[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
I miss you too! I was rush to hospital for all the sweet scenes! you know my little heart can't take it anymore then  :shock2: Rawee and Pit... :gungirl: I want to send them both to space!!! :locked:

HAHAHA...you better leave my Pit alone! I love him regardless of his bird seed brain.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
HAHAHA...you better leave my Pit alone! I love him regardless of his bird seed brain.

Girl....he is yummy, but I can only take so much heart breaks from him  :cry:  
I need to  :whip: him so he can see who is his true  :heart:  :thumbsup:

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
We all know that Pit and Tae will have a happy ending. But what about Pit relationship with his real father and Adon?
Are they going to end up in good term?

I also wonder if Pit is going to find out about Rawee's evilness, and how is he going to deal with it?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nadech, sweetie, why are you so handsome? I LOVE his new hairstyle. I know I am going to drool when he is Ryu.

I drool over Pitbull too though. I am embracing myself for Friday.

Nutawara looked so happy. Those cupcakes look yummy. Thank you everyone for posting na.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you DaizyDukes that RP should be #1. But what can we do?
Anyway, #2 is not that bad.
As for me, RP is #1 in my heart.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
aww so cute! I like the group picture of NK and Mint&Alex!
I like Kim'g tights. They look pretty! I've been looking for one of those pairs!

I laugh of the clip when PaaJaew was trying to kiss Mint. lol Ahh, Mint just didnt know which side to turn for him to kiss her. lol

------------------

I also forgot to mention that Nadech and Kim SHOULD and NEED a second lakorn together!! This time, a light romantic is good! Something easy in the air. :p

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I want to see Nadech and Kim in a slap/kiss lakorn in the future -- because their chemistry in the argument scenes are one of the best.

I can actually picture NK in a Sawan Bieng remake.

SonYukView4ever

I am sure Kim is capable of pulling a strong and aggressive role but I think my soul is too weak for drama.  Sometimes, I just prefer relax series.  In the future, I definitely want Kim in stronger roles though.  I think given in a couple years, I will also get use to Nadech and Kim more.  Right now, my heart is reserved for MK. lol  :rofl:  :coverlaf:

--

BTW, I am still trying to finish ep.12. lol. :p
Will spazz more of what I think later. hehe

SonYukView4ever

Penelope said:
I'm more of an Nadech-Kim fan now.  

I used to like MK more than anything, but now NK is #1 on my new favorite couple list from the new generation.

Lol. Ahh. My heart shatters. hahaha. jkjk
I totally understand.  It's okay, Kim has many fans who adore her with various actors so it's understandable. :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Not surprise tat RP is #2...Khun Samee was a great Lakorn anyways! Anyways hehehe I'm happy for them Nadech and Kim I'll said hehehehe!

Da ending party, everyone seem to have lot of fun! Nadech and Kim say their goodbye for now :cry: hope to see them return soon! In a romance/comedy or a slap-kiss :yes: