[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i think this is the episode that i feel the most saddest for tae anyone would do what tae did if she hear her husband is sleeping with his ex. i just hope tae wont go through with the divorce even though pit dont deserve a woman who is as faithful as tae is .

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
I agree with LoveAnne_T I cried so hard, feel like my eyes going to pop out.. it's ok. Tomorrow will b happy ending.

Yeah, at least tomorrow we know it will be happy ending.......If I go back and watch it again, I will cry again.....This is so sad...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
My overall review for todays episode, I give Pit 1 star out of 5 for at "least" showing a little bit of emotion of losing Tae. And Tae, I love you so much girl and I would've done the samething like you had! I loved how she stood up and protected Pit when Don accused him of Wee. It shows that whether what happened between them she still chose to stood by and protect him unlike him not protecting her from Wee's accusation!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah, just one question; HOW COME TAE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS QUESTIONING PIT's HONESTY about Rawee???? I know he and Rawee didn't do anything but after the crap that Tae went through with being falsely accused all the time, THIS time Rawee's parents come yelling at the family and they just immediately go "let's help Pit win Tae back" . Why is Tae the one who is being taught "don't believe what you see" when it's Pit who needs to learn that lesson?? Why not give him a harder time so he will realize how stupid he is and how evil Rawee is!? His crying and begging is nice to see for a change but I want him to know his mistake!

And Pit even has the advantage that Yai told him Tae loves him, so he should have confessed his "love" too; holding out because she told him by the poolside that she doesn't love him shows how insecure he still is. Is he ever going to believe anything about Tae?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9tVVYIpiOo&list=UUVUfj0PXFo0XmyScU9hcYDg&index=3

cr : as tagged

From 4.12
Tae's dad : Are you sure that you want a divorce??
TAe _ Yes
P'Yai : Don't be angry at Pitt, he didn't mean to do that.
Tae : You don't have to make an excuse for him...The truth is that we getting a divorce is not strange, because from the start, we didn't marry because of love.
Tai : But you love Pitt, right??
Tae : Don't worry about me, I'm strong now, first it might hurt but I will get through this
Dad : For some reason, we don't have to be strong, if you want to cry just cry...you still have dad, P'Yai and P'Tai who will be here and wipe your tears...
Than Tae cried so hard...  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes I'm back hahahha after i do a lot of changing hehehe...anyways just dropping by before i get started on today episode lol

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i think if i were in tae bro shoe i would have beat pit up  for making mine sis cry so much for him.

@LoveAnne_T. thank again for another translation. it make feel even sadder for tae after reading your translation for that scene.

jjinxx

lover123 said:
i think if i were in tae bro shoe i would have beat pit up  for making mine sis cry so much for him.

@LoveAnne_T. thank again for another translation. it make feel even sadder for tae after reading your translation for that scene.
lol that's what I'm saying! Give him a few punches at least.

Tae is the prideful one. Pit is just nonsense. When Tae was trying to win his heart she put effort into it, but Pit just cries and waits for her to forgive him. His soup was the beginning but he should take it further!

I have to agree with Puwadon's words when he came being a jerk at Tae's house. The family lets Pit get away with A LOT! They don't think of the amount of pain he puts Tae through, they just think he's always the good guy. Sometimes a good guy isn't enough!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ugh, I haven't got the time to watch it yet, but just reading your comments, I hate Pit sooo much. He is just so stupid!!! I wanted him to cry for the last episodes, but here we get Tae with more crying. So sad. I'm already crying.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Pit showed so much emotion for Tae the moment he cried -- it showed much he really loves her but he can't express it to her. His actions just speak louder than words.

Nadech crying for Kim is the best!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
Yeah, just one question; HOW COME TAE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS QUESTIONING PIT's HONESTY about Rawee???? I know he and Rawee didn't do anything but after the crap that Tae went through with being falsely accused all the time, THIS time Rawee's parents come yelling at the family and they just immediately go "let's help Pit win Tae back" . Why is Tae the one who is being taught "don't believe what you see" when it's Pit who needs to learn that lesson?? Why not give him a harder time so he will realize how stupid he is and how evil Rawee is!? His crying and begging is nice to see for a change but I want him to know his mistake!

