[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Recap of Tae's emotional conversation with P'Yai - touching scene

Couch scene..

Tae: The entire time that Pit lived with me, do you know that Pit never forgotten about that woman. Pit only loves that woman. If Pit can choose, we would've not gotten married to me.

P'Yai: But Rawee is about to get married

Tae: Get married and what? She can get married but it doesn't mean Pit would stop loving her. I don't want to stay in this type of emotion/feelings anymore. I am tired of loving someone who doesn't love me back. ..everyday that I stay with Pit...it makes me love Pit even more...to the point that Pit never thought of loving me in return.  Pit has done more than enough for me already. It's time for me to let him go...

So sad the words she says.. :cry:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
I hate you Pitt...you are da** stupid...You need to go wash your brain or something...I can't stand you right now (sorry a little bit angry today), :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Good job with posting caps darling!!

Now give me a hammer!! LOL

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
My overall review for today's episode is that, it's just SAD! I don't know about you guys, but every scene that revolves around that b*tch Rawee and jerk Don, I skipped it, haha... I only watch Pit and Tae <3 But I only focus on Tae, she's my idol, haha...

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
omg.. i woke up at 5am this morning to watch our highly anticipated lakorn only to get some really cute scens for the first half hour followed by annoyance, frustration and anger!! ugh!!! first off, i want to bitch slap oh crap i said the "B" word oopsie!! Rawee.. so freking scandalous, i hope the next few episodes Karma bites her in the butt and she gets killed off or something.. ugh frustrating.. Then you have Pit.. OMFG!!! are you serious, Tae has done EVERYTHING for him. always stood by his side, defended him, took good care of him and yet he questions her sincerity.. omg, i want to bitch slap him too but then his face is just too cute, i'll just smack his butt!! hehehe..

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
Yes Pit has a snail brain!!!

Seriously after all Tae has done for him how can he not trust her by now!!!

Well this episode was everything I expected. Full of Drama!

Urgh need my pw reset ASAP!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Good job with posting caps darling!!

Now give me a hammer!! LOL
Than you my sweetheart. You did such a great job by recap too..want to give you a big kiss  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2: ..

I want to give you a big hammer so you can hit Pitt's head, because he need to wake up and stop being stupid...I'm so happy to see Tae slap him on his face, but it's not enough. I really want to see him suffer more the next episode.

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
what an episode. they made us happy, excited, sad, angry. looking forward to tomorrow. shameless Rawee will get what she deserves. Kim is really a brilliant at crying. we felt all her emotions.....i need more tissues

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
The part where I hate Pitt the most is when he don't listen to Tae and protect Rawee at the restaurant....Pitt said to Tae "Don't you lie to me, I see everything in my own eyes, you still say that you didn't do it?" Tae said "I didn't do it, you can asked anybody here at the restaurant, or check at CCTV". Pitt than said "Don't make up any more story". Tae said " From the past, you never believe me that I really change???Why do you judge me just from what someone else tell you?" Pitt said " Rawee is not someone else" -----This is killing Tae, you should know that Pitt..... I hate you Pitt, this is my anger that have for you tonight. If it is me, I would never ever forgive you..This is the end of it ..... I cried so much for Tae today  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
IKR!!! I'm so mad at Pit! Even he is handsome I still dear to choke him with my bare hand!!! I want to be at Tae side and hand her a handkerchief and whip her tear!!! It so sad!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
The part where I hate Pitt the most is when he don't listen to Tae and protect Rawee at the restaurant....Pitt said to Tae "Don't you lie to me, I see everything in my own eyes, you still say that you didn't do it?" Tae said "I didn't do it, you can asked anybody here at the restaurant, or check at CCTV". Pitt than said "Don't make up any more story". Tae said " From the past, you never believe me that I really change???Why do you judge me just from what someone else tell you?" Pitt said " Rawee is not someone else" -----This is killing Tae, you should know that Pitt..... I hate you Pitt, this is my anger that have for you tonight. If it is me, I would never ever forgive you..This is the end of it ..... I cried so much for Tae today  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Agree w/each word you said! He's her "husband" and she's his "wife"! I just can't get over the fact that he doesn't understand and trust in her enough!!! It doesn't matter what the whole world would've thought of how Tae is, but what matters is that Pit above all is the only exception that shouldn't have judged her. He was suppose to protect/defend the one woman he loved! But No, instead he had to up and all defend his stupid b*tch h*rny attention seeker EX-GF! Did Pit thought just a simple, "I'm Sorry,"  apology would have worked w/Tae??? Hell No!!! 

sarNie Adult
i was looking forward to pit suffering over tae for once, but it was just more of tae crying. :rant:

Anony

sarNie Egg
Hey, Kimbarry lovers! I was wondering if anyone is going to create an English forum for them? If so, let me know. I so join this ship. Love them! My favorite couple of the new generation. BTW, first time watching a Nadech and Kim's lakorn. Never watched their previous (individual) lakorns before and will only tune to a Kimbarry's lakorn. I so hope they'll reunite soon haha.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Anony said:
Hey, Kimbarry lovers! I was wondering if anyone is going to create an English forum for them? If so, let me know. I so join this ship. Love them! My favorite couple of the new generation. BTW, first time watching a Nadech and Kim's lakorn. Never watched their previous (individual) lakorns before and will only tune to a Kimbarry's lakorn. I so hope they'll reunite soon haha.

