[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
Count me in!!! I'm semi-OFF!! :dance2: Let's see if I still need to ship off PIT!!! LOL :numchuck:  :woot:
:dance1:

Yay! Chewy Bewy, I need for you to be ready and put Rawee in a headlock!

Better yet, you go be friends with Adon and help him come up with a plan to kidnap Rawee somewhere far, far away from T&P.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
new to the forum..but LOVE readding everyone's post ^_^.. now is it friday yet?? i get up at 5am pacific time just to watch the show live.. super sad that it'll be ending on sunday only beecause i have nothing else to watch after..but then i'm excited to see what happens.. ugh..

btw: is it friday yet/? ugh this day is going by so freaking slow!!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Yay! Chewy Bewy, I need for you to be ready and put Rawee in a headlock!

Better yet, you go be friends with Adon and help him come up with a plan to kidnap Rawee somewhere far, far away from T&P.
let me tell adon !!! hehehehehe so we still stick to our original plan  like last 2 week to send her far far away

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
just throw her w/ all the empty oxygen tank
Do you think those oxygen tank will be enough????Maybe we should keep her out of Pitt and Tae's world.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Do you think those oxygen tank will be enough????Maybe we should keep her out of Pitt and Tae's world.
attach her w/ helium tank & boooooom she will gone up somewhere ..anywhere far away from Pitt & Tae

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Talking about Adon...

I do have a soft side for him also, even though he's as cruel as god knows what. But I pity him for the fact that he really has no one who truly loves him, well, he has his grandma but that's about it. I do understand just because of the lack of love in his life that it doesn't justify his action. No matter what, his action and anger will lead him to self destruction.

I blame it all on his EVIL father! I know we hate Rawee and Adon in this lakorn, but the most evil person in my opinion is Pit and Adon's father! He has no compassion for both son's. I mean I understand his dislike of Pit, but for Adon?? The son who he has been with since birth??? I just don't understand why he has to be so cruel to him. So yes, the father is the most evil person!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
attach her w/ helium tank & boooooom she will gone up somewhere ..anywhere far away from Pitt & Tae
Such a great idea ...Thanks, I need to prepare all the equipment and ready for this Friday.......

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lilmissmii said:
new to the forum..but LOVE readding everyone's post ^_^.. now is it friday yet?? i get up at 5am pacific time just to watch the show live.. super sad that it'll be ending on sunday only beecause i have nothing else to watch after..but then i'm excited to see what happens.. ugh..

Welcome to the RAENG thread!!

Glad to see so many people joining our discussion.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So lucky of you girls. I'll be working all day :( but I'll be tuning for recaps! Wish I wasn't so busy so i can rant my heart out.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lilmissmii said:

:welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:  :welcome1:

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT you and Kayla you can have my oxygene tanks. I will go back to the hospital to take some more lol.

Kayla I'm waiting for your recaps on Fri-Sun. Thank you.

Guys count me in too. I'm ready to help you fight Rawee. What kind of weapon should I bring?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT you and Kayla you can have my oxygene tanks. I will go back to the hospital to take some more lol.

Kayla I'm waiting for your recaps on Fri-Sun. Thank you.

Guys count me in too. I'm ready to help you fight Rawee. What kind of weapon should I bring?
:scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  Maybe can bring sling shot....Is it going to be enough????

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you ^_^.  like everyone else i'm soo in love with Pit and Tae's chemistry.. I can honestly say I wasn't a HUGE fan of Nadech but after this lakorn i can say i'm totally in LOVE with him.. so deliciously looking.  I do hope this two are paired up again. 

and btw: can I join in the attempt to beat the crap out of Rawee????? ugh!!! whenever she comes on screen, i just want to slap her silly or throw something at her.. always ruin any kind of sweet scene between my Pit and Tae.. dislike!!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lilmissmii said:
Thank you ^_^.  like everyone else i'm soo in love with Pit and Tae's chemistry.. I can honestly say I wasn't a HUGE fan of Nadech but after this lakorn i can say i'm totally in LOVE with him.. so deliciously looking.  I do hope this two are paired up again. 

and btw: can I join in the attempt to beat the crap out of Rawee????? ugh!!! whenever she comes on screen, i just want to slap her silly or throw something at her.. always ruin any kind of sweet scene between my Pit and Tae.. dislike!!!!
WoW!!!!!Maybe we let you go to Thailand and do that to Rawee for us, since none of us didn't even buy any tickets yet.....Kayla minibus stop working since the wedding ceremony.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
at this rate.. we'll need an entire plane to get us over there.. we need room for our equipments too haha.. wishful thinking!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lilmissmii said:

That is so funny that so many people feel the same way about Nadech...that they were not as interested in him previously until now. I believe RP brought up a different dimension in his acting skill. Plus, the unexpected sparks between him and Kim helps too.  Now I am a hardcore Nadech's fan and looking forward to all his new projects, especially his new movie role.

LOL - And join the brutality! But at least Rawee will redeem herself at the end. :)