[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Pitt would say, watch your step my love (LOL)...He seem to worry about her. He is a gentlemen.
cr: yayeeumarin IG

Look at their eyes, they are so in love :)))). yes , yes and yes...Tomorrow is their wedding...

cr: as tagged.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
I know am a bit late but I just got time to watching RP.  thanks to Anonyblue1 who is so generous to make it w/ english sub. really appreciate it + super fast hardsub the lakorn :dance1:
Nadech & Kim look so good together. both have chemistry & that was good so we can see 1 more good couple born in lakorn than.
I think Nadech always look so good w/ a lot of nang'ek. he such a great actor (pra'ek)
lovely w/ Yaya, sweet w/ Kim & but not Mint (Rawee) cuz her eyes look rai. ( or may b just my opinion) I wondering who's next will be pair up with him. of cos after RFTD w/ Yaya.
RP also have very interesting storyline & a lot of 2 face character I think everyone play the rule so well esp Kim & Alex. Both  improve a lot. totally suit them.
Kim family was so nice & sweet too. such a happy familia.
Passive = Nadech
Agressive = Kim
Casanova = Alex

let see what happen after the wedding..oooohh before that let be excited for the wedding 1st ..this friday ep rite? of that will be tomorrow.....

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
p'Yee IG

After so many request a story of Kim, today I have one.. Yey. Yesterday, after Kim put on this dress, I was wondering what are the 2 pouch on her dress?

Kim: that's a drum ka. (After saying that Kim dance and knock the 2 pouch in beat happily.).

After a while, she paused... Why? ... Because the decor on the dress cut her finger.. Haha. After that Kim put up her finger and showed it to people around her that she was bleeding (like somebody help heal my wound.. Hmm, Kimmy, it's not a snake bite. ). But nobody cares anyway. More blood started pouring out. So I handed her the tissue paper "here, wipe it off" :D). (Continue to take care of yourself Na Ja).... Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
p'Yee IG

After so many request a story of Kim, today I have one.. Yey. Yesterday, after Kim put on this dress, I was wondering what are the 2 pouch on her dress?

Kim: that's a drum ka. (After saying that Kim dance and knock the 2 pouch in beat.).

After a while, she paused... Why? ... Because the decor on the dress cut her finger.. Haha. After that Kim put up her finger and showed it to people around her (like somebody help heal my wound.. Hmm, Kimmy, it's not a snake bite. ). More blood started pouring out. But nobody cares. So I handed her the tissue paper "here, wipe it off" :D). (Continue to take care of yourself Na Ja).... Haha.
LOL...P'Yee always funny and Kim is so sweet, that it's why I like her.....

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
:scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  Still waiting for Kayla to pick me up to go to Tae and Pitt's wedding. I wonder if she got lost on her way to pick me up???....If I go with  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter: I won't make it to the wedding...Just going to sit here and wait for Kayla to pick me up....Girls, did Kayla pick any of you girls up yet????? The wedding will start tomorrow, where is Kayla????

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT I think Kayla forgot about us lol.
She hasn't come to pick me up either. I am still waiting for her to show up.I don't know if we're gonna make it to the wedding on time lol.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to see the concert. Nadech is such a gentleman towards Kim.
Guys prepare yourselves because the wedding is tomorrow.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Ok then, I am going to wait patiently until she shows up.
LoveAnnT did you pick out your dress yet?

Those fans are so lucky! They get to see Kim. I wish one day I get to see Kim too. She so cute that I want to give her a big hug.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT I'm ready since yesterday lol. The only thing that I'm wating for is for Kayla to show up at my door steep.
The only problem is, she hasn't showed up yet lol.