YES, please!  KimBarry are also my new favorite couple from the new generation.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE!  My favorite scenes from the entire episode.
cr:  as tagged.

Oh man, this girl can cry a river so well (on-screen) at such a young age.  To succeed in the lakorn world, you've got to cry REALLY well and Kim is the only one to me that can NAIL it.

Love the NK feeding scene too, of course.

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Kayla said:
Dude, what happened!! Did we crash this thread??? LOL

I was trying to post my live recap and it didn't work. Geez..I was only kidding the other day when I said we would crash the thread! LMAO

Remaining live recap...I will post up some thorough translation from the last scene later. TVjaa was extremely slow this morning. I guess everyone and their momma were streaming this morning.

Epi 13 continues...
Haha! AF crashed alright. For a while I thought I'm back to having login issues. LOL!

Streaming was a lot better last night than last week for me but I had to constantly refresh the link.

Anyhoo, lots of angst in the epi. I was happy that Tae was back to her fighting form but thinking that her feelings are not returned, sadly she gave up. But I like the process that she didn't just throw in the towel and like in some lakorns just allowed her love rival/rai to ride roughshod over her. You can't accused her of not fighting for her man. This is what I like about Tae's character. She's hurting but she's not going to prolong the agony of staying in the relationship and be a martyr and continue hoping. She's now thrown the ball at Pit. I think it also pays she has a great support system in her family. I love P'Yai convo with Tae. One can only hope you have a big brother like that. :kiss3:

But yeah, Ravee is cray-cray. The different twist to the slapping/water throwing confrontation scene....Me likey PD-nim and writer-nim. Though I can't totally blame her antics. She also fighting for her love. I blame it on Pit for telling Ravee he will love her even though he's married. In fairness to Ravee, his friendly overtures, and him not closing the doors is giving her hope. You also can't take away the 7-years she's invested in her relationship with Pit. As they say all is fair in love after all.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Tae family is so supported...Love Yai, he is so nice to his baby sister...i believe your family is your only BFF! All da love scene in today episode could make up for da last scene where Pit yell at Tae and told Tae Ravee isn't someone! Even tho Tae is a tiger, it have feeling too! Kim did tat scene very well! Espeically when her tear drip out, i could see da pain in her face and eyes! Love, Love Kim in here and y Pit u have to a such a stupid husband...are men out there this stupid??? lol just saying!

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Penelope said:
I LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE!  My favorite scenes from the entire episode.
cr:  as tagged.

Oh man, this girl can cry a river so well (on-screen) at such a young age.  To succeed in the lakorn world, you've got to cry REALLY well and Kim is the only one to me that can NAIL it.
Kim's a good crier. Her tears just flow. There are some actors/actresses whose facial features bunched up when they cry and it ain't a pretty sight to see. :cry: :bhehe:

By the way, I love the Tae putting on toner/serum on Pitt scene. Its not full on lovey-dovey but there's a certain intimacy to their actions. They're like an old married couple already.

I'm gonna play the devil's advocate to tone down the Pit hate a bit. LOL!  I really can't blame Pit with his trust issues with Tae and him seeing the good of Ravee. Let's remember they had 7 years and he's only seen the good side of Ravee. Pit's reaction is probably colored by Tae's actions in the past. That's why Tae has to now prove that she's changed and that will take time. Likewise, I don't expect Pit to believe immediately that Ravee has gone to the dark side. Pit is a good guy and he's a man. Their thought process is different from a woman.

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
:rant:  :rant: I wish the director would give us a scene where Tae actually signs the divorce paper and walk away from Pit so he will cry his eyes out and crawl to her begging for forgiveness and her love.  She’s done so much just to please him and she always gets hurt in return.

Like they say three is a crowd and it takes two to tangle—Rawee is able to come between Tae and Pit b/c Pit allows it—I wouldn’t call that being a gentleman the way Pit interacts with Rawee, I’d call it being stupid and dumb and asking for trouble!!  Rawee wouldn't be able to do any of these things to Tae if Pit man up and tell Rawee off.  Talking about being indecisive...Pit is the prime example!!! :rant: :rant:   I want Tae to interact with other guys like Pit has been doing with Rawee.  Let's see how well he handles that, eh?  He didn't do well from ep. 12.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Was so sad today to see tae hurt by Pit:( urgh hate ravee so much! She's so happy seeing Pitt think wrong! Omgg soo sad for them both! But I agree with u all that Pitt should suffer. Lol can't wait and so sad it'll end soon :(