[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Epi 7 recap continues...

Pit went to tell his grandma of his marriage to Tae...the grandma is happy that he thought of her...he told grandma that he wanted to do right to Tae and follow the tradition...the grandma wanted Pit to call her 'grandma' :(

Tae's dad is back at home and the family is happy and he dad is happy that his daugther is getting marry. love this family!! they are celebrating and wishing their dad well  :)

Poor Tae...she's happy that he dad is wel but you can tell she is worried about the wedding...Tae is now with her bff telling her bff that Pit is to marrying her because of love and she feel she is a bride who has bad luck

Tae went to see Pit and she told him that we have to have an understanding that even if they are married that they have the right to do whatever and go anywhere with whoever...lol...and Pit say fine...but you have to tell me where and who you are with...

Tae said you who are? You have no right to tell me! LOL But Pit says I'm your husband!! it's because he doesn't want her to ruin the name of her family that he is worry for their reputation...total BS!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Live epi 7 recap continues...

Now is the wedding day...Tae looks so beautiful!!!

Tae told her father she is a little down because she'll no longer stay at home with her dad or brother and sister...she's such a daddy's girl!!

Tae saying she doesn't want to stay with Pit..and the dad said..you used to stay with him before..and she said that was before...The dad said he wants her to open her heart and look at Pit in a good way and he promise Pit wil not disappoint her and one day she will understand his commment...Love their relationship! Tae seems to be happy regardless of the reason for the wedding

The wedding ceremony has begin....awwww...Pit and Tae looking at each other sweetly regardless of the reason!! OMG...they look so good together!!! The elders are wishing them well...OMG..my heart is pounding...they look so sweet together...none looked pissed on their wedding day!!

commercial break

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Epi 7 live recap continues..

The wedding reception is beautiful!...candles and flowers everywhere...OMG...beautiful!

The guests are arriving..everyone is in good mood including Tae and Pit..taking beautiful pix with family and friends...smiling..they glance at each other sweetly...

Cake time! Pit caressed Tae's hand as they walked towards the cake...

Freak!!! The site just crashed on me..dammit urgh...it was the good part too!!..

Okay..it's back...now it shows Pit kissed Tae on the cheek and now they are in the bed room and the father is wishing them well and asking they take care of each other and etc..Pit told Tae's dad not to worry that he'll take good care of Tae...LOL and Tae's brother scould Tae and said she better be nice to Pit!! LOL

OH LORD..now the family is leaving and Tae is nervous...part is so happy...the brother is so silly...he said you guys go at it tonight!! LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Continues...

Tae looks all nervous in the room with Pit...LOL...the dad is so happy for them...Pit say he'll give Tae the room and he'll stay in the living room.

Tae told him to shower first and he said for her to shower first...omg...the look so good together!!

Tae is in the restroom taking her jewelry off...worried...thinking to herself...she can't reach the back of her dress to take it off..OMG...so she came out and asked Pit to help her remove the ribbon from the back...Pit looks all nervous and agree..omg...heart racing...mine and Pit..OMG..Pit shut his eyes a little as if he's embracing the moment and her smell..LOL..Poor Pit..he looked so relieved when he was done...LOL

Commercial break

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Continues...

Tae looks all nervous in the room with Pit...LOL...the dad is so happy for them...Pit say he'll give Tae the room and he'll stay in the living room.

Tae told him to shower first and he said for her to shower first...omg...the look so good together!!

Tae is in the restroom taking her jewelry off...worried...thinking to herself...she can't reach the back of her dress to take it off..OMG...so she came out and asked Pit to help her remove the ribbon from the back...Pit looks all nervous and agree..omg...heart racing...mine and Pit..OMG..Pit shut his eyes a little as if he's embracing the moment and her smell..LOL..Poor Pit..he looked so relieved when he was done...LOL

Commercial break
I'm going to died :))). I so nervous and excited. OMG OMG

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Maybe I shouldn't spy on them in their room...555

Kayla

sarNie Adult
epi 7 live recap continues..

Pit fell alseep on the sofa in the bedroom..Tae came out of the restroom and woke him up but he won't get up..she folded his arm...look sweetly at him smiling while he's asleep...put a blanket on him ..omg i love them! she said he's probably so tired..she turned off the light and went to bed

Next morning...

Tae still asleep in bed..Pit is up already and she wonder where he went...she checked the restroom..and he's not there so she went to the closet and Pit was in there getting dressed putting his pants on...and she freaked out...LOL...So funny!

Dammit...the site crashed on me again...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay site is back up now..

epi 7 live recap continues..

Pit is getting ready for work...and Tae rushed out to give him his briefcase...he said thank you...and she said hold up..your tie...so she fixed his tie..aww...she is doing her wift duty so well..

Pit told her to wait for him to come back home and have lunch together..so sweet! Both are in love already you can tell.

Urgh..now back to Adon scene...he's coming home from going out all night and his mom is bitching at home...telling him to stop acting that way because he'll engage to Rawee soon...Adon said he's not ready and don't want to yet..the dad is now bitching at Adon and saying his mother is so in love with Pit that she went to the wedding, and he is afraid that his mom will give all of her fortune to Pit...and that everything is up to Adon if he doesn't want to lose everything...that Adon needs to get marry to Rawee to prove to the grandma that he's responsible blah blah blah..

Adon's mom is confused why he's not wanting to marry Rawee..Adon said that yes he's interested in her but he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life with her...he said just because i think she's right doesn't mean i love her! Adon said that he'll marry Rawee because he has not choice but no matter what he'll still live his life and do whatever

commercial break

Kayla

sarNie Adult
epi 7 live recap continues...

Tae is at home organizing their closet...hanging clothes and she came across a present (shirt) that she gave to Pit when they were teenagers...flash back...she was surprised he stil kept the shirt..happy times together...she hugged the shirt filled with joy..

The door bell rings..and it's her sister and brother. They came to visit her! They are so cute. Her sister is telling her to do her wifey duty well. LOL...brother and sister are teasing her about her new life..the door bell rings again..and this time it's the dad..LMAO...so funny...the entire family came to see her...LOL..as if she's lost or in jail or something...LOL..dad brought all type of groceries...they all came to witness to see how Tae is doing..Tae is just too cute!

omg...LOL..and Tae's is odering her whole family to help prepare the food...all family members are in the kitchin helping..too cute! Pit came home for lunch and saw shoes and was wondering who came...lol..they all welcome him and he had a BIG smile on his face, happy to see everyone...one big happy family!

Everyone is giving Pit a taste of the food they make and Pit asked which one is Tae's...he tasted Tae's food and he said it was spicy..and Tae was concerned that it was nasty..and Pit stopped her from throwing it away...Pit was sweating from the spice so Tae took a tissue and whip his face...all the family members are looking smiling..LOL...SUPER SWEET SCENE!

commerical break