And Pit even has the advantage that Yai told him Tae loves him, so he should have confessed his "love" too; holding out because she told him by the poolside that she doesn't love him shows how insecure he still is. Is he ever going to believe anything about Tae?

I agree with you. When I saw Pitt's tears I feel bad a little bit today. Why can't Pitt just say that he love her....

But when Adon angry and Tae protect Pitt again.....Here is what she said....I understand  you that your bride left you in the middle of the ceremony....It must be very embarrassing.  The day before your ceremony and last night until now Pitt was with me, when will he have time to kidnap your bride..Pitt and I, we love each other, he respect me, never cheating on me, and never lie to me, we trust each other....and the most important is that he choose me before anyone else...Pitt would never take your bride away...

jjinxx

^I absolutely love her words during that scene--not because they were sweet or that they were in Pit's defense, but because of the subtle accusation in her tone and you could see that Pit showed a bit of guilt because indeed he HAS lied and disrespected her before. I just love the fierce Tae and I'm glad she is asking her freedom.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
@jjinxx: Agree....I love how you put the words above! That was one of my favorite scenes! I think Pit realized it too! I wanna to s*ckerpunch Pit in the head, muaha... So maybe he'll get smarter!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
AHHH! I want to pull my hair out! Stupid Pit! Instead of taking time to reconcile with his love, he goes & helped save his ex. What the FUDGE!!! Pit got no balls! There I said it!!! I am so pissed off so early in the effin morning!!! I was hoping Adon kicked Pit in the you know what!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep.14. Took a while to finish it becausebI needed a few crying break. My eyes almost pop out ... Poor Tae.

Finally, we saw Pit cried for Tae for the first time. But after Tae 's countless crying. Tae cared so much about Pit. It's about time she give up on him. Pit is so SLOW with everything. Slow movement. Slow feeling. Tae will get old before he say he loves her.

jjinxx

Lol ikr??

It's funny because whenever I need Pit to be punished, Puwadon is the one who gets the job done for me! Maybe that's why I have a soft spot for him even though he's an ahole.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjgLasQ95OM&list=UUVUfj0PXFo0XmyScU9hcYDg&index=8

cr : as tagged

From 8.52
Pitt : I admit that Rawee came to see me at home, but nothing happen between us...I told you before that between Rawee and me nothing happen..I confirm it.

Tae : The relationship between you both is over, but the feelings you have for her is not over....
Pitt : Is not like that
Tae : For the past, I know that you have a hard time for marrying me, you need to admit it...The only person that is in your heart is Rawee...You know that you been count the days for your freedom.
Pitt : That is not true, all the time that I was with you. I don't have a hard time at all.
Tae : Please stop lying...We need to tell the truth, I know what you doing right now, you do it for my dad.
Pitt : I didn't do it for your dad, I did it because of you..
Pitt approach Tae and said: Please trust me
Tae : I use to trust you, but from now on I won't believe you in anything. This is enough.
Pitt : I thought we should speak the truth, why don't you tell me the truth???How do you feel about me???Do you love me???I asked you that if you love me???
Tae : Love???You know that,why we getting marry. We marry because of my dad. If I love you, I wouldn't want a freedom, right??
Pitt : It must be painful that you staying with you.
Tae : You got that right.
Pitt. I thought we happy together
Tae : How can we be happy since we didn't love each other...
Pitt give Tae back the ring and said " Things that I gave it to you, I don't want it back ".

Pitt and Tae cried  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@LoveAnne_T : don worries I just imagine her w/ out head since I want to chop her head off .
@jjinxx @lynnyang @ceda_lee: if no want want to give lesson to Pitt, let us do.
that why me & @LoveAnne_T cheers for adon tonight .....lost hope already w/ Pitt
@Ninja007 : Pitt is S L O W as molasses