[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

songienz

sarNie Egg
Oh i'm getting very excited to watch Ep.11.

Its past midnight here, really want to stay up and wait to see what everyone is saying about the ep11, but gotta work tomorrow so i need to sleep :(

First thing i will do is to come on here to have read up on the load down of ep11.

Please give recap if possible.

Good night

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
songienz said:

Its past midnight here, really want to stay up and wait to see what everyone is saying about the ep11, but gotta work tomorrow so i need to sleep :(

First thing i will do is to come on here to have read up on the load down of ep11.

Good night
working on Sunday ?? Good night to u don worries u still can watch it tomorrow

songienz

sarNie Egg
Yes, I work every Sundays :( :(

Im glad that I found this site and im happy to be surrounded by a group of ppl who <3 RP as much as I do. I've laughed out loud reading some of the comments from other fans :)

Good Nite

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
songienz said:

Good night

it's past midnight here as well! i'm so addicted that i'm trying watching it live! http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b4507.htm

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
Everytime I look at kimberly's other lakorn she always will remind of her as a mature sassy woman in rang pratana she just so talented and really great with emotions.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
No comments for now...I'm boiling because I'm very angry at Rawee... :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant: