[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
Just want to let all of you know, how much I enjoy each and everyone's comments/insights/bashing of Pit and Rawee with justifications. :clap:

This is the only place I can come in to share my thoughts about RP.  I will dearly miss this lakorn and everyone connected to it after Sunday.  But until then lets enjoy the ride bashing :arrg: Pit and :arrg: Rawee :arrg:  and rooting for our :bravo: :cheer: Tae.  Keep them coming!!! :clap2:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
On another note,

Nadech in Koo Khum!  I'm happy for Nadech that he FINALLY gets to pair up with many other different beautiful nang'eks nowadays.  

cr:  Nadech&Kimmy Family FB fanpage.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla2 said:

Kisses back to you!! Oh and that smack was hard! Nadech did a good job with the smack face expression. A hammer to the head would have turned this lakorn into a horror drama lol

And where is LoveKimAnn??????
IK tat slap in da face was like :smack: hehehe at da same time i was like Pit deserved but at da same time i want to pull him in and even him a hug...no wonder my mother said women get soft over HOT men hehehe but thanks gawd Tae didn't think twice while giving him tat slap, she went head on!!! :bravo:

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
krakatowa said:
Just want to let all of you know, how much I enjoy each and everyone's comments/insights/bashing of Pit and Rawee with justifications. :clap:

This is the only place I can come in to share my thoughts about RP.  I will dearly miss this lakorn and everyone connected to it after Sunday.  But until then lets enjoy the ride bashing :arrg: Pit and :arrg: Rawee :arrg:  and rooting for our :bravo: :cheer: Tae.  Keep them coming!!! :clap2:
What a cute post!! I feel the same!!

Yes, let's continue to send people out of space until the very last minutes of RP! To our comfort, Tae will get her Prince Charming at the end and will live happily ever after having a total of six kids. Hopefully the kids will take after her spunky ness and not Pit's snail brain. But I do hope they get his lovely dimples! Oh man! They would make beautiful babies!!

I'm sad now:(

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
@ Penelope i'm happy tat Nadech is working with others n'ek as well but i don't even think tat da n'ek tat is pair up in da movie with Nadech is cute nor pretty! I mostly figure tat lakorn n'ek always prettier than movies n'ek...Ploy and Aum don't really count lol cus i found them in lakorn 1st...sorry for going off topic but for real i just got to type this down hehehe

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
Always09 said:
IK tat slap in da face was like :smack: hehehe at da same time i was like Pit deserved but at da same time i want to pull him in and even him a hug...no wonder my mother said women get soft over HOT men hehehe but thanks gawd Tae didn't think twice while giving him tat slap, she went head on!!! :bravo:

Lol And mommas know best! Just look at Tae! No matter how hard she can be she's quick to forgive Pit each time just by him smiling at her.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Always09 said:
@ Penelope i'm happy tat Nadech is working with others n'ek as well but i don't even think tat da n'ek tat is pair up in da movie with Nadech is cute nor pretty! I mostly figure tat lakorn n'ek always prettier than movies n'ek...Ploy and Aum don't really count lol cus i found them in lakorn 1st...sorry for going off topic but for real i just got to type this down hehehe

LOL.  That nang'ek is young and cute though.  She looks like a doll. 

But anyway, can't wait for more episodes of RP and the superbowl this weekend!

My life is gonna be so boring when RP ends.  Hope P'Da will pair up NK team again -- they're too compatible on&off screen!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Seriously AF crushed last night ....ohh that why suddenly so quiet & no new post. I thought all of u already gang up to  :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: rawee & leave me alone here

Tae totally make me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:  last night !!!!!!
 at that time & moment I just want to kick Pit so hard :rant: :rant: :rant:  & chop rawee head off. * sorry for being so evil here . I cannot stand doing nothing by just looking at her face

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Hahah, it's basically quiet in here because some people can't log in.  

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I'm officially sending Pit to space along with Rawee! They deserve each other! Officially dislike Pit atm!!!! I hope he cries until he learn his lesson!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
DaisyDukes* said:
nadech looks bored watching himself lol unlike the fans who drool for him Lol
LOL, he probably has to see himself act too many times already, also, he's a guy, that figures. :)