[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its going to be a fun relaxing genre to watch damn Cherry and Om they make such a hot
pair despite Cherry she's older but they look hot standing together

I'm waiting for the releasing airing date :dance3:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cherry after tonight show recording

credit cherry's fc

she's aging naturally. I don't mind if I'll look like as great as her on my 30s. Or that's just her make up that makes her older, without that thick layers, she looks fine

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
she has a natural beauty all of Cherry's co-star seem to look hot with her atm Om his one
good sample 2012 Cherry's next one is with Rome :rockon: Plerng Boon will be announce
and confirm somewhere in the middle of next year 2012 cos now Khun Ah-Jim of MakersGroup
is still reconsidering casting the pra'nang is Rome and Cherry

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Cherry is very pretty. Will this air after Smart and Kim's lakorn? since this was suppose to air before them but due to the flood they delay it to after Smart and Kim.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry is very pretty. Will this air after Smart and Kim's lakorn? since this was suppose to air before them but due to the flood they delay it to after Smart and Kim.
Not sure if it still after Mart/Kim cos Ch3 likes to change stuff around the last minute

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahah.Those pics are funny.Especially Om.ha! Love him.Is Rotmay(I think thats how you spell her name) also in here?