[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, the young Poo & Suri are so cute. The separation scene was so well done. Where do they find such talented kids. They had me crying.
I hope the kiddies win some awards. I was crying with young Pu like… WTF!? Why are you leaving mom?!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't think Raeng Tawan airs today because it's Friday. Isn't Raeng Tawan airing Wednesday-Thursday slot. So it aired Thursday, you'll have to wait till Wednesday to see episode 2. I like it so far. The only thing I didn't like was Peach's character. I mean he's bright and all, but I don't like how he's using Aom's character to get to Chippy. And he's not even straight-forward about it when she asks him why he wants to befriend her.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i liked this first ep it was intense and i think he will be more sadist because i saw that he pin her in the floor ( opening song )o_O

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I can't wait until next Wednesday. Why, soccer game!!! Why!!! I agree, the kids did a great job. Their crying was better than most actors and actresses.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
If the p'ek is a sadist then it's for @sarN. Lol it's her type of drama which I myself don't mind at all...

sarN

sarNie Granny
The little boy so cuteeeee . I don't understand why would the sister drove to such a dangerous place like that ?? I mean , it look like she just park her car at grand canyon & decided to make a phone call?

cecilia

Staff member
The little boy so cuteeeee . I don't understand why would the sister drove to such a dangerous place like that ?? I mean , it look like she just park her car at grand canyon & decided to make a phone call?
That was a bit funny ... but I'm curious to know what really happened ... did her husband really kill her to only go after her fortune?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sounds like her no good husband has been leeching off her fortune, but her death is still a mystery. How could n'ek listen to that clip & not be suspicious of her brother?!!! I mean, Suri wouldn't just name Pu as her son's guardian for no reason when the kid's father is very much alive. And there she goes, protecting her jerkface brother like no tomorrow. She knows her brother has issues & she claims to love her sister-in-law. Sounds like her SIL is the rational one in the marriage & she knows that. So why is she not questioning her brother at all?!!!! I swear, ONLY in lakorn world or should I say...lakorn logic at its finest.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL for real! I actually hope the brother was responsible for his wife death , so I get my danm revenge/rscene HAHAHA

cecilia

Staff member
No R, please. Let it be a willing -- how, I don't know since both are at each other throat like that. It's a lakorn --- they ought to find common ground to make love in the end lol

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
LOL for real! I actually hope the brother was responsible for his wife death , so I get my danm revenge/rscene HAHAHA
It's gotta be someone else. LOL I mean we didn't see the driver and the scene we meet her brother he's driving a truck not an SUV :)

You don't need death to anyone for some rscene LOL. He just needs hormones and urges ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL then let's pray there no bed in the background when they agure b/c those are dangerous!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Your conversation is getting interesting. Haha. I don't think it's her brother who killed her SIL. I think it might be a misunderstanding. Like someone mentioned above, the other driver wasn't seen. And about the scenery where it all happened. I think she was driving to run from the bad guys and ended up there.