[Ch3] Rai Rak Payak Kungfu (BROADCAST THAI)

tinah

sarNie Coma
susie look so short next to film. so her and her bf broke up? they were such a lovely couple. anyone know what happened?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she does seem short, but she also isn't standing up straight...she looks soo much better w/o the bangs

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Apparently, they shot the final scene three days ago according to Susie's IG. Wow, maybe I'm slow with the updates, but there really hasn't been much updates on this. Haha.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
susie look so short next to film. so her and her bf broke up? they were such a lovely couple. anyone know what happened?
The douche bag cheated on Susie w/another model, but karma got to him he and the other girl broke up too. Susie is better off w/out him! She deserves so much more :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe Susie is not with Ch. 3 anymore! Her next lakorn is with Thailand Tv called Banlang Rissaya (Throne of Envy). I think that's CH.8. Seems like every channel is renaming themselves. Lol. She's pairing up with some guy I've never seen. It's a first time production also. I'm super sad.  

Opening ceremonyhttp://pantip.com/topic/32250913 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
The dude is a channel 7 actor named Ouan Rangsit. His acting is pretty okay, he has done pra'eks role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aw noo! So shes probably a freelance now? Well she was with broadcast but she left for a bit now shes back. I think susie has potential but its too bad ch3 isnt promoting her..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There are times I like her in the lakorn with Smart and there are times I think her acting was exaggerated. When she gets mad at him and talk to him in a condescending way her eyes pops out lol. But she's such a pretty girl. Channel 3 is biased just like any channel. If they like someone they will used them until they can't anymore :) Didn't she go to school abroad or something?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
There are times I like her in the lakorn with Smart and there are times I think her acting was exaggerated. When she gets mad at him and talk to him in a condescending way her eyes pops out lol. But she's such a pretty girl. Channel 3 is biased just like any channel. If they like someone they will used them until they can't anymore :) Didn't she go to school abroad or something?
I believe she brought it upon herself. She was a newbie who was on the rise. However, after she broke up with her bf, I guess she lost her passion for acting. She decided to go on a hiatus and study abroad as a designer. I feel like it was her excuse to mend her broken heart. She had just returned recently and said that designing isn't her thing. Acting is where her heart is. But it's too late because I don't think Ch.3 is willing to give her another contract.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, I didn't buy her excuse for ditching the ET, haha. How coincidental that it was right after her bf broke up with her. I don't blame her though, she must've felt so betrayed. Susie is still young...she's not even 30 yet, so she's still got time to improve. I mean, look at Mr. Smartie. He should stop acting altogether, but seems like CH3 really like his acting talent~less soul, so they continue giving him pra'ek roles left to right *shrugs*. It'd be wise of CH3 to promote a super model like Susie and give her more acting lessons. I think she's beautiful and knowing how to act is a plus in my book. I honestly think she's not as bad as people say she is though. I watched all, about 95%, of Mook Liam Petch and she was actually surprisingly really good....to me. I adore her and Rome together. They can have another lakorn together. Hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She was young in that relationship and was with her boyfriend for a while. I think I would have left and go for a while too whether I think it's the best option or not. I think when you are young the matter of the heart seemed to overpower everything else and at certain degree even life. So, I wasn't surprise that she took that route to mend that broken heart of hers. And to do that successfully is to not lay eyes on the person that betray you.

Mart was just...I really don't have words for him. When I watched the lakorn with him and Susie I was mad at myself for having to endure him. He was so stiff and bland. There are times when he is really pissed at Susie but he just stood there and give out this blank look, I couldn't even guess what the heck his emotions were supposed to be.  He was so good at trying to hide his emotions that he hid it so well I can't even find it anywhere on his face. If they would pick another actor that can actually act that lakorn would have been so good. But my gosh, Smart was in a league of his own when stiffness comes to play.

Susie still has a chance since she is still young. She might have to work harder to get it.  She has her foot in with channel 3 and was getting N'ek roles but  unfortunately, sometimes you make choices and pay the consequences later. I hope she'll do better this time around if she decided to stick around and learn that no man is worth altering your life for especially if he cheats on you. I don't think crying over a cheater would have change a thing, if one decided to cheat nothing will ever make a different. lol I am always off topic.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
She was young in that relationship and was with her boyfriend for a while. I think I would have left and go for a while too whether I think it's the best option or not. I think when you are young the matter of the heart seemed to overpower everything else and at certain degree even life. So, I wasn't surprise that she took that route to mend that broken heart of hers. And to do that successfully is to not lay eyes on the person that betray you.

Mart was just...I really don't have words for him. When I watched the lakorn with him and Susie I was mad at myself for having to endure him. He was so stiff and bland. There are times when he is really pissed at Susie but he just stood there and give out this blank look, I couldn't even guess what the heck his emotions were supposed to be.  He was so good at trying to hide his emotions that he hid it so well I can't even find it anywhere on his face. If they would pick another actor that can actually act that lakorn would have been so good. But my gosh, Smart was in a league of his own when stiffness comes to play.

Susie still has a chance since she is still young. She might have to work harder to get it.  She has her foot in with channel 3 and was getting N'ek roles but  unfortunately, sometimes you make choices and pay the consequences later. I hope she'll do better this time around if she decided to stick around and learn that no man is worth altering your life for especially if he cheats on you. I don't think crying over a cheater would have change a thing, if one decided to cheat nothing will ever make a different. lol I am always off topic.

Yeah. She let her emotions get the best of her. I actually thought she was going to be gone for good because she said she wanted to focus on studying. I'm glad she's back. Hopefully she works harder than before and get CH3 lakorns.
Oh...I think I'm the queen of off topic~ness. HAHA. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
janajelly1 said:
If someone can put the Thai title into the English alphabet and replace my title thanks. And I forgot to put [Ch3] for the thread title, can a moderator put it in please? Thanks

:thanks: for the news, Janajelly1. I can fix your title for you, but since you're the creator, you have the option of fixing it yourself. :wink: After clicking on the "Edit" button, click on "Use Full Editor" in the comment/edit box. It'll take you to a different page in which you can edit your title and add tags. Try it out. Have a good one! :grouphug: