❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
It says this role is a role Wawwa has never played before so maybe a 2nd lead? I’m just excited to see Phet in here too! More PhetBella <3 I’m really liking their look in here though. Khun P’ turning into a baddie lol.
Would love to see how different she'll play her role. Lol yes Khun P as a smart A@@ lol, sort of like how he was to Karakade before he fall hard for her.
Damn hes looking so good.
He looks like he's already into his character lol

i am just so in love with this pairing! Bella is such a fun and outgoing girl in real life and Pope is such a shy boy! Im glad this is their next lakorn. I am getting really tired of all of these boran lakorns!
Same here, love them and glad it's a modern for once. So someone said there's a lot zaap/hot scenes in there. So maybe more kisses?:p

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Name of the lakorn:
ร้อยเล่ห์มารยา

Here's what the writer posted 5 days ago...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bollt4YgmPL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1vnm4ps1x6e5j

Direct translation from IG:
"When readers give their heart, they have to give it back. ❤ #โอ๋ใจใจ .......the big hand picture that comes in front of the smile. It makes the heart that the see of the pizza gradually swelling up in every while. Get close to brother mill. When you step to the edge of the tub, you look at the young man who wiggle the light as a sign. "give me a hand...." little girl, look at the hammer, open the mouth to scold "Sister Ames...." the voice of brother mill... "the girl who is in the garden is like knowing the idea of " Sister Ames is not a dog but it's brother's sister... Brother Mill is here next to me. Don't be confused with brother mill..." The voice of a young man who is in the hands of sister mi is not so touchy anymore., is holding his hand to the hand. He is smiling. "Aunt Blessing, he wants sister Ames to go to Bangkok. How can Ames prepare to get into the university of loud "but I want to stay here, Chiang Mai. So loud, I don't want to go to Bangkok "the girl swinging the leg in the sink, drain the frustration " Bangkok is very modern. There's a lot of interesting things. I might like it. " Emil tried to persuade because I want his important person to have a good future If you have a chance, you want to go. Don't be stubborn... Aunt Blessing, he loves Ames. Even if you want em to go, "a young man turned to look at a little girl and had to be shocked to see the pizza." Ame cry why The little girl, the face is not going to answer, Emil moves near to look at the pizza, the face is like to keep some feelings in mind. "why doesn't sister want to go to Bangkok..." Sister Ames... answer me. Why don't you want to go to Of Brother Mill, who asked if you don't understand, encourage the a to make an eye out, announce what is recorded in the heart. "there is no brother Emil's brother.",, look at the pizza, the eyes of the little girl. The way I look at it, I feel... special..... like flowers in the forest around the world. In Full Bloom... a use two hands to hold hands. "don't fire sister Ames. I don't want to leave you. Where did mill go " beautiful eyes that are juicy with tears. Look at the say, make the, no self control. Young man slowly, into the slow a..... #รามิลverygood #พิชชาverycute #ร้อยเล่ห์มารยา #lifeohwriter #ปางรัก "

Here's another posted on 2nd October.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoaddClgH1W/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=4ez1tu3uo4r1

Direct translation from IG:
"On the path of the maple line, there is a trail of footwork in the middle of the road, and it turns out that a young man's steps will have a waterfall, a waterfall, a cold air, with plenty of fresh forest, with a flowing glacier, a passage from a small waterfall The "Mother" of the forest that gives moisture to nurture life in the forest and destination, the community, the water tree, all life, the ram comes to the glacier, near the waterfall, looking at the natural stone, caused by erosion, until it is shaped like a basin. Turned out to be a wide channel, enough to sit on the leg, 2 people had a river flowing through the whole time. A young man took off his shoes and landed in the tub of the stone. The eyes looked so far that the waterfall thought of the picture of the a in The seat was crying alone at the big rock. When the 18-year-old, stepped into the area waterfall area, left to look at a young man waiting for a good brother to come in comfort.... but... he went back to walk to soak his legs. At the sink with the facial expressions, the a cry louder, to ask for attention. The young man still looks the other way. The way that looks fun, doesn't pay attention to the little girl who is showing that she is sad, so that the girl can't stand it. " brother I'm going to be touchy. "a young man turns to a young woman and doesn't want to be able to smile in a straight cuteness of a pizza. It's not " Brother Mill..." it's called a name that has a little bit of disappointment, a little girl down from With a touchy, walking away, " Ames.." the voice of a young man, pulled the a to turn around. A young man used a hand to hit the ground. The stone side by the side was a call. " come here.." male male. Cuddle am standing still " Sister Ame is not a dog " ... a touchy little girl shows his stubbornness to beat a young man, but he fights the, who breaks his dead wood to defeat the touchy.... smile gentle with soft tone "people The good of brother mill is not stubborn. "the girl's face is strating to hesitate that ( will be ) stubborn with brother mill. The young man immediately saw that sister Ames was ready to blind him, and the young man slapped the stone floor with a hand to the young lady" sister Come here fast " Brother Mill's cute smile with warm hands that filed like gravity for a girl to walk in as easy.... , Read to the end of the month naka #รามิลverygood #พิชชาverycute #ร้อยเล่ห์มารยา #lifeohwriter #ปางรัก "