❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

So the interview in this video was translated by @Amata :) :

About the charity
Yes, Pope mentioned about the charity. He said there is more money this year getting from people, so it is enough not only for a school but also for a hospital and so on.

About Roy Leh MaanYaa
He has got 10 scripts and he is reading. He told that lately he was a model of an advertisement, he felt hard to build his emotion. Then he realized he hasn’t been acted any lakorn for a year after BPS and KSTD. Before Roy Leh MaanYaa being shot at the end of this year, Nok Jariyaa will hold a workshop and he will join to learn acting too. He would not like to make fan disappionted.

About the fitting of Roy Leh MaanYaa making fan club fin
He said Bella and he used to play together and they get along with each other so it is easier to work together again.

After reading some scripts
Pope said there is a variety of emotions, comedy, fin, zaab…. so it would be fun.

Asked if he has to act with only Bella, not being able to act with other Nang -Akes.
He said he can do it with other actresses and he has done already (from his former lakorns) and he thinks he can make fans believe that the character he acts is a different person. He isn’t worried about the fans would still think of their image (Pope with Bella) when he acts with others. For Bella she has other lakorns to act with Great and Jame Ji as well and he believes Bella will do it well and makes fan believe in her character.

About another new lakorn
Khun Nong (Broadcast Thai..) would like Pope to play another lakorn . He said he usually doen’t act 2 lakorns at the same time as he likes to concentrate on it not being confused so that he can do his best. But Khun Nong’s lakorn is interesting so this year it may be the first time that he has 2 lakorns at the same time. Anyway he hope P’ Nong would start it a little late to make the time of 2 lakorns not much overlap. Now it is on a step of Ch3’s consideration and he doesn’t know yet who will be Nang – Ake. He has to wait.
Thanks for the translation :).

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
He is a sneaky samee.
The funny thing is that other day when I checked pope page at my dramalist, I saw one comment saying “My future husband” so I was wondering did you write the comment or new competition.
He has mia everywhere lol, of course we have competitors everywhere too :facepalm::facepalm:. But we got the advantages of bulky number :thumbup::thumbup:, we can beat them all

hdee

sarNie Juvenile

They look so happy to be working together again. And why wouldn't they....they made magic together before....hopefully this time too.
Such a pleasant surprise for me to see this....its been ages since I came to AF.
Big hello to all my BPS friends....so happy to be here again and that too for Bell-Pope...so looking forward to this now.
I have a idea... Since ex husband has not been cast and if Got's free...he can play the ex husband....and make some of our fantasies about Por Duer and Karakade come true.:love:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

They look so happy to be working together again. And why wouldn't they....they made magic together before....hopefully this time too.
Such a pleasant surprise for me to see this....its been ages since I came to AF.
Big hello to all my BPS friends....so happy to be here again and that too for Bell-Pope...so looking forward to this now.
I have a idea... Since ex husband has not been cast and if Got's free...he can play the ex husband....and make some of our fantasies about Por Duer and Karakade come true.:love:
Welcome back friend! Yes, let these two create some amazing magic again. Oh but damn..I love your idead of Got playing the husband...TOO PERFECT! Haha..we will get some serious extra ZAAP for sure.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Welcome back! Hope we can go crazy in this thread. It will be so much fun!:nut::cheer: I support your idea! Let's hope the casting director considers Got:angel10: Has Got ever acted in a Maker J production though?

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome back friend! Yes, let these two create some amazing magic again. Oh but damn..I love your idead of Got playing the husband...TOO PERFECT! Haha..we will get some serious extra ZAAP for sure.
Oh yes....Zaap overload.....maybe not such a good idea after all....we might get sizzling chemistry with both guys....thats too stressful for the shippers.
Anyways, now that I've put this in your head I'll be waiting for your videos...get your creative juices flowing....I've been seeing some ad of Got's where he's slaying with his eyes....and I'm being very polite using the word slaying....
Welcome back! Hope we can go crazy in this thread. It will be so much fun!:nut::cheer: I support your idea! Let's hope the casting director considers Got:angel10: Has Got ever acted in a Maker J production though?
Yes me too. I miss those days of going crazy obsessive over a drama....seriously even though I've watched tons of Kdramas this year....nothing has touched my heart like BPS did.
I've no idea about Maker J...but is Maker Y part of that company.....coz Got's worked in a few of their dramas.....like Sai See Plerng.