[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm happy Tae is willing to fight for her man. Now that Tae knows Rawee's intentions, Kratae sass is back. Oh yeah!

I love biatch talk too, Kayla. 555

CiNNTV3 has it uploaded through part 5 now.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I want to cry w/Tae so much, but I just did my makeup. The only thing stupid about Pit is that he just doesn't "trust" Tae enough! Tae make him work harder to earn you, don't give in easily!!! I so just want to murder that b*tch Rawee w/my own hands!!! I hated her innocent look and for making Tae look like the bad girl in front of dumb Pit's eyes!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
We all understand how Tae felt! When Tae said, "You trust someone elses words more than mine?!" Pit had to answer back, "Wee isn't someone else!" And Tae says, "So it means that I'm someone else." My heart tore up :(....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I cried & cried. Did we overload/flood this thread cause it wasn't working there for a bit. CiNNtv3 has all uploaded now.

Preview to episode 14:

Credit CiNNtv3 YouTube

Look at Nadech's face when he walks away...my heart is torn for both of them.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oye! Sorry for the double post! Messed up right now.

Might as well add more thoughts.

Pit doesn't know Tae's nature after all. So heart breakjng. Rawee is a biatch. She turn like Numpeung in SB. Slapping herself. She is going to throw herself at Pitbull & lose all his trust & respect.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude, what happened!! Did we crash this thread??? LOL

I was trying to post my live recap and it didn't work. Geez..I was only kidding the other day when I said we would crash the thread! LMAO

Remaining live recap...I will post up some thorough translation from the last scene later. TVjaa was extremely slow this morning. I guess everyone and their momma were streaming this morning.

Epi 13 continues...

Rawer has aplan in her head...she asked Pit if she can borrow his phone...oh no...don't Pit! Urgh..she lied and said her phonbe battery is dead..dang Pit let her use the office phone instead! Urgh..site buffers...ugh...kill me now...Pit took the flower leaving to go to the date with a smile on his face...filled with happiness,,,

SIte buffters...so not sure what happend...but Rawee got to their date site and Tae saw her there and was suprised....Rawee like Pit doesn't  love Tae and that he only loves her...and I believe lied to Tae saying Pit cancelled the date...sorry guys site is buffering so can't get full conversation details...Tae said she doesn't believe! And Rawee went psycho, saw Pit outside the restuarant, splash water on her self and slapped herself before Pit can see the incident...

When Pit came in she rushed to him crying and Pit aske Tae why she harmed Rawee...Tae cried denying saying you can ask everyone in the restuarant I did not do it! Pit screamed at her telling her to stop making up story because he saw it with both eyes!!! Urgh...dump Pit...site buffers...Tae took off and Pit followed her...Tae crying...Tae called her from afar but Tae did not turn her head to look at him...she cried and walked off...omg...Rawee is pshycho!!

Pit asked Rawee how did she know of their date site...Rawee looking surprised trying to come up with an excuse...site buffers so not sure what she told him.

Pit returned home but Tae was not in the room..he called Tae's bff and site buffers. P'Yai went to Pit's house and  told him Tae is crying and said she's not going back to Pit's house..Pit looked worried....Tae in the bedroom crying...looking at her ring. Pit knocked on the door continuously...not sure what happened site buffers...but Tae told Pit to get out!!

Okay site buffers..I will translate these scenes again when I watch it on youtube

Raweee is a witch!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Kayla, I had to crash the thread so there was no evidence of what has happened to Rawee...dum dum dum...

Wait did I say that out loud?

Wait till you see the preview for tomorrow. Rawee sink to a new low.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
We all understand how Tae felt! When Tae said, "You trust someone elses words more than mine?!" Pit had to answer back, "Wee isn't someone else!" And Tae says, "So it means that I'm someone else." My heart tore up :(....

I love Tae so much!

Every words she say to Pit are so meaningful!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
When Tae slapped Pit then cry to P'Yai. Sadness dude.

Tae acts tough on the outside but inside she is dying.

The vdo making scene was HOT. No willing but it was getting hot...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@Dal...just saw the preview for tomorrow! Rawee is one horny dog in heat!! Omg!

But I do love the part when Pit said forcefully...'There is no way that I would let you go, Khun Tae'

And the scene when Tae said 'How can we be happy when we do not love each other' and Pit walked the other way and Tae crying.....so sad!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LMAO, KAYLA..."h***y dog in heat..." OMG...I've missed your one liners sooooooooooo bad. My laugh for the day, babe.

When Pit says, "There is no way that I would let you go," in the preview, my heart melted.

Rawee will lose Pit because of this act.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I won't read anything. I won't read anything.  I won't read anything.  I won't read anything.  I won't read anything.  I won't read anything.  I won't read anything.  I won't read anything.  I won't read anything.  I won't read anything.  I won't read anything.  

I don't want to spoil myself.  Gotta wait til I get home.  I can do it.  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I hate you Pitt...you are da** stupid...You need to go wash your brain or something...I can't stand you right now (sorry a little bit angry today), :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm very sorry, Ceda. So sorry. I am completely spamming. Nadech is sooooooooooooo LOR. Like maaaaaaaaaaaaak, maaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!

I'm going to go to the gym now & get a hold of a punching bag...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay recap of the crying scene:

Pit: Khun Tae open the door

Tae took of her ring

Tae opens the door and slapped him hard and gave the ring back

Tae: You can leave! I don't want to see your face again! And take your ring back! I want freedom, do you hear me!

Pit in shock, confused...dazed by her words..

Pit: Khuh Tae...if I did something to hurt you..I'm sorry...

He couldn't get another word out..before Tae screamed at him

Tae: How come you are such an annoying person! I am tired tired of all of this! Do you hear me! Get out!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dal said:
I'm very sorry, Ceda. So sorry. I am completely spamming. Nadech is sooooooooooooo LOR. Like maaaaaaaaaaaaak, maaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!

I'm going to go to the gym now & get a hold of a punching bag...
I read a little...just a little...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Today episode was still so gooood! So much emotions from both sides.

Pit always realizes his wrongs, but he needs to trust Tae more...Yea, he trusted that she didn't tell Adon about Rawee's where about that night so why can't he trust that Tae didn't harm Rawee?? Pit shouldn't have to wait for Tae to be pissed before realizing his wrong.

And if I were Tae I would tell Pit about Rawee..I would be like 'dude, your ex girlfriend is a psycho!'...yea, he may not believe it but at least it will make him second guess Rawee's action and the lies she tells him ya know!

Oooy these two! I'm too addicted to this pairing and this lakorn! LOL