[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
Epi 13 live recap

P'Yai and Pit are talking...P'Yai is telling Pit to for him to be truthful to his feelings before it's too late...Pit is looking at the family and Tae’s interaction, and secretly takes pictures of Tae having a good time with the family...so cute...this family

Rawee's mom is telling Rawee that a guy like Adon is hard to find. Rawee said that she DOES NOT WANT TO marry Adon...she said that even by her just staying next to Adon she cannot breath. The mom angrily grabbed her arm and said no matter she has to get married to Adon...Rawee took off crying, leaving the house.

Pit and Tae are at home right now...Pit is at home looking through pix he took of Tae on his phone smiling to himself

Tae made him some coffee…so sweet…and she told him that his skin is not looking good..so she brought out a cream and rubbed it on his face…While Tae was doing this Pit was thinking of what P’yai said to him..p’yai said whatever he feels he need to express it to Tae and not hide his feelings..Pit and Tae are so cute!!! Pit is so in love with Tae you can tell…urgh…the door bell rings….Pit answered and it’s Rawee crying…urgh…Tae is at the door and she sees this also. Pit asked Rawee what’s wrong and why she is crying

Commercial break

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
Epi 13 live recap continues..

Urgh…the site is buffering like crazy
Rawee is at P&Tae’s house crying telling them about how her parents are forcing her to married…telling them she has nowhere to go except to run to them and telling Tae that she hopes Tae understand…Tae looks sadly and said she’s understand…Pit looked at Tae with concern. Rawee cries touching Pit’s arm..both T&P continue to look at each other with concerns…especially Pit he
Rawee was about to leave but Tae stopped her..urgh…Tae why you let her stay with you guys for??!! Urgh…Pit says thank you to Rawee for understanding Rawee…

Tae said that she’s afraid if Rawee leaves back home right now that there might be more drama at home..Rawee said she’s hope she’s not a burden to them..and Pit said you don’t have to worry because we are ‘FRIENDS’ lol…Rawee’s face expression changed when he said this…Tae was delighted to hear him said it…Rawee said she will sleep on the sofa then…Pit said it’s okay he’ll sleep in a hotel…Outside while Pit was leaving…Pit was telling Tae good night being sweet to her…Rawee witnessed this and was pissed…man she is evil!

Rawee’s mom is calling Rawee’s bff telling him if he sees Rawee call her immediately…the friend calls Adon to tell him…drama!! Tae is showing Rawee her room…urgh…the site just crashed on me…
Rawee fakes that Pit calls her…she’s on the phone trying to makeTae jealous…next thing you know Tae phone rings and it’s Pit…LMAO…the witch plan did not work!!! Pit is calling Tae so how the heck is he calling Rawee at the same time…Tae is realizing that Rawee is lying!!!!!! YES!!!!

Rawee is being fake to Tae saying she’ll take a shower first blah blah..now Tae is questiong Rawee talking about if she really knows Pit…how come she doesn’t know Pit’s sleeping habit??
The doorbell rings…uh oh….

Commercial break

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Hi Ladies and gents if there are.  I have so much to catch up on. I just hate it when real life interfere with my drama/lakorn watching and posting. LOL!

Kayla2 said:
Epi 13 live recap

P'Yai and Pit are talking...P'Yai is telling Pit to for him to be truthful to his feelings before it's too late...Pit is looking at the family and Tae’s interaction, and secretly takes pictures of Tae having a good time with the family...so cute...this family

Rawee's mom is telling Rawee that a guy like Adon is hard to find. Rawee said that she DOES NOT WANT TO marry Adon...she said that even by her just staying next to Adon she cannot breath. The mom angrily grabbed her arm and said no matter she has to get married to Adon...Rawee took off crying, leaving the house.

Pit and Tae are at home right now...Pit is at home looking through pix he took of Tae on his phone smiling to himself

Tae made him some coffee…so sweet…and she told him that his skin is not looking good..so she brought out a cream and rubbed it on his face…While Tae was doing this Pit was thinking of what P’yai said to him..p’yai said whatever he feels he need to express it to Tae and not hide his feelings..Pit and Tae are so cute!!! Pit is so in love with Tae you can tell…urgh…the door bell rings….Pit answered and it’s Rawee crying…urgh…Tae is at the door and she sees this also. Pit asked Rawee what’s wrong and why she is crying

Commercial break

Thanks Kayla for the live recap and LoveAnne_T  screen caps......I hope its not over yet. I'm trying to google search the live stream link.

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
Epi 13 live recap continues..

