❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Ok so I don't follow all these different companies. People are complaining right and left that this is not a good company. Can someone explain why? Sometime I just watch because of the plot or the actors.
But Maker J did that Great & Nychaa movie NANG AI!! And that's a touching, sensitive story, sad too (the backstories of the nuns). It's like Paramount, MGM or 20th Century Fox - each has their hits & misses

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ok so I don't follow all these different companies. People are complaining right and left that this is not a good company. Can someone explain why? Sometime I just watch because of the plot or the actors.
The biggest complaint I’ve heard about Makers is that their lakorns are very bland and washed down. I’m hoping it’s different this time around. They better get this right!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
But Maker J did that Great & Nychaa movie NANG AI!! And that's a touching, sensitive story, sad too (the backstories of the nuns). It's like Paramount, MGM or 20th Century Fox - each has their hits & misses
They better do it a great job on editing since they have a hot couple of our favorite " PBella" in it.

Last edited:

Nadya

sarNie Egg
Still cannot open from justanothermuse website (abt watching bps) :(( so sad.
Btw, can someone inform me what has been happening recently with pope?? I have seen many media talking about pope with the picture of a girl clarifying something or idk (because all of the new are in thai), the point is it is related to pope and still like hot news there (even when I am typing this? i just saw the latest update again) it’s bout past or something. Still feel curious about it !!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Still cannot open from justanothermuse website (abt watching bps) :(( so sad.
Btw, can someone inform me what has been happening recently with pope?? I have seen many media talking about pope with the picture of a girl clarifying something or idk (because all of the new are in thai), the point is it is related to pope and still like hot news there (even when I am typing this? i just saw the latest update again) it’s bout past or something. Still feel curious about it !!!
Aww. I'm sorry! Is it blocked or you just can't play it?

It's about this girl who allegedly leaked her and Pope's messages. He says they're no more than "pee-nong" and she came out to say she didn't leak them and that they're "pee-nong" as well.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

It's about this girl who allegedly leaked her and Pope's messages. He says they're no more than "pee-nong" and she came out to say she didn't leak them and that they're "pee-nong" as well.
With benefits lol

Nadya

sarNie Egg

Awww I already watched many times from FB (but there is no last episode there and mostly got some errors via leptop unless I watched those videos from my phone (maybe because of malware or virus idk). Last night I got from daily motion but I should try to look for each video by so many uploaders.

aww really? Hmm I am just amazed abt how the news spread and became hit (if it is only abt gossip between sister and brother realtionship why it has become boomb until now?) I even kept pressing “see translation” on IG but didn’t get the meaning ahhh :(((. Just desperately want to know and feel curious .

I mean, recently, even today there is new news again poping up abt him, but idk either. What is it? it is not brother and sister I found on IG (there are many articles abt this new one but there is no one reporting that news in english).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awww I already watched many times from FB (but there is no last episode there and mostly got some errors via leptop unless I watched those videos from my phone (maybe because of malware or virus idk). Last night I got from daily motion but I should try to look for each video by so many uploaders.

aww really? Hmm I am just amazed abt how the news spread and became hit (if it is only abt gossip between sister and brother realtionship why it has become boomb until now?) I even kept pressing “see translation” on IG but didn’t get the meaning ahhh :(((. Just desperately want to know and feel curious .

I mean, recently, even today there is new news again poping up abt him, but idk either. What is it? it is not brother and sister I found on IG (there are many articles abt this new one but there is no one reporting that news in english).
I'm sorry. Wish I could help.

Magal55

sarNie Egg

You can try kissasian. I’m not sure if it’s the shorter or directors version but they’re all there in one place. You sometimes need to do verification (click in the dog/cat/rabbit kind of thing) to access the videos but once you start playing, no ads (unlike dailymotion)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG!!! Everyone is here and I am still checking on the BPS thread religiously everyday:confused0:
@Fikachu, I thought you have gone missing and I am so happy to see that you are still active, but in this thread and not bps:clap:
Don't worry we all over the place! Haha.

I just saw this video for the first time! Samee looks so cool on his motorcycle! Woot woot.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs5IKEulRhd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1px786iait2v4
And like. . .I'm officially excited. Like super excited. Look at them! Just look at them!
Screenshot_2019-02-12-18-26-04-1.png

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling

Nadya, I got mixed up and wrote in the BPS thread, asking you to try using Google to search for 'just another muse'. Once you are in the Home page, you can search for BPS (spelt in full). I too had the same problem as you but when I used the method mentioned, I can now watch all the lakorns listed ;)