferably paired up with Mark, of course! :cloud9: But I feel that acting and such are gonna take a backseat while she concentrates on her studies.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love how this thread is so off topic lmao... Mark is not even in this lakorn, but he's a hot topic in here. I love it when we all get so sidetrack ahahaha.

Anyways I hate how Kimberly gets all these older male pra ek. I have nothing against Mart, but he ain't a good actor. I admit I like him in a few lakorns but I would prefer a younger pra ek.

I super adore Mint. I know that people dislike her because of PLR ahahah but if they have seen her previous lakorns, I think they may have had a different view on her. I hope she does get nang rk roles in the future and less supporting roles.
Hey fun4fun who cares on those that doesn't like Mint they're insane people as long that were all liking her and supporting
her.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
ugh.. I know he likes her it's just I want him to admit it!!!!!!! he likes someone sweet and sour = Mint cute and a little lost sometimes but a schemer!!! sweet and sour!! She looks so much more prettier without make up!! yes and they way he looks at seems as if he's going to devour her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another one by his looking at her its like his just wanted to jump n hug her and let her know that he really adore her
and his in love with her. :kiss:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OT FTW!

I think so too. Like Rasa mentioned, I think Mint is well-loved on Pantip. Interestingly, one person there made a similar comment that if it weren’t for Mint’s previous works, Mint would surely be criticized a lot more for her performance in PLR. They said she did very well before, but something went really wrong with PLR, and it’s usually the crucial three: directing, script, editing. A couple of people even complained about those checked-shirts Din wears that mahsuri liked to point out about. :lol:
That’s why most people, at least the Thai fans on Pantip, don’t blame Mark and Mint. They actually pity MTEAM.
Speaking of blaming the actors/actresses vs. production team, Mart is far from being a great actor, but he still manages to be in a lakorn that does very well if the script is good, the editing is smooth, the director knows how to draw out the best in the performers, etc.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
eeeeks more photos of em'! thanks for sharinggggggggg!
I miss them soo much!!! This is like an earlier XMAS Present ahah
MTEAM PICTURES LOL

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
AWHHHH! :wub: I love the new photos! I've been missing out these past few days since I haven't had time to get online :p They are so adorable! LOl, I love how we are SO OFF TOPIC here too! Hehe. Making this thread more alive!^^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad Kimberley and Mart are still in here though^^ I look forward to them together onscreen! More of KIM.. Yay!! :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
the cast has been confirmed by kim. yay! she just mentioned a brief detail that n'ek character lost her parents and she has to disguise herself to pra'eks house. i like those type of storyline..

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=18995