[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
@LoveAnne_T : don worries I just imagine her w/ out head since I want to chop her head off .
@jjinxx @lynnyang @ceda_lee: if no want want to give lesson to Pitt, let us do.
that why me & @LoveAnne_T cheers for adon tonight .....lost hope already w/ Pitt
@Ninja007 : Pitt is S L O W as molasses
LOL, count me in too! But I'm sure we're all gonna let Pit slip by bc he's gonna make it RIGHT in tomorrow's episode! And if tomorrow is not up to my expectation, I'll just have to murder Pit in my head for a zillion times, lol...jk... Or better I'm gonna write a better ending and have Tae marry somebody 10x  better than Pit, muahaha...maybe a rich Prince Charming?!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I just have to say one thing about Alex before i went on to Nadech and Kim, Alex did such a great job being Poowadon...I love da drama scene!!!! Hope his throat is okay after tat scene heheheheh...

Now about Pit, can someone at least slap him and give some sense into this man! Will don't slap him because he might never have da chance to confess to Tae...slap around him so he fall :loool: For real Pit tell Tae how much she mean to u and tell her how much u love her!

As for Tae, how could she say tat and do tat to Pit..i know y but how could she even got da gut to say tat word out, da word u know wat..."Divorce"... Guest Tae too tier from all these drama...

I was pouring and hope my laptop dont break down on me LOL! Da breakup scene was well done and espeically da part where he at home and go though his phone and watching da good old time with his honey Tae...tat was so sad, now he realize tat in only a blink of a eyes, one little could break them apart...When Tae cried into her father arm, tat was so sad! No one want to break up when they know their meant to be... :cry: :cry: Pit know how is felt like now tat there no more Tae in his house, a home without a wife is just a house, it not a home...

Sweet_09

Ninja007 said:

Kim' IG: watching my own lakorn. So addicted. Into it. Was crying. Feeling Pain. (Thank you everyone for following Rang Prathana)
I could tell tat she teary down while watching as well...She should be proud because she did a wonderful job in here...such a great performance!!! Love u na Kim!!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
@LoveAnne_T : don worries I just imagine her w/ out head since I want to chop her head off .
@jjinxx @lynnyang @ceda_lee: if no want want to give lesson to Pitt, let us do.
that why me & @LoveAnne_T cheers for adon tonight .....lost hope already w/ Pitt
@Ninja007 : Pitt is S L O W as molasses

LOL...Maybe after Adon beat Pitt up, he might become smarter....I give Adon all the support right now...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LoveAnn_T, thanks for the translations!!

RP has given me so much stress lol I am ready fir the happy ending! I have been giving Pit a lot of hate and he deserves it but I am ready for him to redeem himself. Tae, my lovely girl, I'm going to miss her so much! I can't think of very many n'ek that are as fierce as she is!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Alright, I'm about to watch episode 14. I've been busy all morning & I'll be busy for the rest if the day. I've got a one hour window to have my heart cracked into pieces.

I wanted to say that I think Puwadon has been the audiences saving grace as far as wanting punishment for Pitbull, besides Tae knocking golf balls at Pit. I want to slap some sense into Pit badly...Puwadon gets to beat the shiz out if Pit for us.

I'll be back later tonight to comment. I've really enjoyed reading everyone's comment & thank you to those that have shared their thoughts, SC, clips, pics, translations, etc,...thank you.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
LOL, count me in too! But I'm sure we're all gonna let Pit slip by bc he's gonna make it RIGHT in tomorrow's episode! And if tomorrow is not up to my expectation, I'll just have to murder Pit in my head for a zillion times, lol...jk... Or better I'm gonna write a better ending and have Tae marry somebody 10x  better than Pit, muahaha...maybe a rich Prince Charming?!
before RP started today, me and @LoveAnne_T already re-create new ending for Tae, hoping Mark will be show up at final ep and take Tae away ...
Good or not our ending ?

