[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT you are killing me right now. I have to wait until someone upload it on YT. I am using one of my oxygene tanks right now. All you descriptions of Pit and Tae scenes are killing me lol. I can't wait to see it.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT you are killing me right now. I have to wait until someone upload it on YT. I am using one of my oxygene tanks right now. All you descriptions of Pit and Tae scenes are killing me lol. I can't wait to see it.
hehehehehe.....I can upload pic. from pantip site for you all,maybe you will need more oxygen LOL

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ep.10

Rawee sent Don picture to him to blackmail. She will tell the grandma if he continue to hurt Pit. (Isn't it a bit too late to stand up for Pit).

Pit and Tae came back from hospital. Pit seem to still hurt. Tae told him to behave and listen to other. Pit asked what if I don't listen. Tae said I you don't listen, I will punish you. She grabbed the pen and drew cat face on him.

Flash back, Pit lost a race to Tae. So Tae drew a cat face. In return, Pit took the pen and drew cat face on her. Pit gave Tae a piggy back.. :D

Pit smiled and Tae asked why. He told her he remember when they were younger, she also drew cat face on him.

Tae was happy, he remember.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ep.10.1B

Tae helped him upstairs. In the washroom, she helped him wash his face and told him to take a bath. Then, she helped him take off his shirt. Tae left to let him take a bath. he started to undo his pants. but she keeps openning the door. She told him not o lock the door and to call her if he need anything.

He told her that he is ok. And no need to worry. Don't open the door so I can start taking shower. Then, she realize that he is about to undo his pant. Walked away shyly. (Tae, you opened the door too fast. Let him undress before talking in :p )

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ep.10.2

After bath, Rae helped him put on his shirt. Ok, it's done. He kept staring at her and she did the bottom incorrectly. Tae told Pit to sleep in the room tonight cause it's more comfortable.

P'Yai bought new pair of heels for Pal. She thanks him but wanted know how he find out the correct size. He said he just look at her face and made a guess. Pal was annoyed that he compare her face to her feet.

Tae help put Pit on the bed and about to walk over to the sofa. Pit told her to come sleep with him :O . He corrected himself, come to sleep on the bed with him. He assured her that he is a gentleman. (Who want you to be a gentleman. Slow Pit :p ).

They slept on the same bed.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
I can't watch it live now because the site that I  watch is buffering too much...Have to wait for CiNNtv3 to upload.
yup me too

Ninja007 said:
Ep.10.2

After bath, Rae helped him put on his shirt. Ok, it's done. He kept staring at her and she did the bottom incorrectly. Tae told Pit to sleep in the room tonight cause it's more comfortable.

P'Yai bought new pair of heels for Pal. She thanks him but wanted know how he find out the correct size. He said he just look at her face and made a guess. Pal was annoyed that he compare her face to her feet.

Tae help put Pit on the bed and about to walk over to the sofa. Pit told her to come sleep with him :eek: . He corrected himself, come to sleep on the bed with him. He assured her that he is a gentleman. (Who want you to be a gentleman. Slow Pit :p ).

They slept on the same bed.
Thanks @Ninja007 for the recap

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
scream and scream..... tonight episode so sweet....my gosh I read at pantip they have live caption......I use more than 3 oxygen tank already...

cr : as tagged

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ep.10.2b

They woke up together and greet good morning. Tae went to use the washroom first.

Tae wanted to cook but there is nothing left in the fridge. Tae went to buy grocery with her friend, she ran into Rawee at the door but still clueless. Tae asked Rawee to take care of Pit while she is gone.

Proaw scolded Tae for being such a dummy, then corrected herself for being too innocent. They got home to find Rawee put on medication for Pit.

++
Boss called. Off to work. See you later.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you gals for all the SC & summary. Just finished the first part. PITBULL TO KITTY...I love that scene. The lighting made that scene sooooo BEAUTIFUL. It totally showcased the kitty face of Pit. Back to watch...with my oxygen mask on. 55555

I really love the wardrobe. I like most if not all of Pittiya's wardrobe. Yai looks fantastic too. I am loving the henleys on the guys.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Dal said:
Thanks gals for all the SC & summary. Just finished the first part. PITBULL TO KITTY...I moved that scene. The lighting made that scene sooooo BEAUTIFUL. It totally showcased the kitty face of Pit. Back to watch...with my oxygen mask on. 55555
hahahahaha....maybe you need more because I have to drive to the hospital and feel up with a big truck...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Ah.....it was so cute when Pit covered Tae w/the blanket and continued to hug her <3 My heart almost stopped!! Can they get any cuter???