[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
waverly said:
I'm loving how everything is backfiring at Ravee. Nothing seems to be going according to plan anymore...

What I like about RP is that the OTP's misunderstandings is not dragged until it becomes this one big mess. I'm also glad that Ravee doesn't have the upperhand all the time.

IA though that Pit needs to grow some balls. He seems to become weaker as the story progresses. Paging writer-nim. :fanfic:  

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Haha, orapronobis, I was also thrown off by Alex's powerful acting! He makes me hate and want to love Puwadon because of how selfish yet abused he is by his father; that and the fact he acts as the opposite of Pit, and fills up the aggression that we want to see in Pit but on a way intense level.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Kayla do you think they'll give us a real kiss and a willing scene if we ask the director for it?
Kayla could you please give me the name of the Kim's new lakorn? Thank you.

By now since I'm sure they are done filming,I'm not sure if our request would matter. But judging by pictures, there seems to be a willing scene. Maybe we all shouldn't get our hopes up that way when it does happen, we can be surprised and celebrate!!

I'm guessing maybe after this big misunderstanding that's coming up on epi 13 that their makeup scene would be a willing scene??!! Pit begging for forgiveness, begging for Tae not to leave, Tae crying...he tells her he loves her and then BOOM BOOM!!

Kim's next lakorns:
Ton Ruk Rim Rua - Kim and Mark (confirmed)
Sao Bai Mai Tao - Kim and Boy (unconfirmed)
Samee - Kim and Ken P (unconfirmed)

I'm so looking forward to Kim and Mark. Love these two together also! Don't forget to tune in with me, okay LoveKimAnn? :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
orapronobis72 said:
Hi everyone!! I can't remember if I posted before under my old moniker but I think this is my first post in this thread.  :clap:

Finally, I've figured out how to log-in using my twitter account.  :dance1: I think I've been lurking in this thread a few pages after it was created. I think I've had the same problem as Kayla/mrs. jetson (I love the moniker by the way which reminds me of the good ole days and you're posts cracks me up esp the ongoing convo about shipping off Ravee and the "eye-sexing" without the full on action. :D ). Anyhoo, I also want to thank everyone for their contributions in making this thread current, informative, interesting,  amusing and whatnot and off the top of my head I'd like to specially thank a few like Alice, pich15, Meadow who were actively posting info (haven't seen you guys posting lately BTW), LoveAnne_T, Penelope and many other posters that I haven't mentioned for keeping this thread up to speed with info on RP and the casts and Ninja007 (lady, you are the official translator cum enty reporter, in this thread, IMHO and I'm not trying to suck up to you :D). Much, much appreciated. Thank y'all.

I sorta have a soft spot for Kim. As some of the posters here already mentioned, she does reminds you of Ann T.  and its endearing that Ann herself sees it too and how she seems to take Kim under her wing. IMHO, Kim has the making of a versatile actress. She's young and she will improve with experience and hard work. Even in her early works, you can glimpse her raw talent. I like that she's not lazy too in the sense that she does not take her roles lightly and just ride on her popularity. And I can really appreciate how hard she worked because she did PCKK and was also in the thick of shooting RP which were in different genres and the characters were asking for something different from her. It's also interesting that both her leading men are comfortable with her and I see that a lot with Mark. Probably something to do with her being committed already, and if they express having fun BTS, it won't inspire/conspire romantic rumors. :)

With Nadech, I've just now appreciated how manly he has become in this role as Pit. (forgive me Nadech fans. LOL!) I've watch a couple of eps in his first lakorn with Yaya but that wasn't my cup of tea. Same as thru with their follow up - though it was something I should be interested but wasn't. But, I'll be damned...he has me with his charming but mature portrayal of Pit in this lakorn (Its them dimples!!) I think his chemistry with Kim also contributed a lot. They bounced off each other rather well in their scenes together and with the supporting characters.

Now on to RP. I think Pit settled with Ravee but Kratae is his "La Grande Passion". Only fitting with the title's reference, of Heated Desire, non?  :) He decided that since he can't pursue his dreams with Kim he's going to make good with another woman and I think Ravee's personality ticks off with what he feels as someone who will make a good wife for him and will make him happy. I think his loyalty and debt of gratitude to Kim's father also makes him hesitant. Come to think of it, its kinda weird in someway on his side because they did grow up as siblings. So he is naturally unsure, of Tae's feelings - is it romantic or filial on her part? Or he himself, was unsure of his feelings. I think the relationship with Ravee and its break up indirectly caused by Tae and their marriage, was the test of his feelings. From what's shown so far his relationship with Ravee was not passionate. In contrast, there's a lot of passion with Tae and he is not a man if he ain't got some lustful thoughts of Tae while living under one roof. Hehehe. 

