[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla you are a 49ers's fan. For me it doesn't matter who win as long as it's a good game. Sorry off topic.

I am a #1 NK fan^^.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Bieluvr lol to me, these days lakorn is all about being impatient and high hopes! But that just means they are drawing me in really well heh!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Kayla you are a 49ers's fan. For me it doesn't matter who win as long as it's a good game. Sorry off topic.

I am a #1 NK fan^^.

I'n not a 49ers fan...just that I don't like the Ravens ...it really doesn't matter either who wins for  me because my team the Titans and Giants did not make it that far. LOL - okay off topic again!

Can't wait to see Pit cry this weekend!!!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
Can we just ship both PIT and RAWEE to space!!!????? I'm just  :rant:  at PIT atm!! He keeps breaking Tae's little heart and always see Rawee better than Tae. If I was Tae...I would left him already!!! :numchuck:
My little heart can't take Pit's stupidity anymore!!!   :lmao:

I miss you! Where have you been!!??

I thought you were off in space making sure Rawee doesn't run loose, but she did!! You did not do your job well, Chewy!! :rant:  LOL

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Kayla you so funny lol. I guess no one can keep Rawee away from Pit. She is too strong. We have to gang up on her.
I really hope next episode Tae can make Rawee and Pitt suffer...I want to see Pitt cry LOL....

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Some folks think Nadech's new haircut is terrible, but just wait until he gets in character, you will all drool and wished Ryu was yours, hehe... Friday come already, can't get enough of Pit and Tae! I'm gonna request to get Rang Pratana dvd's for Christmas this year, haha...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
Some folks think Nadech's new haircut is terrible, but just wait until he gets in character, you will all drool and wished Ryu was yours, hehe... Friday come already, can't get enough of Pit and Tae! I'm gonna request to get Rang Pratana dvd's for Christmas this year, haha...

I actually LOVE his new hair cut, it's super sexy to me...gives him a tough, stern, bad boy image for his new role..love all the pics of him from his new role.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT I'm counting on Tae to make them suffer too. I can't wait for her to give his ring back to him. I think that'll wake him up. Tae cried for 12 eps, so now it's Pit turn.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
@Kayla: I agree, I like Nadech's new haircut, it's something different. And it makes him look more mature to me, when he has it slick back ;)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, from now on, I want Pit to cry for Tae instead, please make Pit suffer a lot na Tae, don't forgive him too easily this time! :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Like totally...so unfair that Tae cried for 12 episodes and Pit will only cry for two. LOL

But let's not forget Tae didn't cry the entire time. Pit also made her smile along with goosebumps from all that sweet talk, hugging, and almost kiss scenes. :)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I'm one of the few who lovesssssss his new hairdo!  Make him looks so freaking badass hot lol.  Can't wait till he breathe life to Ryu!

Here's a clip of them celebrating Mint birthday.  Na's hair looks 10X sexier in motions.  And lmao at Kim at the end.  She's so cute!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmklXaB8dxE

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
I miss you! Where have you been!!??

I thought you were off in space making sure Rawee doesn't run loose, but she did!! You did not do your job well, Chewy!! :rant:  LOL

I miss you too! I was rush to hospital for all the sweet scenes! you know my little heart can't take it anymore then  :shock2: Rawee and Pit... :gungirl: I want to send them both to space!!! :locked: