[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow I don't konw how to describe this ep. My blood pressure is rising up so high right now.
I hate this ep so much that I want to kill Rawee.
She is every where in this ep. My gosh I want to punch her so badly. I suggest that you guys send her far away from planet Earth. Why not send her to the planets such as Mars or Pluto. I hope it's far enough lol. I can't stand to see her face right now.
I hope ep 10 will make up for today's ep because right now I'm still angry.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Wow I don't konw how to describe this ep. My blood pressure is rising up so high right now.
I hate this ep so much that I want to kill Rawee.
She is every where in this ep. My gosh I want to punch her so badly. I suggest that you guys send her far away from planet Earth. Why not send her to the planets such as Mars or Pluto. I hope it's far enough lol. I can't stand to see her face right now.
I hope ep 10 will make up for today's ep because right now I'm still angry.
hahahaha...I know, we just talked about Rawee and Pitt....We all dislike Pitt and Rawee for this episode...

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know what to say about Pit anymore. I think you guys said it all. I wonder what his brain made of for him to act the way he is lol?

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT I woke up today thinking that they're going to show some sweet scenes between PIt and Tae, but instead they show Rawee's face every where.
Yes I am very very mad at Pit, but I'm not going to kill him. If I kill him, I would break Tae's heart. So killing him is not an option for me. But I want Tae to make him suffer more than just forgive him so easily.

I gotta say, I like Adon in this ep. I hope that he's gonna keep Rawee away from Pit.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT I woke up today thinking that they're going to show some sweet scenes between PIt and Tae, but instead thThey show Rawee's face every where.
Yes I am very very mad at Pit, but I'm not going to kill him. If I kill him, I would break Tae's heart. So killing him is not an option for me. But I want Tae to make him suffer more than just forgive him so easily.

I gotta say, I like Adon in this ep. I hope that he's gonna keep Rawee away from Pit.
That is okay if you don't get to see some sweet scene this week, but next week we all will need oxygen tank because we might can't even breath on Friday. Did you see the preview ep. 10???

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT yes I did see the preview of ep 10, but I'm still mad and bitter at the moment lol. Today's ep ruin my mood. But I'm still excited for next week eps. I hope you have enough oxygene because I'm going to need some too.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
It's Tae's fault in the first place.  She tried to break up Pit and Rawee a couple of times and wouldn't give up in the first 3 episodes.  She clearly stated that it was her intention to do so because Pit originally declined to marry her in the 1st episode.  I can understand why Rawee wants her revenge now.  

On another note, Nadech looks like he's short.  lol.  I hope he'll grow to be as tall as Mark or Ken P. someday.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I have been catching up with this lakorn!! I love love Nadech and Kim's chemistry. To clarify, it doesn't mean that i don't like Nadech and Yaya anymore I still am a YADECH lover :wink: However this lakorn has been very good. I am not really liking Pit how he always go back to Rawee. Urgh it makes me so mad :smack: . In the first place, I knew that Kim will be a brat spoiled girl. But when she turned to be good, I started to feel sad for her and she played her scenes very welll too. :yes:  Pit, his character makes me mad, he already has a wife but still promise his ex gf that he will still love her? WHAT!? :nono1: ? I hate Rawee already how she keep making excuses and Pit always go to her and even lie to Tae. Puwadon is also hateful because he filled Rawee's mind with negative things that Tae did <_< . Urgh making me so mad but i am loving Pit and Tae's scenes!! Even though Pit is there for Rawee, he would choose Tae over Rawee. WE already know that like in the beginning when Tae was being like Rawee now. Pit lied to Rawee that he has work but he had to be a driver for Tae. LOL now Karma is really getting Tae though :whaha: ! I am loving this lakorn even with all these revenge and stuff!! can't wait for more cute scenes of Pit & Tae!! :wub:

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Penelope I agree with you that Tae tried to break up Pit and Rawee in the first 3 eps, but she redeem herself by putting them back together. After that, Tae had nothing to do with Pit and Rawee break up anymore.
Rawee had her chance to keep Pit, and she didn't take that chance to keep him.

I know that many people think that Tae is getting a taste of her own medecine, but what Tae did to Rawee is nothing compare to what Rawee is doing to Tae right now.

I'm not trying to defend Tae here. I'm just showing the facts here.
Tae's behavior is not as evil as Rawee.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Penelope I agree with you that Tae tried to break up Pit and Rawee in the first 3 eps, but she redeem herself by putting them back together. After that, Tae had nothing to do with Pit and Rawee break up anymore.
Rawee had her chance to keep Pit, and she didn't take that chance to keep him.

I know that many people think that Tae is getting a taste of her own medecine, but what Tae did to Rawee is nothing compare to what Rawee is doing to Tae right now.

I'm not trying to defend Tae here. I'm just showing the facts here.
Tae's behavior is not as evil as Rawee.
Good point LoveKimAnn, I agree with you....

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Awww i cant wait to watch the other eps!!!! I just finally finish catching up wit the eng subversion. I have to say Kim acting has really really really improved. Whe. She cry i cry. Good job Kimmy!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Why is Rawee wearing Tae's nightgown AND sitting with Pit on his bed in HIS bedroom?!?!?!?  Oh yeah, since they're married and all, that's no longer just Pit's bedroom -- that's also Tae's too!  

That's SO disrespectful to Tae!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but I am also liking Puwadon and Rawee together... Puwadon turned Rawee into a heartless and mean person. haah I actually like their scenes together. We can also tell that Alex have that scene like those scenes where the p'ek are awed! LOL i am actually liking how Puwadon is threatening Rawee so Pit and Tae get to be together more!!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I'm glad I fast forwarded most of the Rawee/Puwadon scenes today --  but anyway, can't wait to watch LOTS of lovey-dovey Pit&Tae scenes next week!!

Thank you P'Da & Paajaew!