Tae rushes to open the door…Rawee is afraid that it might be Adon and told Tae not to let him in….Adon is ringing the doorbell like a crazy mad man..Alex is so hot by the way!...urgh site buffering…Tae opened the door and told Adon to leave…Adon forced himself in and knocked down Tae…Alex marched in the house and grabbed Rawee…they both are fighting…Tae comes in the house and told Adon to let go of Rawee….Adon tells Tae it’s not her business…and the site is buffering…urgh
So I guess he pushed Tae and Tae hits her head on the wall like the preview…he took off with Rawee…and Tae gets up and rushed after them holding her head.

Adon is in the car with Rawee telling her to quit acting crazy and that no matter what she’ll have to marry him and cannot get away from him. Rawee is back at home…lol…sucker…she didn’t even get to stay at Pit’s as planned. Love it!!! Her parents are thanking Adon for bringing Rawee back…yep, thanks Adon! I LOVE YOU! LOL

Rawee is in her room looking at her ring…took it off and sitting on her bed thinking to herself…the mom comes in…site buffers….she is telling Rawee the same ole blah blah…not wanting Rawee to ruin her future over one guy…blah blah…I know her parents intentions are good but they are selfish parents!! They need to be considerate of Rawee’s feelings more…no wonder Rawee is all evil because she’s sick of following their every needs

Scene change…yes!

Tae tells Pit she tried to stop Adon..Pit is worried about Tae and said it’s okay..and asked if she was hurt anywhere…awww…Tae said no…but Pit was still worried about her…Tae said she’s worried about what Rawee is facing right now…Pit said if Adon does anything to Rawee he will not let Adon get off easy.

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
Epi 13 live recap continues...

Rawee is at the bakery…thinking of what her mom said to her last night..her fake bff is asking why is she looking so down…is she not feeling well? Fake biotch! Rawee said she’s fine and that last night she didn’t get to sleep..the fake friend said she can’t sleep is it because she’s excited for the wedding…Pit comes to see Rawee at the shop and asked if she was okay…site buffering…urgh…Rawee holds her arm and Pit asked to see her arm…Rawee tells Pit about the incident…and omg…Rawee is blaming Tae for telling Adon that she was at Pit’s house…OMG..kill this witch please…Pit said that Tae doesn’t seem that way…and asked Rawee are you saying that Tae is the one that told Adon about your where about? The witch is evil guys!! Come on Pit…I need for you to believe and trust Tae…the bff is seeing their conversation and know Rawee is lying.

The bff and Rawee are arguing..the bff is telling Rawee that she always take everything away from her throughout their friendship…the bff told Rawee that it was her all along that starts drama between her and Pit and that Rawee is lucky because Pit doesn’t get to see Rawee’s true identity…Rawee got mad and slapped the bff….whoa!! drama

Pit asked Tae about Adon…Tae said you believe it??!! Pit calmly spoke to her and said no, I don’t believe it because I know how you are…thank you Pit!! He said what he doesn’t understand is why Rawee think it’s Tae that told Adon…Tae went to visit Rawee at the shop…it’s about to be some drama! Tae told Rawee she’s didn’t tell Adon…Rawee asked if Pit told Tae…Tae said yes because he knows there’s no way I would do something like that…Tae said last night I heard you talk to Pit but weird that Pit called me the same time he called you..Rawee is pissed…she said you took Pit away from me! Tae said so all along you faked to be my friend…Rawee said yes! Rawee said you were so dumb for so long and now you have started to be smart…Tae said but I’ve already apologized to you for the past..urgh site buffers….Rawee is saying the position that Tae is in right bow should be HER not Tae..Rawee said Tae should stop being fake and nice! Rawee threaten Tae  and said the actions she did to Rawee in the past she will do it back to Tae…something along that line since the site was buffering.

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
Epi 13 live recap continues

Flashbacks of all scenes of Tae and Rawee’s bad deeds in the past…Rawee said what she had to say and left Tae in a daze of what’s going on…it’s about to be a battle of the rai-ness guys!

Rawee calls Pit…urgh….

Tae went to tell her bff about Rawee…the bff told Tae she needs to tell Pit..Tae said you think he’ll believe me that she’s evil? The friend said true and what are you going to do then? Tae said the past I felt bad because I was the one that broke them up and Pit had to marry me.

Tae returned home and Pit told her I asked you to go clear things up with Pit not for you  to argue with her and talk not nicely..omg…the witch called Pit and told him lies again!! Well at least this time Pit didn’t scream at Tae…he just talked to her nicely…but still..omg..kill the witch yall!

