❤️[CH3] Ruk Nee Run Juntra (Cholumpi Production) : Ken Theeradeth / Ice Preechaya

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thank you ladies! I think I'll try Majurat See NamPueng first! I've seen James Ji and Yaya's version of Neung Nai Suang but would love to see Ken and Janie's version.
I think Ken and Janie has better chemistry and I overall liked that version better. So if you liked James and Yayas version, you will definitely like Ken and Janie’s version :) Majurat See NamPueng is one of my faves of Kens!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
FINALLY! One of my dream pairs come true! I actually hope Ken gets to work with more actresses. Waiting for Mew,Bella,Mint,Taew,Kimberley,Yaya's turn.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Tik is being pair left and right with ch3 top girl and this is what Ken got. Hopefully the storyline is good. lakorn Thai is very dry now a day.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
On thaidramatic_update's IG, "This love story of woman who just be broken-heart and immotal guy who've wait for his love for long time. How can they end up when he's not human"

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
At first I was :confused12:with this pairing but now I'm excited. They look good. The storyline sounds good.

Also my girl Oom is on it, so I'm sold haha.