[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Thank you Sweet_09 for welcome me to the lakorn world. Now I get who Yaya is. I think I'm gonna check her lakorns then.

Kayla I've been waiting for you to show up to take me to the wedding, but you didn't come. Did you forget me lol?

You are just too cute!! I also laughed at your who is yaya comment. Too cute! :grouphug:

Oh i didn't forget about you..I suggest we get well rested tonight because tomorrow is when the road trip begin. :scooter:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
K&K said:
to the answer "who is Yaya" she is someone that Nadech is madly interested in loooool

In the lakorn world right?  Because Nadech just told the news reporters last week that Yaya is like a sister to him.  LOL.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
My very first Barry and Kim lakorn and im loving it! I was never interested in watching any of his lakorn before but after this lakorn they both made me a fan.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
My very first Barry and Kim lakorn and im loving it! I was never interested in watching any of his lakorn before but after this lakorn they both made me a fan.

Welcome to the bandwagon!!

KimBarry in RP rocks!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:

Another NK fan!  Woo hooooo!  Friday needs to come sooner than this because I wanna see the wedding scene so baddddd -- judging from the pics, everybody looks gorgeous and Pit looks so happy for some reason.  lol!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Kayla, I agree. Like we've been discussing/complaining(lol), Pit and Tae are each just sooo awesomely prideful and complicated. And each has their own method to suppress their feelings. It's too bad that Rawee is a side-effect, she gets hurt too.

Can't wait for StarChat and all other promo events! RP airing a week early seems to have set us and them back a bit for the fun stuff shown on the side.

@Penelope, LOL, apparently ALL Thai dara are "siblings." Whether they're secretly in love or hate each other's guts, they are all siblings.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
Another NK fan!  Woo hooooo!  Friday needs to come sooner than this because I wanna see the wedding scene so baddddd -- judging from the pics, everybody looks gorgeous and Pit looks so happy for some reason.  lol!

Penelope, I don't work this Friday. I will be spazzing like crazy on this thread that day!! So cannot wait for all of us to attend the wedding, off site of course! :dance3:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
Penelope, I don't work this Friday. I will be spazzing like crazy on this thread that day!! So cannot wait for all of us to attend the wedding, off site of course! :dance3:
Kayla...I expect a recap with screencap of all the sweet scenes with Tae and Pit since i do work on Friday!!  :rant:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
Kayla...I expect a recap with screencap of all the sweet scenes with Tae and Pit since i do work on Friday!!  :rant:
 Oh you got it dude!!

That's on my agenda already! Imma take pix of the scenes from my phone and text them to you also if you'd like. LOL 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
@Penelope, LOL, apparently ALL Thai dara are "siblings." Whether they're secretly in love or hate each other's guts, they are all siblings.
That is so true, because they can't show their true selves to the audience.

Hahahah! I hope the wedding scene won't make this thread jump up to 50 pages LOL!
Haha, me too, because then i'll have a whole lot of reading to do because my internet only works from 8 pm to 8 am. LOL But seriously. :)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
 Oh you got it dude!!

That's on my agenda already! Imma take pix of the scenes from my phone and text them to you also if you'd like. LOL 

:weee:  :yes:  :kiss3: Keep me in the loop!!! I hopefully I can't take a long lunch break and watch it!! LOL

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla count me in because I'll be spazzing this thread like crazy too. Friday is a special day guys. It's Pit and Tae's wedding so we have to spazz.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
That is so true, because they can't show their true selves to the audience.

Haha, me too, because then i'll have a whole lot of reading to do because my internet only works from 8 pm to 8 am. LOL But seriously. :)
Oh man! Only from 8pm to 8am? Bless u!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Unfortunately, I have to wait until after work to join the wedding.

I had been good at keeping myself away from the spoiler. So after ep.7, I can enjoy the surprise element,

+++
Thank you Sweet_09 for welcome me to the lakorn world. Now I get who Yaya is. I think I'm gonna check her lakorns then.

Kayla I've been waiting for you to show up to take me to the wedding, but you didn't come. Did you forget me lol?

If you wanna check them out, I'd recommend 4 Hau Jai Hang Khun Koa (4 hearts of the mountain). It's a series of 4 lakorn, consisting of:
1. Thara Himalaiya (Aum Apichart +Kim). It's Kim's first lakorn. And it introduces you to 3 hotties brothers).
2. Daung Jai Arkanee (Nadech + Yaya)
3. Pratapee Lai Ruk (Mark Prin + Mint Chalida).
4. Wayupark Montra (Boy Pakorn + Margie)

Only start 4HJHKK, AFTER you finish RP. Because NK are sibling in there.... Haha. I enjoyed 3 out of 4. I won't say which one I didn't like (not to offence their fans). But you will probably find out ... Lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah Kayla, unfortunately, but oh well, I will have to do my best to watch RP, right, I'll do anything for RP!!! Can't wait till friday. :) Wedding Scene.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Im gonna try and refrain my self and make 3 episode last for a whole week (which is impossible ) I always catch myself watching each episode at least 2-3 times until Friday comes along.