[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
uuuuuhhh, can't seem to get into any lakorn these days...just going back over some of my favorites from this year and landed on RP. Reminded me of what a marvelous job Kim did in here. Flawless performance of a flawed and beautiful n'ek!
 I hope to see more of this from Kim, and have her and Nadech reunited!

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
^ yep, this Lakorn was good but there no juice in it...it like dry thru out da whole Lakorn minus da bed scene and da wedding all da good part lol but I wat some kiss-kiss JUICE in da Lakorn lol. They are young and have plenty of time for a reunion but just let me wait too long :teary:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Always09 said:
^ yep, this Lakorn was good but there no juice in it...it like dry thru out da whole Lakorn minus da bed scene and da wedding all da good part lol but I wat some kiss-kiss JUICE in da Lakorn lol. They are young and have plenty of time for a reunion but just let me wait too long :teary:
I skipped through till they got married. It was very cute. Love their duet and nadech was soooo handsome in this lakorn. Gosh Kimmy and Nadech is such a cute couple ♡♡♡ makes me wanna rewatch it ^_^

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
miss kim&nadch so much. keep watch their lakorn. must have re-watch for 20x lol. that how much i miss these two.
hope they will have a lakorn together again.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I don't understand why Thai TV channels stuck actors and actresses. Are they afraid of losing reputation of their couples or are they afraid that their celebrities are not good enough to pair up with other counterparts?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
rewatched the ending. So beautiful! The light and the scenery and NK were stunning in their final scene!

Hoping to get a reunion next year!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am doing a mv of them right now and i will share it later because as you said jjinx i really really hope they will reunite ASAP can't wait for their come back :weep:  :missing:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh, there is no good lakorn to watch and while I was just staring at my computer screen and see a clip of Reang Prathana lol! Clip on it and end up watching all to episode 5.... Pit yelled at Thae in the elevator was sad! Gosh, I need them to reunited ASAP! With better direct and storyline! I mean I love this lakorn but dam him (Paewjaew?) for giving us too many staring UGH!

It been a year now and I'm still mad at it hehehe!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I finished re-watching this lakorn and mad what a lovely ending huh? Gosh i really missed these two. NK! :cry: :cry:

I remember my first time watching this lakorn, i smiled widely from ear to ear and my cheek will hurts after time and while i was re-watching it, i find myself smiling. Gosh I need them asap in a lakorn now!  :rant:  :rant:

Will, i will stop by once and awhile lol because there no way i will stop thinking about Nadech and Kim...Reang Prathana!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i liked all your comments coz you just guys said what in my heart i wannnnnnnnt NK toooooooo   :drools:  and about the stares ohhhh me tooo why they had to tease us like that it's baaad like i want to take their two head and make them kiss from the screen eyyyyy

some fanmade i did of them just coz i miss them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov_t95EIjqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TArIx-MBdjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OkGWZthJtE

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
each time i see a pic of this two in ig i got the feeling of missing and the desire of see them again one more time i will go watch some remembered sweet scene of them until we meet again :heart: :heart: