[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

may1363

sarNie Adult
I really want to know the ratings for RP. Does anyone know? Actually I really enjoy this lakorn. I like Nadech and Kim as a pair. I find him and Kim are very compatible for one another. First time watching Nadech lakorn and both of them are doing an amazing job to portray their character. I'm happy that he have the chance to work with different actress. Yes waiting for tomorrow  the wedding scene.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Ninja007 said:
Yes, Rawee bumped into Tae. And Pit comes catching her before she fall. I don't think Tae cannot do anything. The father just disowned his son. What is she suppose to say? Step in the middle and slap his "father"? ... Lol At the hospital, there are 20+ reporters. It would be stupid of her to pick a fight with 20+ people. Otherwise, we all would be getting ready for Tae's funeral instead of her wedding ... Lol
Hahahah, that would have been funny if she did that though!! But she should have said something or at least thought about what the consequences would be if he didnt accept Pit. 
But she should have said something, denied it, said it was photoshop, she has a smart mouth in some situations and then in others shes a mute. i'm not saying I dont love her character I do, its just something that annoys me about Tae. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Lol @ The Rants about Tae. I choose to believe that even if she is fiesty and strong.. she is really really naive. She is like a teenager in an adult body sometimes. She acts tough, but deep down she is naive and really soft. The only thing consistent and mature about her is her love for Pitt. At first it was immature the way she wanted to break them up, but after she realizes what she did deeply hurt the person she loved she tried to repair it, but being the naive person that she is everything just got worst. 

I like Tae for that quality because it comforts me from believing she is a nang rai lol. Although her behaviors are spoiled and immature, she really isn't a bad person. I guess I've read to far ahead in the summaries to not believe this, but as everything progresses you'll see how naive she really is 

little

sarNie Adult
reading the preview gets me so hype about this lakorn where pit is jealous of tae.  How she have guys interest in her. i wanna c so bad cant wait

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lynlee_love said:
Hahahaha, I hope you arent talking about my massive rant up there. 

Lol. Not at all.  I meant the fans are raeng as in angry at some characters more than the other but not towards anyone ja.  hehe.  Please feel free to voice your opinion na. :D It keeps the forum going ja.

pennysue

sarNie Egg
I really want to watch this lakorn. I haven't used this site in forever where can I find the link to watch or dl?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm watching epi 6 again and wanted to comment on the hugging scene at the hospital...

I love how Pit came looking for Tae...he found her crying and she didn't want to face him and walked away but he grabbed her arms, she paused and he proceeded to wipe her tears while she was sobbing, he caressed her, and they both hugged

You all need to go watch that scene again. It's so touching and powerful. That scene truly described the bond between the two! It's touching because only the day prior Pit asked Tae not to meet again but here they are hugging and being there for each other in a time of need. Love it!

Also, Kim is such a great crier! I can't help but to cry along. Even the crying sound she make is na ruk and sad :(

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yahoooooo!!!everyone, I'm up and it's Friday, I got dress and make up on and I also got my hair done for the wedding....Is everybody ready?????? Not so long til the wedding...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Girls/Guys, Yaya's and Kim's fans are at war. lol.  They event went to create a fanwar on PaJaew's IG that he had to come out and announce he would take serious consequences from those people if they didn't stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzceiGfj7uw

as tagged

--

Brace yourself for this weekend wedding; possibly more romances/drama from RP that some fans may not be able to take. lol jkjk

spanky

sarNie OldFart
>.< so sad that there's a fanwar.....I understand ppl can get extremely invested/love/obsess but damn.....they are not nadech fan if they are doing this because they should be happy that he get to expand his acting w/new ppl. I have my fav that I LOVE, but I never bash another actor even when i'm not a fan....sad....

LOVE the OST - I would like to hear pra-nang sing it

Haven't watch past part 3 yet, waiting til it finish.....w/tissue box ready

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Agree with you spanky...They should be happy that Nadech have improve with other actress....I'm Thai and I can read those bad comments since they start filming RP and I must say I feel bad for Nadech at Kim....

Any way, we all ready for the wedding . I'm so ready for tonight's wedding...please show us some sweet scene tonight. I hope I don't have to cry again during this week.