@Sweet_09 :cheer: cheers for Poowadon
@LoveAnne_T : :thumbsup: me too

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Dal, be prepared!
l think I'm part of the few who has hardened their heart against Pit. I only feel Tae's pain, none for Pit whatsoever! No more taking any of his bs, or his good-guy tactics!

I do have to say though that I enjoyed the complicated depth of feelings that Tae and Pit have for each other. It's just that Pit, while being very mature, is not boyfriend material. It's time for him to keep his word and be a good HUSBAND in both word and action. Whether he divorces Tae first, it don't matter, as long as he proces he is good enough and loves her as much.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
@huanzhu: Lol, I like that ending better than mine, more realistic and I adore Mark! He will never hurt Tae like stupid Pit :)
yeah that why the next lakorn for Kim is TRRR .....hahahahhahahahahah

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
before RP started today, me and @LoveAnne_T already re-create new ending for Tae, hoping Mark will be show up at final ep and take Tae away ...
Good or not our ending ?

@Sweet_09 :cheer: cheers for Poowadon
@LoveAnne_T : :thumbsup: me too

I know. I think our ending was good. Mark can come to the rescue and support Tae and take her away. Pitt can still be stupid like that.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
loooool We want Mark to sweep Tae away! So funny. He can heal her heart!
yeah cuz Pitt was so dumb and always make Tae :teary: :weep: :cry1: :cry:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I don't like Pit's character in here but nadech's chemistry with Kim is beyond amazing!!

They would do REALLY well in a slap/kiss lakorn. Trust me.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I don't like Pit's character in here but nadech's chemistry with Kim is beyond amazing!!

They would do REALLY well in a slap/kiss lakorn. Trust me.

aminteitha

sarNie Egg
Hi guys ! 
I'm new here and i'm pretty new in the lakorn world too, so i'm not used yet to all "technical term" lol
I fell in love with Nadech last year and i watched all his lakorn. I wasn't so interested in lakorn before cause i didn't really like how thai language sounds, but now it's alright ! ahah
I read this thread almost everyday and i'm totally in love with this lakorn. I was a bit sceptic at first cause for me kim and nadech = brother and sister, and i'm more a yadech and mark-kim fan, but both together is wow ♥ too ! So much chemistry between them, they are really hot, (i'm dying to see them kiss, i'm sure we wont have a kiss, but i'm still hoping ! lol)
even if i can't understand thai language i couldnt wait for eng sub >.< (thanks to sugar daily for the recap !! ^^) I cried so much with today episode. I can understand why Pit can't totally forget about Rawee, cause they were together for 7 years but please.... ! How can't he notice how much he was hurting Thae before ? seriously men never see anything -_- 
Ok... I NEVER sympathized Rawee, cause i can't stand this actress >.< I only saw her in Game rai game rak but now the image i have about her is the bitchy mean girl, so even when she has hard time i just can't help myself to think well done for you mean girl !! I really hope we will see her less tomorrow, she was too much on screen today, for the same eternal blabla

I'm so impatient to see tomorrow's episode, but in the same time it wioll be... the end -_- what will i do ???? lool 
Oh and today i was all happy cause Alex answer me twice on twitter, in french ahah so cute !^^

Sweet_09

Welcome to this tread aminteitha! And welcome to asianfuse!!! :D

Yeah about Kim and Nadech, da brother and sister is no more!!! Now their also known as couples!!!! As for Ravee, think of whatever u wanna think because she is full of others definition hehe and I'm also very happy to know tat there another yadech fan tat is very open hearted!!! :D

aminteitha

sarNie Egg
thanks sweet_09 ^^ yes i saw that there were some fanwar, but i think it's stupid, of course i love yadech, but it's interesting to see them act with other actor, even more when it give us such a great pair as Kim and Nadech ^^ for yaya, it's true that for the moment with the lakorn i watched with her i think her best partner is Nadech but acting with other people will make them grow as actors and it's even more pleasent to see yadech together again after ^^

So yes i'm a Yadech fan open minded, but i think all yadech fan should think like this u.u and not insult kim (like i saw on a thread) cause she is a very pretty, glamorous and talented actress who improved a lot since her debut !!