Kratae is my type of n'ek. Spirited and feisty and smart. Doormats I could do without. Kim is really doing a good job of portraying Tae. She didn't go overboard with her rai antics in the beginning and I like the transition from a spunky adversary to loving and caring domestic goddess. LOL! On one hand, I'm not convinced with Ravee's transformation from this naive, well-brought up young lady into the "hell hath no fury like a woman fighting for her love" villain. I particularly noticed that in one of the confrontation scenes with Pit. She's a beautiful young woman who should be able to portray naivety/ingenuousness convincingly but she was attacking the role like the proverbial Stepford wife. I watch the beginning episodes w/o subs so I'm relying on their body language, facial expressions and dialog. I don't know if her character was meant to be passive-aggressive in the beginning but it came across as such to me. If it were, then she did the role as it was written and directed.

The revelation to me was Alex Rendell. That bad boy smirk gets me every time. He's charisma as Don seems to make his bad behavior palatable. LOL! I even think there were some scenes that he outacted Mint N. So far except for Ravee before she turned rai, from the main characters to the supporting ones has been convincing. I too love Kratae's family dynamics. Mint N. looks to redeem herself as the antagonist in the later epis.

In any case before my post becomes a novel, I'm loving and enjoying this drama so far... warts and all. Thank you for your patience and allowing me to give my 2 cents.     

Love your post! And thank you for your insight also! Geez..what took you so long to post?? hehehe...maybe you were busy keeping Raweee in Mars and now that she's escaped to ruined T&P's sweetness, you caught a break to come and share your thoughts?...hehehe...just kidding.

I do agree on what you've said about Nadech. I feel the same about his transformation on this lakorn. He really does look like a handsome, married man in this lakorn. Very mature. The boyish look he had on his previous lakorns are not present. I swear...I'm not sure why I've now found him extremely handsome compared to his previous lakorns.

I mean Nadech was attractive when I first encountered him, (I was more drawn to Mark Prin, still love him too)  but something about him being in this lakorn that really highlights his aspects...them dimples...the dark hair and eyebrows...the sweet smile..and them piercing eyes just make your heart flutters.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I wish today was Friday already so I can get to see what dummy Pitbull said to Tae in order for her to take off the ring and give it back to him! Anyways, my speculation is that it's probably the same old thing, Pit not trusting Tae enough, believes what he see than rather hearing the truth Tae speaks?! Now....now, I wonder how Rawee's ending will be like??? If she lives at the end and everyone just forgives her than I'll just have to kidnap her and blow her up in the volcano, muahaha...

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Kayla I will visit Ton Ruk Rim Rua 's thread and see you there.

I can't wait for this Friday because I want to see Pit suffer. It's time for him to beg and cry for once. Now I'm being mean lol. But I am very frustrated with his character that I want crawl, beg, and cry.

Lynnyang I like your idea of sending Rawee into the volcanoe. Me I want to send her into the Sun.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. I pity Ravee because so many bash her when Mint is such a great actress. lol. She's so versatile. hahaha!! Anyways, Pit+Tae will always be together!!! :p
---

Today is the last day of filming and they also celebrated Mint N's bday! She got a BIG cake. lol :p

Nutwara and her CAKE!!  :kiss2:

Really pretty and unique cupcakes!! :p "Nong Mint" :D

The beautiful Rawee, aka BDAY girl! :pervie:  Cr. Ja's IG
Pic

Pictures courtesy to all respected IGs

Last but not least.  Tae and Rawee! :p Cr. Kim's IG Great actresses who I love!!!! :dance1:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Love your post! And thank you for your insight also! Geez..what took you so long to post?? hehehe...maybe you were busy keeping Raweee in Mars and now that she's escaped to ruined T&P's sweetness, you caught a break to come and share your thoughts?...hehehe...just kidding.

I do agree on what you've said about Nadech. I feel the same about his transformation on this lakorn. He really does look like a handsome, married man in this lakorn. Very mature. The boyish look he had on his previous lakorns are not present. I swear...I'm not sure why I've now found him extremely handsome compared to his previous lakorns.

I mean Nadech was attractive when I first encountered him, (I was more drawn to Mark Prin, still love him too)  but something about him being in this lakorn that really highlights his aspects...them dimples...the dark hair and eyebrows...the sweet smile..and them piercing eyes just make your heart flutters.
Agree with you Kayla. I did watch Nadech previous lakorn too, but I didn't like him as much as this lakorn. Like you said. I have to say that RP Nadech look more mature and improve a lot of his acting.....He will have a great future in front of him.

Looking forward to to the next episode.....I want to see Pitt get hurt too, I think Tae been hurting enough, is his turn.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
Nadech does not look handsome at all at that closing party.

His hair looks really weird too.

His hair is cut short for the Koo Kum's movie role.

OMG! He looks sooooooooooooo HANDSOME on the IG pictures from the Koo Kum's movie role.

He looks so Japanese!! Check them out on his IG.