Tae is in the  restroom..thinking about what Rawee said to her…saying if she doesn’t get Pit…Tae is not going to get him either!! That she will make Tae hurt thousands more time than her…oooh…and Tae is ready for the challenge!

Next morning..Pit is looking for his phone but can’t find it…lol..Tae is so smart…she hide his phone!! And she bought a new phone for Pit and brought it to his office. LOL Love you Tae! Pit said thank you for the phone with a smile..Tae told Pit dad invited us to have dinner tonight..Pit said sure all happy…lol…Go Tae! Get your man!!!

They arrived for dinner at Pa’s house. Tae is being super sweet giving Pit some food. They both are being sweet giving each other food the atmosphere is all loving..LOL…the family is joking saying they can’t eat due to their sweetness..HAHAHA..love this family! Rawee is trying to call Pit but can’t get a hold of him. HAHAHAHA…that’s what you get Rawee! …urgh..site crashed..
At Pa’s house P’Yai is taking pictures of Tae and Pit together. They both looked happy and took pictures together smiling…they are both having a great time while Rawee is all lonely at a restaurant trying to get a hold of Pit..Rawee gets a message and it’s a picture of Tae and Pit together I believe…

Commercial break

Kayla2

sarNie Egg

Site was buffering…the pix with a text that says ‘is it fun to be waiting…enjoy your dinner’ lol

Pit came out of the restroom and Tae was using the new phone and was video recording Pit…Pit was playing with her trying to grab the phone from her and they were fighting back and forth and fell on the bed together….soooo cute…love them so much!!! He grabbed Tae again and they both feel on the bed…Pit fell on top of Tae going towards to kiss her…slowly…omg..just do it Pit…Urgh…But Tae got up!!! Fck!!! Pit heart was pounding while sitting on the bed…he looks so happy and in love…ost playing in the background…Tae was outside of the room…she sent Rawee the video of what just happened of them playing around on the bed. Wow our Tae is still smart and feisty as ever.

Rawee is talking to Tae on the phone and Tae said to her and you see it…every time Pit is with me he is so filled with happiness…they are having bitch talk right now..hahaha…love it!. Rawee got quiet on the phone and Tae said…you’re being quiet like this…urgh…site buffer missed that part of what Tae said..

Rawee hangs up and is looking angry! Next morning, Pit takes off to work telling Tae bye…Damn Nadech is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HANSOME…anyhow…Pit turned around and said tonight they will have dinner together. So sweet. You can tell Pit is so in love with Tae..he gets so excited telling her the littlest things. So cute! Site buffers
Rawee came to see Pit at work..site buffers not sure what she said to him..but he said he was with Tae last night or something..Rawee fakes and said that’s good and that life is about moving forward something like that…urgh…site buffers so not sure what Pit said to Rawee…but Rawee said she’s jealous of Tae…I guess Pit told Rawee he was having dinner with Tae tonight.

Commercial break

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I respect Tae...a lot. She loves Pitbull with all her heart & always willing to do anything for him. Many times now she could have let him kiss her & now have an intimate relationship with the man she loves BUT she does not give onto her desires for him because she thinks he does not love her. Imagine how much more pain she would be in if she gave up her body to him then to only have him believe Ravee got slapped by Tae? Heartbreaking enough already. Thank you my ladies!

Kayla2

sarNie Egg

Tae is out shopping with bff and returned home and saw Pit and Rawee in the kitchen together cooking…she put her bags on the table (a hard noise lol) as if I’ m here! LOL…Rawee fake and say hello to Tae…they are eating dinner together…Tae all sweet told Pit it’s so good and she is feeding Pit in front of Rawee…lol…he gracefully eats it and both are all lovely dovely in front of Rawee LOL..Rawee looking all pissed drinking wine and Pit tells her not to drink too much. Rawee said she won’t easily get drunk. They are done with dinner..Rawee asked to help with the plate and Pit told Rawee and Tae to not worry and just talk while he cleans..

Outside...the scene is tense between Tae and Rawee…Tae remembers what Pit told her that him and Rawee will not happen..Tae turned to talk to Rawee and said how are you sure that Pit still love you? Tae said from what she remembers Rawee and Pit cannot happen. Rawee stands her ground and said no matter if it’s the past or present, Pit still loves me only. Whoa..bitch talk yall! Tae steps up and said if that’s the case let’s prove it to see who Pit will choose! Bitch talk! I love bitch talk! Lol

Next day, Pit is in the office working..site buffers…urgh…Pit ordered flowers for Tae…Rawee comes to see Pit in the office…damn I need for security to lock this witch out of the building!! Urgh sites buffer again so not su what happened

Commercial break