[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

puca

sarNie Juvenile
Glad that this lakorn if FINALLY ending goodness. I don't thinking I will be watching MAKER J GROUP lakorns for a while since this one has dissapointed me, as well as Plerng Torranang also. What's up w/their production this year! Gosh. I am going to miss CHALEX terribly though.
o.0 i liked plerng torranong, it's even one of my fav. lakorns from last year...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Last Night, after finished watching episode 20 I decided to watched episode 21.; Just when I get to the good part, where the teacher guy was announcing Kim to go back and she was outside with Smart and second guy, the internet on my ipod just have to died on me. I could of have turn on my laptop and watch from there but it was already late at night.So, I didn't get to finish it.Err...Not happy. I'll watch it after I log out from here.hhehe.

I love Mint C and Alex. Their scenes are so cute. That second guy is just so annoy. Smart and Kim Love them both too.hehhe. Happy, Smart and Alex are in good terms now.Yya!!
I find it funny when the two brothers walked in into the ballroom where Mint and Kim was. And they were looking at each other. Mint walk away, then Alex try to cheer her up and follow her. While Kim is trying to cheer Smart up because he was angry at her.ha. I Love that scenes. :) Make me smile and Laugh so hard,.hahah.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hey you guys. Do anyone know what's that resort place called in this lakorn?
I remember in Mark and Mint C's lakorn Mark was the owner of that resort and
in 365 days of love Ken and Anne went to that place for their honeymoon too.
It is such a beautiful place. I want to check it out. One thing I love about
this lakorn is that the places they have their shooting at are so nice and
pretty! Make me want to go there some day. hehe. :)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
In the opening scenes there's apart where Namon and Pansorn are sitting besides their mom and she's looks to be in the hospital or something...was that scene cut out or hasn't been shown or won't be shown? It'd be kinda weird adding an illness to their mom at the end of the lakorn unless she was already sick and got worst.

The scenes with Nit and her grandma was so touching, i teared up lol. I def feel bad for Nicha too, losing everything but she did gain a cousin. =)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
In the opening scenes there's apart where Namon and Pansorn are sitting besides their mom and she's looks to be in the hospital or something...was that scene cut out or hasn't been shown or won't be shown? It'd be kinda weird adding an illness to their mom at the end of the lakorn unless she was already sick and got worst.

I think the scene you're talking about is somewhere in the beginning of the lakorn when Nichamon snuck out of the house to go see Thut but comes back home with Pat. The mom took some sleeping pills and they were trying to wake her up to go stop the Aunt from firing Pranom for going out of the house without persmission.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
The scenes with Nit and her grandma was so touching, i teared up lol.
me too.

as for jane, she didn't even apologize to kim for being a bitch.

some things i like about this lakorn:

1. there wasn't really a bad person who goes around bullying the nang'ek
2. the pra'ek and nang'ek got along pretty well or at least the latter half anyways

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn suppose to be taken off this thread and should pin this to the old list
lakorn thread since its already finished airing

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
First Day of Spring Semester. First class start in 30 minutes.While waiting I am watching today last episode on air. Kim is back in Sydney and she's looking for a job while Mart is looking for her in Sydney. I wonder what happen in the beginning. Oh well. I';ll just have to watch this episode after I am done with all my classes. To Anybody who is watching to live please do tell what happen in today episode.:)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow, I have to really give credit to Kim for today's episode! She did so good at all of the crying scene! I cried myself with her. I think Kim has improve a lot.

But today's episode was good! I'm glad that Guy that likes nit(forgot his name) told thut the truth, of why nit left to Sydney! And I like how everyone talk him out of being "Khun chai vampire" to "thut the kind hearted". But the only thing that is leaving me hanging is, during the part when nit had to pay money(her dads debt) to those bad guys,and thut like seriously, he just pop out of no where to help her. How did he know that nit was in danger???They could at least show her walking on the street, and he sees her and follow her to that alley, so that we could at least know how he got there to help her! That would have been better, then him just popping out of no where to help her.

And the last scene of them kissing lips to lips was some what ok, I guess. I just hate the fact that, why do they have to take it from the side angle, and then zoom out so far that you could barely feel the tenderness of that kiss scene. I'm so mad! Like, helloooo they are doing a real kiss scene on the lips. Why take it from the side angle and zoom out! Arghhhh, mad!!! But I still like it. And kim has improve in her acting and that's all I wanted to see. And I do not mind seeing her and mart pair up again cause they don't look to bad together!

And OMG....I love alex and mint scene today! It was so cute. I love how she made him run, like how he made her run at the beginning. But instead of riding a motor bike, she was riding a horse, following him. It was just so adorable and funny. I was just laughing the whole time! I seriously think mint has found her koo kwan! Mint and Alex are so cute and adorable together! I love them very much.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow, I have to really give credit to Kim for today's episode! She did so good at all of the crying scene! I cried myself with her. I think Kim has improve a lot.

But today's episode was good! I'm glad that Guy that likes nit(forgot his name) told thut the truth, of why nit left to Sydney! And I like how everyone talk him out of being "Khun chai vampire" to "thut the kind hearted". But the only thing that is leaving me hanging is, during the part when nit had to pay money(her dads debt) to those bad guys,and thut like seriously, he just pop out of no where to help her. How did he know that nit was in danger???They could at least show her walking on the street, and he sees her and follow her to that alley, so that we could at least know how he got there to help her! That would have been better, then him just popping out of no where to help her.

And the last scene of them kissing lips to lips was some what ok, I guess. I just hate the fact that, why do they have to take it from the side angle, and then zoom out so far that you could barely feel the tenderness of that kiss scene. I'm so mad! Like, helloooo they are doing a real kiss scene on the lips. Why take it from the side angle and zoom out! Arghhhh, mad!!! But I still like it. And kim has improve in her acting and that's all I wanted to see. And I do not mind seeing her and mart pair up again cause they don't look to bad together!

And OMG....I love alex and mint scene today! It was so cute. I love how she made him run, like how he made her run at the beginning. But instead of riding a motor bike, she was riding a horse, following him. It was just so adorable and funny. I was just laughing the whole time! I seriously think mint has found her koo kwan! Mint and Alex are so cute and adorable together! I love them very much.
I'm Back! :) Now watching the last episode from the beginning.

Haha. I know right!! I saw that scene while waiting for my first class to start and I was like
"How the F did Smart got there out of the blue."hahaha.

Anyway, from reading from what you wrote thanks goodness that dude tell Smart Why she left and how they convinces him to go after her. :)

I'll come back when I'm done watching.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^lol... exactly right!!! It so dumb of them to just have him pop out of the blue and helped her!

For sure your are gonna love today's episode! With a little frustration! Lol..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It took 22 long episodes to finally see Mart and Kim's chemistry. This is the first time i've seen Mart with any kind of chemistry with his co-stars. I felt he really does love Nichamon and cares about her. That whole scene where he drove them, heading to Ban Chutimun, I saw his care & affection towards her. I admit that I was quite impressed.

Kim is a natural crier. She makes me sad and you can really feel her sadness.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching. Kim and Smart are good together. I did like today episode. it was a good ending. Mint and Alex are also cute together too. :) I remember reading someone say they wouldn't mind watching Smart and Kim together in another lakorn and I agree I wouldn't mind too. One thing i didn't like about this lakorn was Kim and Smart didn't have as much sweet and cute sweet like Mint and Alex did. If they would have added more sweet and cute scene of them i'll totally totally love this lakorn.This does not mean I don't like and enjoy this lakorn i actually did enjoy watching this and like it at the same time too. :)